[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate to ask, but how do you guys attract/get girls who look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: q6b0xj_.jpg (510 KB, 1118x745) Image search: [Google]
q6b0xj_.jpg
510 KB, 1118x745
Let's say you have a job and you are going to pay for a gym membership to gradually get lean/fit.

Honestly, I hate to ask this but how do you guys get with someone who looks this pretty ?
>>
Treat them better than you treat your mother
>>
That photo is the result of layers of makeup, hair that takes hours to perfect, and lights and angles. Girls who aren't high maintenance don't look like that irl. If you do want a high maintenance girl, that's going to take patience and money
>>
it's takes a lot of effort, time and money to look like that. sure, some girls just get lucky with metabolism, skin, hair and so on. but maintainance is a bitch. also, if you look like that, you will want to underline that effort with nice clothes, shoes, bags and so on. oh and you can't look like that and then have an ugly old car. or a cheap appartment. it's a whole lifestyle that needs to be kept up. make sure you can provide that, because she most likely invests every spare minute into hair, makup, exercies and hopping and has no time to pursue a worthwhile career. if she does, don't even bother unless you are the sole heir of some old money with a castle in the provence and a spotless bloodline.
also, 90% of the cases, she will be entitled af and thinking the world revolves aroun her - which she does. good luck with that...
>>
File: 46-girls-night-out.jpg (69 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
46-girls-night-out.jpg
69 KB, 570x570
on second thought, the girl in your pic has a tattoo and is on a playboy shoot. she's white filth. you can have her by renting the vip lounge in a hyped club and dish out drugs for free for one night. the girls i was talking about also have some dignity.
>>
>>17318713
Very true. Im a pretty tom boyish girl. I decided to pluck my eyebrows for the first time and them shits grow constantly. I have to pluck them every couple days. And the girls that wax them have to get it done every other week. Its expensive and time consuming to care that much.

I cant even imagine doing my hair and make up everyday. The money and time it takes must be so stressful. But very admirable to care that much.
>>
Pretty girls get everything handed to them in life so you have to either make bank, be equally attractive or both if you want to keep one around.
>>
Personality.

Befriend them. Be a real person? I don't know how to describe it. Just do. It's not reality to expect you'll attract 100% of women, you'll attract the ones that like you.

Don't be ugly either.
>>
>>17318695
Best way to get females that look like models is to be a male that looks like a model. Preferably rich and good personality too.
>>
Go to clubs and bars and learn how to cold approach. It's similar to going to the gym, you make slow progress and instead of your body aching, it's your mind
>>
>>17318924
This. To get a girl like the one OP posted, one needs to not be ugly, and have an engaging personality. That´s it. Looks are 30% and personality is 70% to women, men are the ones who are shallow.

Of course you won´t get all the girls, but it actually isn´t that hard to get a girl like that
>>
>>17318923
>Pretty girls get everything handed to them in life
Beg 2 differ. I'm pretty and social and bubbly and struggling all at the same time.
>>
>>17318695

Get a job.
Get fit.
Get relationship experience / kissing experience / sexual experience (if you don't already have it).
Approach all women with confidence.
Pick best one when you're sure she's not a hoe.

That is, if getting a girl that hot is your end goal. Idk why it would be but hey, who am I to judge?
>>
>>17319189
mmm I think you just haven't found the right person, so you can downshift maintenance costs. I've known a few pretty girls who have to work really hard just so they can afford to be pretty - once they add in a few nights of going out + social activities, they end up flat broke despite living at home. But I do get it - as >>17318713
said, you have to maintain an image and status and that costs money. esp the case if you are single.
>>
>>17318909
If you pluck every day then youll spend less time overall. You could always buy a little shaver too or the removal cream instead of wax.
I get lazy too though. I wait about a week until i pluck & my mom plucks every day. Her brows look fucking amazing.
With makeup, i don't wear it every day because that shit is expensive & my husband doesn't give a crap.
With hair, same thing, expensive products. When i do blowdry & straighten & curl it looks healthy & bomb. Otherwise, it's poofy & up in a bun or braid.

OP my aunt is like the girl you want. Every morning she wakes up & puts her makeup on & does her hair & makes breakfast for her family. She's close to 70 though so good luck finding a 20something that does that shit.
>>
if you have a hill of cocaine you could have any girl you want

>>17318909
i like to think of it as a hobby to make myself feel good without the lasting sweaty pain of exercise
i have a shit huge nose with a bump in the middle, a near non-existent upper lip, i basically look like a bigger uglier sophie turner
i like to delude myself that i'm desirable sometimes by throwing on some slap
works wonders for me
>>
>>17318695

meh, my gf looks better than that
>>
>>17319201

well it beats being an ugly girl who does the same thing and ends up with some unemployed grognard who plays wow 12 hours a day
>>
>>17318695
you dont

we dont

no one does

learn how to make a million dollars first, its easier
>>
Anyone who tells you that attractive women care more about personality is full of shit. They probably do care about personality as long as you have the looks and status to back it up. It's more like an afterthought for them. The first and most important thing they will think is either "Oh he's cute..." or "Oh, um no thanks haha"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.