[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it actually like to meet up with someone from Tinder?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5
File: tinder.jpg (68 KB, 1024x759) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
68 KB, 1024x759
Considering it, just for casual sex most likely, but the whole concept just seems awkward as fuck.
>>
Every chick I ever met from Tinder just wanted my weed and for me to smoke them up, platonically. I deleted that app off my phone. You can do much better in real life than Tinder, because Tinder is skewed completely towards women. It's not "online dating" it's "waiting to be desired by a woman". Go talk to chicks at a bar.
>>
Trips

And yeah it is awkward. I met 2 girls from Tinder.

Girl 1- she flaked... A few days before we met. She kept telling me how she wanted to suck me off. She said she didn't even care if I did anything for her, she just wanted to suck me for hours. Obviously, I said I like oral. So I'd go down on her. She said she was very excited. Well, the day came, when I was driving over, she asked if she could invite a friend to hang out with us. So when I got there, she had 2 friends with her. It was fucking awkward. So I showed up, and they said they were hungry. So we all got in my car and went to IHOP. They all just talked and gossiped about bullshit the whole time. It was fucking gay. Then they asked if I'd pay for their meals. And I said fuck no. So I left. It was bullshit. They tried using me. Because the girl who I was texting with barely even spoke to me. She just sat there and talked to her friends.

Girl 2- drove to her house, picked her up and we went and walked a trail for a few hours and talked. Went back to her house. Started watching TV. She started making out with me. I get ontop of her, slide her panties off, fingering her while I'm pulling my dick out. And in between moans, RIGHT before I am about to go innaVagina she says "uuhhmm I-I don't do that the first time I meet someone.. I have morals.." so confused, I just kept fingering her, which she was ok with. And she came hard as fuck. I then sat on the couch and watched COPS. Thinking about what she said. Then she smiles, looks at me and says "oh! It's your turn!" And sucks me for like 30min. But I never came. Then after she got bored, she just played with my dick in her hands and talked. She said "I don't like having sex the first time I meet someone because I don't want to feel like a slut". I left.
>>
>>17316357
>Girl 2

what sounds like a keeper

only 50% slut, good enough innit?
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 640x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 640x628
>>17316360

Honestly it wasn't worth my time. I didn't really enjoy it. I felt more uncomfortable than anything. Pic related.

I have tinder still. But I won't meet anyone from it anymore. There was one girl who wanted to get fucked bad. Like she literally told me "look.. This is going to sound very blunt. But I need to be straight forward. I want sex. it's been a while for me, and my drive is killing me, and I REALLY need to get laid. I'll fuck you harder than you ever have your entire life.." but instead of going with it, I gave her number to a friend, and my friend fucked her for 5 hours. Which I thought was pretty funny Tbh.

But, Tinder is bullshit.
>>
>>17316378
pic related how?
>>
>>17316379

Oh, I just meant that was the girl. But what do you mean by how?
>>
>>17316350
>>17316357
Well my situation is, I am a girl in university and I figure I want to have some fun before I find someone that I want to be with long term. But the friends that I have never want to go out drinking and I'm not one to be comfortable with going out alone, so I figure tinder is my best bet. But it seems like once you actually organise to meet up with someone, and then come face to face it would just be awkward.
>>
>>17316381
just what you answered
>>
>>17316385

It is.

Why do you want to go around and have sex with randoms anyways? It's not worth it Tbh. I'm the guy who posted the stories above. It's really not worth it. I regret it.
>>
>>17316397
I just want the opportunity to have that kind of experience. It seems that is what most people do at my age. Even if I don't enjoy it, at least then I will know that I went out and experienced it, didn't like it, and won't want to do it again. But on the other hand I might find out that I really do enjoy it. The point is, for me, I'll never know how it feels if I don't try it.
>>
>>17316413

Trust me, there are better things to do than having sex with randoms. I'm actually glad that I only did it with 1 random. I'm glad that first girl flaked. because girl 1 would have been a mistake just like girl 2 was.

When you think about it, sex with randoms is weird. I mean, you're exchanging fluids with some random person. I felt really uncomfortable when girl 2 was blowing me. I think that's why I didn't cum. It's like," I don't even really know this girl and she's sucking on me. wtf". There are better things to do with your time then have sex
>>
>>17316413
>
Ignore that dude. It's not awkward if you have something in common and talk at a coffee shop beforehand.
>>
>>17316425
Yeah I definitely understand what you mean. To be honest I don't really expect to enjoy that kind of thing since I am not really a super outgoing person. For me the desire to go out and actually do it comes from wanting to know for sure if I would enjoy it or not instead of looking back having not gone out and experienced and still wondering if I would have liked it.
>>
>>17316430

Just be careful, and honestly, if you're just looking for a quick lay, it would probably be better if you just did that with a male friend that you already know instead of some random dude from Tinder.
>>
>>17316437
Yeah I don't get this. My best lays were done quick not with some female friend. I mean do what you want femanon but you'd be surprised at what happens when you meet someone off tinder that you dig.
>>
>>17316444

I dunno, maybe it's just me. But I've never enjoyed sex.
>>
>>17316500
Man sex is amazing, especially if she knows how to move her body. I can get pretty rough and it's such a turn on when she starts getting aggressive too. I had one girl suck on my neck while I was fucking her and digging her nails into me. And girls smell so good. When you cum it's like your soul gets sucked out of your body and you feel an immense sense of satisfaction. I remember my first time when I came it was fucking great.
>>
Met up with a guy from tinder once. We went on a couple of dates but he was really weird. He only wanted to take drugs and get fucked up and he didn't have any other interests besides drugs and playing guitar. Stopped talking to him after two dates.
>>
>>17316520
I am a lot like this when it comes to sex. Being aggressive and stuff like that. So I feel like if you have enjoyed casual sex in the past, maybe I will since we have similar interests. Tinder just weirds me out.
>>
>>17316520
>When you cum it's like your soul gets sucked out of your body and you feel an immense sense of satisfaction

not the person you replied to. i can relate. recently lost my virginity to a girl i was dating, we had sex about 5 times. the orgasm is so much more satisfying than masturbating, and the actual act lasts alot longer.
>>
i matched with a girl once on tinder who wanted to have sex with me. i didnt really know if i should speak to her in the mean time, until we meet up or not. i didnt speak to her for like a week, forgot, messaged her about it, and i got blanked.
>>
>>17316425

>Not getting hard on the thought you can impregnate her and leave her alone with your child, without possibility to learn your identity.

Making a child and getting away with it. Imagine that. You could have had multiple children and pay for none of them.
>>
>>17316544
Obviously never watched Maury
>>
>>17316529
>>17316529
Yeah I was weird about it but I met this girl from tinder and we're hitting it off pretty well. Just depends on which match you get really. I love aggressive girls in bed it's really sexy when a girl latches on to you and scratches you.

>>17316536
Dude yes. And unlike masturbating you have so much energy the next day and women give you attention like crazy.

>>17316540
You should've met up with her as soon as possible girls always have options.
>>
>>17316520

>When you cum it's like your soul gets sucked out of your body and you feel an immense sense of satisfaction

I'm the guy you replied to, I've never experienced that. I've only had sex very few times. But I've never experienced that when I came, just guilt.
>>
>>17316576
Yikes you might want to talk to somebody about that. Sex is a very important part of any relationship
>>
>>17316413
I think its important to ask, if it everyone was melting their faces with acid, would you do it too?
>>
>>17316740

Meh.. I kind of gave up on it Tbh. I don't want to get married ever anyways.. So what's the point.. :/
>>
>>17316333
I've had three first dates from Tinder.

First girl drove like an hour to come see me. I bought her lunch and showed her the area. We kissed and she drove home. Never heard from her again lol

Second girl kept flaking. We finally get an hour together. Then she flaked some more. I have up and moved on.

Third one we kissed once. Spent a few hours on the beach and I bought her dinner. Then she starts talking about how she's picky and it'll be hard to find somebody to handle her. Said she just wants friends for now which is...odd. I drive her home and move on with my life.

Most women on Tinder don't know what they want. They swipe right on guys they don't even talk to. Top many guys talk to them. I have a friend who got a girlfriend off of it but many more just got kinda burned out like me. Face to face interaction has always been better for me. But if you're a girl it's basically a free penis Buffett so there's that.
>>
>>17316757
Of course, if you don't do everything that other people do you are weird.
>>
>>17316333
It really depends on the other person. I had one great metting with a gril I fucked and alson one who just left me in the middle of the date...I guess it's the way iti is.
>>
>>17316333
I've had sex with over 20 girls from tinder.

Just be muscular, live in a city, invite a girl to a bar within walking distance to your apartment. Have small talk, make her laugh, ask her to go chill at your place, fuck her. Don't worry about the girl being clingy, tinder girls are absolute sexual savages and are worse than men when it comes to pumping and dumping.

Rinse and repeat. Everyone here having trouble hooking up with a random girl is a fucking neckbeard Autist with 0 game.
>>
>>17316357
wow these girls are dumb
>>
>>17317476
THis. I confirm except most of my lays are off Facebook actually.
Add them to your FB (make sure it's interesting).
Add them on snapchat. Send them sexy pictures while "not trying to be", get them to actually hang out and BOOM.
If you have any self confidence at all, she has good humor and you are like your pictures, you'll get laid... and get clinged to.
The moment most girls actually meet up with you, they've already shaved and decided they were going to fuck you anyway. Play your cards right, massage/foreplay your way in and get it.
Godspeed, Anons.
>>
If you're a girl, this whole Tinder thing is stupid. Just meet the boys in a public place, make sure they're STD checked and sane, and ???
Free dick buffet.
I've met a couple girlfriends off Tinder in the past.
>>
I don't have a Facebook or any other social medias, can I still do tinder and not look like a total loser?
>>
>>17316360
>Virgin detected
>>
>>17316378
Are you from West Virginia?
Pls respond. We might be Eskimo bros. No homo.
>>
>>17316524
Real drugs or weed
>>
>>17318534
!!!!!!
>>
>>17318534
Shiiiiiiit
>>
F here who met up with three guys off of tinder.

First guy we met up and after a walk by the water we went back to his place. Did some heavy petting but that was it. Ended up meeting up a second time which we went straight to his place and fucked. I didn't cum and he ended up jerking himself off to finish despite goin at it for two or three hours. I guess it was a mental block? We keep makin plans to meet up a third time but we keep cancelling on each other so idk

Guy 2 texted and snapped me on a daily basis for two weeks without even hinting at meeting up. I ended up asking him out and it was kind of awkward at first since he was completely different in person. We went to a museum and he was kind of weird but we warmed up to each other by the end of it. He didn't make ANY move although I would try to so. I thought that meant he wasn't interested but he would still snap me after that. I have no clue wtf he wants so I don't bother answering back as much anymore.

Guy 3 took me out to lunch after a super short exchange and some scheduleing struggles. We had a good time at the resturaunt but when we went to the park after that conversation stalled. Longest hour of my life. Hugged good bye and havrnt talked to each other since despite saying how we should meet up again sometime.

Getting a date off tinder as a girl might be easier but it doesn't make it less awkward
>>
>>17318574
This is the exact kind of thing I am worried about. I would say that I am pretty decent at holding a conversation as long as the other person is actually putting in the effort as well. I would hate to meet up with a guy that I have to force conversation out of him, it just makes the whole thing unbearable. The university I go to is in a large town, but you could drive for an hour in any direction and still be nowhere close to any other cities. For some reason that makes me think all the guys here will be weird.
>>
>>17318574
>He didn't make ANY move although I would try to so. I thought that meant he wasn't interested but he would still snap me after that.

Have you considered the possibility that he's shy and that you should try to make a move instead?
>>
>>17316333
It's really hit or miss, I haven't seen anything in the middle. Mostly miss if you're like my friend who always falls for the MySpace angles and ends up meeting fat chicks all the time. It's been great for me, met my current gf on there and dated a lot of girls on it while also dating her in the early stages. You can usually manage to get a date that day or within 2 or so days if that's what you want and just ask them, or if you use it after 8pm you're most likely gonna find someone to fuck asap.

Also I do recommend paying for that one month or whatever just once so you can swipe all day every day for a month. You only need to do it once from my experience, since you're basically playing the numbers and are bound to find whatever you're looking for within a few days/weeks.
>>
I've gone on a few dates with people from tinder.
The intention (from both sides) was dating, not casual sex - I know the reputation is that it's just for hookups, but I've found lots of people interested in more.
Anyway, it's been pretty much the same as meeting people form dating sites. Bit awkward at first, but no worse than most other first dates. Haven't found anyone I've been seriously interested in yet, but that's dating for you.
>>
>>17318965
I wrote that I would try to make moves. I would flirt with him and compliment his apparence and touch his arm and he wasnt even going to hug me back when we parted ways so yeah I did consider he was shy but come on.
>>
>>17319193
Right, I must have misunderstood you then. In that case I see what you mean. I'm shy myself so I need a little more initiative on the girl's part what you're saying may well sound like lack of interest.
>>
>>17316333
tinder isnt for casual sex its for one time only
>>
Never actually used this app in a serious way til recently because my loneliness is reaching a breaking point.

It's fucking horrible and making me more depressed than before. I match with some decent looking girls but most times they barely give me anything to work with, either a basically empty profile or short responses that barely push a conversation forward.
>>
>>17316333
i only got 1 girl from tinder

met at my place fucked within 30mins

1 girl from a different app, just casually wathced a movie, 2nd date might come

my advice is just get it, you got nothing to lose, everything to gain

dont fall in love though i made that mistake with girl1, she was honestly great for me but i liked her more than me so she broke up

back on the saddle now so hope the future is bright for me
>>
>>17318574
I'm basically guy number 2. I don't really have a problem talking to women, but when it comes to make a move I don't really know what to do. It's really awkward because every relationship I've been in the girl thinks that they are subtlety hinting they want to be kissed or w/e, but in reality they are just awkwardly doing shit.

It always comes down to the guy just balls out going for it, and as a pretty mellow person its just not my personality.

I mean don't get me wrong it's not the woman's fault per say, grow some testicles and go for it. It would just be nice if every relationship didn't start off as this great ambivalent wall, where you're trying to determine if the person clamming up is into you.
>>
>>17318534

Hahahaha omg... are you the same guy from /b/ because I told this same story on /b/ and someone reconized her.

I met her in WV
>>
File: 1311626491256.jpg (56 KB, 337x367) Image search: [Google]
1311626491256.jpg
56 KB, 337x367
>>17316385
Translation: I want to be a carefree slut because dicks rain out if the sky for me because I have a vagina, but later on in life when my vagina is all used up I want to settle down with a nice guy who is perfect and doesn'ta mind that I slept around and have CLAP.

You aren't the first girl like this, and you are not the last.

Good luck
>>
>>17318570
I knew it.
>>17320117
Haven't been on /b/ in 2 and a half years, so no.
Looks like this girl gets around. I'm more surprised that there are that many people in/near my area, like wtf I hate it here. Why would anyone else willingly live here?

Cheers m8's
>>
Question, should i get tinder if I still live at home with parents? I don't feel like i would ever get a chance of bringing girls home since there is always someone else on the house
>>
>>17320284
this guy gets it
>>
>>17320284
This sounds accurate, she literally said she wanted to have sex with random people even if she doesn't feel comfortable doing it, just because other girls her age are doing it...
>>
>>17317764
>make sure they're STD free...
Sure hahaha, oh anon, you're so funny *punches arm* Let me get a few mililiters of your blood or fill a cup with your jizz and take it to a lab, then our date may continue,
How the fuck do you find this out? This is pretty much the most fucked up part of Tinder, you don't really know what you get. I don't have one because I'm fat, but even if I lose weight, who knows
>>
>>17320314

Have you been with her too? What was your experience like? Lol. It's so odd to be on here and find someone who reconized the same girl
>>
HOW DO I DO A FIRST MESSAGE
>>
>>17320022
I don't think it's solely the guy's responsibility to make moves to show if they're interested, but if the girls you've been with have been making some effort to make a move and they're met with no response that's gonna feel awkward on both sides.
I'm interested in how you see it though. With your personality how do you show interest? What do you mean by your last sentence?
>>
>>17316333
Probably my scenario is useless to everyone in this thread but here goes

Female. I've met complete retards and lunatics off there. Wasn't there to look for sex or drugs, but a bf. There was one guy who was pretty ordinary but considerably above average compared to the population. Still didn't like him enough.

That's about it.
Mostly it's a wasteland.
>>
File: 1466404446447.png (269 KB, 401x317) Image search: [Google]
1466404446447.png
269 KB, 401x317
>>17321340
>looking for a relationship on a casual sex application in the year of our lord the current millennium and sixteen
>still has the audacity to call other people retards

Wimmen everyone
>>
File: Schopenhauer.jpg (57 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Schopenhauer.jpg
57 KB, 1000x1000
>>17321340
See >>17321370. No one's into relationships anymore, we are doomed to fucking, eating and dying. That's the entire purpose of our being in the world, stop thinking you're entitled above it.
>>
>>17316333
I met my current girlfriend of 7 months through tinder. I talked to her for maybe a week and then picked her up and we went to my room. All we did was play video games and talked.
Pretty chill.
I then dropped her off and thought that was it.
Next day she said she liked me and was sorry that she didn't try to kiss me or something.
We go on another date to eat and then come back home and have sex.
I then find out she is a virgin after and drop her back home.
Still together and this is my longest relationship.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.