[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160227_181954.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160227_181954.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Need an easy way to kill myself, don't do so well with blood though. I've made up my mind on this so no judgement just help me find a good way please.
>>
If your gonna do it, then do some crazy stuff before, take a loan, take a trip to some far off country and start new, just have fun.
>>
>>17318763
Some kind of narc but that might feel pretty shitty unless it's sleep meds.

I know you said don't say it, but....don't do it....I think about doing it myself all the time even when things are going right in life....its just a thing you're feeling and may feel when you're in your high points in life, but when those highs come you'll still be able to enjoy them, trust me, even with sometimes feeling like you don't want to experience anymore, you'll be surprised by how much you enjoy the next event...just don't do it.
>>
>>17318763
If you really want to kill yourself, you wouldn't give a shit about the method.
>>
>>17318763
You gotta feel the lowest lows to get the highest highs, the pain from the past makes the pleasure way better.
>>
hanging is pretty easy, gun has the highest success rate

get a 12 gauge shotgun, point it at your head and it'll be over in a flash, you won't see the blood

everyone else sure will though lol
>>
>>17318774
Someone I as with for 5 years walked out in me and blamed it all in me....we lived together talked about out future, now he won't even respond to me....he was the only person I saw myself marrying and having a life....I don't know what other option I have...the pain has not gone away even a little bit
>>
>>17318784
I don't have a gun licence otherwise I would but hanging sounds fairly easy
>>
>>17318793
what the hell kind of country do you live in where you need a license to buy a shotgun
>>
>>17318796
Not the US haha
>>
please dont do it my man. Give it a good thought before going through with it.
>>
File: 1436737173300.jpg (50 KB, 598x597) Image search: [Google]
1436737173300.jpg
50 KB, 598x597
>>17318789
4chan isn't your fucking blog. nobody cares
>>
>>17318789
yeah there's only 7 billion other people out there, I'm sure you could never ever find someone you connect with again...

I strongly believe people should be able to kill themselves if they want to, but killing yourself because your bf dumped you? Pathetic, you're stronger than that.
>>
>>17318789
I have social phobias and panic attacks with GI tract disorders.

if I can fucking live in pain, you can get over a shit ex.

if you want a quick death, just stab yourself in the artery to the back of your neck. 13 seconds, you won't see a drop of blood, it will look like an assault.

but if you aren't a pussy, you'll grow some balls and realize people are shit and not worth the tears
>>
Please don't kill yourself. It's not useful and it's not worth it. It might not feel this way right now, but things can and will get better; you can get through this.

Remember that you're strong, and that you've been through bad things before. Just because you can't see any hope doesn't mean that it isn't there.

At least call a suicide hotline, please. Here is a list of them organized by country: http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

Please, please don't kill yourself. See a therapist (and maybe a psychiatrist). Find some new dreams, and something new to live for.

I've tried to kill myself before. It's boring, and it sucks, and when you wake up and it doesn't work you just go "shit" and everything feels pointless. So why not skip the whole "risk of death or suckiness" part and go straight to getting the help you need?
>>
>>17318807
>the 7 bil argument
half of that are shitskins & chinks and a lot of sand niggers & normal niggers
>>
>>17319016
That still leaves you with 3.5 billion people, you insecure little racist
>>
File: 370_39356170387_8739_n.jpg (5 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
370_39356170387_8739_n.jpg
5 KB, 160x160
>>17319021
subhuman detected
>>
Drive your car into a lake. Take an escape tool and see if you still want to die when the panic sets in. If you do, then enjoy your drowning.
>>
>>17318763

Nitrogen poisoning isn't so bad, that's where you just let oxygen run out in a small, sealed space. At least I think that's how it works. I saw it on Burn Notice.

If you go for drowning, salt water, not fresh water.

Fuck all these people hating you for being suicidal. Emotions hit people at different intensities. If your pain is bad enough to overcome the barrage of survival instincts you have, then the only choice you need to worry about is indeed, how and when.

When I read these threads I wonder how many people actually have some real perspective on the matter.
>>
>>17318763
If you have the cash, pure nitrogen gas tank (like a diver's tank), CPAP mask plus valve. You'll painlessly fall unconscious in 3 min, brain dead in 7-8 min.
>>
>>17319504
Ok thanks
>>
>>17319473
Ya I'm past the point of wanting to survive tried multiple things to deal with the pain, thanks for the no judgement
>>
>>17318804
We're on /adv/, dickwipe. What do you expect?
>>
>>17319473

>Salt water

Doesnt that shit just make it take longer for you to fall unconcious while drowning?
>>
>>17318763
>Are you in crisis? Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at +1 (800) 273-8255.

Anyway, before you kys, make a painting or something. Leave something behind for the world to remember you by. Or literally just leave everything behind and start walking and traveling the world around you (might as well discover & experience the world around you if you're gonna be gone anyway).

Better yet, fix the reason why you feel like killing yourself, which is your best option. Literally no reason why you should feel this way when people in this world would KILL to have the same freedoms that you have.
>>
Killing yourself over a relationship is fucking stupid,but I guess if something like that makes you only consider suicide,then I guess you weren't gonna get very far anyway.All I have to say is if you just grit your teeth and move on you'll come out stronger on the other side.Suicide not only ends who are,but also everything you ever could be.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.