[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do we women think about the guys they like? When a guy sees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: fft81_mf2834506[1].jpg (163 KB, 540x290) Image search: [Google]
fft81_mf2834506[1].jpg
163 KB, 540x290
Do we women think about the guys they like?

When a guy sees a girl he fancies, from then on until she rejects him he's just thinking what he can do to get with her.

But girls just seem like "oh yeh I like him, oh look a butterfly" and then go on with shit.

Are women just cold blooded? Do they ever care about a guy?
>>
>waaaaah, women don't obsess over guys the way guys do over them
Maybe if you had other things going on in your life you wouldn't be so pathetic
>>
>>17318709

Reptile detected.
>>
I'm not a woman so I don't know from personal experience, but since they're human I assume that they probably do think about guys they like, pine for them, fantasize about them when they're away, etc. Kinda silly to think otherwise

The reason they might not try to be forward and initiate contact like a man would probably do with a woman he's interested in is because socially they are expected to receive the attention and select from their suitors, whereas men are supposed to take the initiative and make their interest clear.

This is only speaking in crude, general, and somewhat outdated terms, though. While the long-standing cultural traditions of gender roles in the courtship process still hold very strongly and are buried really deeply into our subconscious, many exceptions do exist. My first gf initiated contact with me first, flirted with me heavily before I even realized what she was doing, and ultimately she was the one who asked me to date her rather than the other way around. The girl who eventually became my second gf was so attracted to me that she spilled her spaghetti and basically said to my face that she had feelings for me after the first time we hung out together.

Women are humans, Anon. And a lot of humans are kinda shitty. But a lot more of them are decent. Find the decent ones.
>>
Of course we obsess. We're people too.

Mostly I think we don't say it or be more obvious because we are afraid of rejection just like anyone else.
>>
>>17318703
Female here. Found out my hot guy friend liked me. Figured he was a fuckboi and tried not to catch the feels. He turned out to be a fuckboi. Caught the feels anyway. Says he wants to sex me up. "teehee"

Stalk his insta feed and watch everything he likes on instagram.

He left for air force bct without sexing me.

Never trust men again.
>>
>>17318851
>falling for a military dude

What did you think would happen? Military and relationships don't mix
>>
>>17318851

Questions...
what the fuck is a fuckboi?

> left for airforce, will probably die horribly in an aircraft accident
> didn't even get to sex friend who i like
> never trust women again
>>
>>17318718
>Find the decent ones

Just as long as you don't get married, after the cake all women turn sour.
>>
>>17318878
He left for bct hes not getting deployed.

I asked him when he wanted to meet up but he ultimately said "dont get mad but lets not ". After him constantly telling me he wants me.

If he wants to meet up after his training and ait, hes fucked cause im leaving for army bct when he comes back.
>>
>>17318703
I think you're just generalizing from your own experience
>>
>>17318878
Fuckboi is a guy that only wants sex. He always asked for nudes and me to visit his house.
>>
>>17318703
We guys are more sincere about feelings. That is because we find it much harder to control it.
>>
>>17318896
>Fuckboi

I thought fuckboi was when strapons are involved.
>>
>>17318922
Ha. That's actually pretty good. I might use that
>>
>>17318712
hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
>>
>>17318958
>I might use that

I bet you will.
>>
Any girl that uses the term "Fucciboi" is definitely a girl you want to steer clear of.

Additionally, the girls that snapchat all day and use that dog snapchat filter are literally the biggest, cock mongelling sluts you will ever meet.

And remember lads, that girl you like? She's talking to at least 2 other boys. So remember to treat her like shit to stand out :)
>>
>>17318703
Actually, men should be much more romantically distractible than women.
It's just that men are exposed to far fewer distractions, so they just superficially seem to be more easily able to focus on a single girl.

If you had 5 girls all over you, each trying to get your attention, you'd almost certainly have a harder time staying focused on 1.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.