[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
F'ed up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: cheese.jpg (14 KB, 619x227) Image search: [Google]
cheese.jpg
14 KB, 619x227
My dickhead friend just told me that last year he got caught by cops rolling up in a park and gave them one of our other friends names and got an unlawful possession of marijuana ticket written out to our friends name. He has no fucking idea and unlike my friend im not a complete douchebag. Is there any way i can let im know without directly telling him? Like get a lawyer to contact him anonymously or something? My friend said he just gave him our other friends info by mouth so they didnt have an id or anything they just wrote out the ticket. What can i do, i feel bad ;/
>>
Well, first off. You SHOULD tell your friend that he was betrayed by your other friend. And you should also stop talking to that shit friend too. If he fucked over a friend, he will do the same to you, what a piece of shit.

Anyways, your innocent friend should take the ticket to court. It will get dropped if the story is as you said. Because the police would to have verified ID before writing out a ticket, which.. That sounds strange to me why they wouldn't have done that in the first place..
>>
>>17318262
I've known him for years and yea he is a fucking idiot but i know he can be a good guy. I thought it was weird that they just took his word after giving the cops my other friends info. He must have got it all right one the first time saying it otherwise it definitely would have been suspicious, also considering this isnt even a traffic ticket its a ticket for marijuana. And i really want to tell him but i dont want to throw my friend under the bus. Is there any way i could get a lawyer to tell him or get the courts to send him a reminder or something in the mail telling him theres a warrant because im assuming there must be since no one showed up at the court date on the ticket. Is there any way i could anonymously tell him without it being crazy uncalled for like a random email or something saying hey you have a warrant lol
>>
>>17318310
>i know he can be a good guy

You're a fucking idiot. You're defending your asshole "friend" for literally throwing a innocent person into potentional legal trouble?! Get your fucking head straight. True friends don't fuck over other friends. God damn.

Then you mention that he might have a warrant for his arrest and you act like its a joke. If you give a shit, you should tell your friend he got thrown under the bus and tell him to contact the court and see what he should do, if he even needs to do anything.
>>
Send him an anonymous email from a fake account and proxy'ed IP address and tell him. The rule not just with drugs, in life, is to take responsibility for your actions and don't be a snitching bitch.

If he felt bad about it at all he'd own up to it like a man and apologize and make some amends or fuck off.
>>
>>17318352
An anonymous email would be to weird. If i contacted a lawyer could he send a letter to his house or something telling him of his missed court date?
>>
>>17318363
Yes, I will contact him for you.

$475 per hour for my time, be warned I am going to spend 2 hours researching the ticket/case and then whatever time I spend telling your friend (1 hour minimum, of course).

Or don't be a silly cunt and just tell your friend.

If you get beat up, give me another call, we'll sue the faggot.
>>
>>17318363

Why don't you grow a pair, stop being a bitch, and tell friend1 that he got buddy fucked by asshole friend2. This is potentially serious shit. Don't look at this like a joke. if a someone is totally ok with fucking over a FRIEND like this, then he is a piece of shit. Their is no excuSe,
Period. None.

Now, Friend1 will probably be ok since no ID was done. Explain to him what the fuck happened. And tell him to contact the court to be safe. Your idea to tip him. anonymously is retarded. Just fucking be a man, and FRIEND and tell him exactly what fucking happened.
>>
>>17318248

Oohhh... So YOU are that "other friend"? So you fucked over one of your friends and is feeling guilty now huh? You're a fucking piece of shit. For real. Who the fuck does that to a friend.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.