[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women always say they want to travel? What is it they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: o-WOMAN-TRAVEL-facebook.jpg (283 KB, 1536x1023) Image search: [Google]
o-WOMAN-TRAVEL-facebook.jpg
283 KB, 1536x1023
Why do women always say they want to travel? What is it they are hoping to experience or find that is going to make them happy? And how do I learn to enjoy travel so that women will stop leaving me?
>>
selfies

making their peers envious for a week
>>
they don't like to travel its like that guy above me said its about statues and showing off to her social circle of fake friends. Iv done a lot of traveling for special events like the world cup shit that im genuinely interested in and i always come across people who are faking there enthusiasm and taking selfies every 2 seconds dressed up in the stereotypical outfits you always see women post on FB. Its like they visit popular areas to take a selfie without actually acknowledging and appreciating where and what they are doing... its fucking weird and pathetic.
>>
>>17317036
As a guy when I say I enjoy travel, what I mean is I literally enjoy the aspect of boarding a vehicle - or even just getting up and walking - somewhere, just for the sake of going and observing. Anything special going on is just a bonus. I don't need it to be somewhere terribly far away, even a nice town that's only an hour away by car can be fun and interesting, though it's not to say I haven't boarded a plane or sailed off to far away places either.

I'm not sure why women like it so much so I'll let femanons chime in. There's so many people that enjoy doing it that it's kind of a vague thing to write about yourself on a dating profile, but it's whatever I guess. One speculation I've heard is that when a woman says "travel" it's code for "getting dicked by foreign men". No idea how true that is, if at all.
>>
>>17317036
>What is it they are hoping to experience or find that is going to make them happy?
A different dick to ride every day that they will never meet again.
>>
>>17317036
They do not know how to turn inward and cultivate themselves, so they figure the way to fill the hole where their spirit should be is to do more and get more. Travel provides a constant assault of new people, new experiences, new places, new food, and is very satisfying for that spiritual void for as long as they keep travelling.

Men are just as lost in this manner as women, I'll venture to say. You're just more resentful at the women.
>>
It's more a white people thing that a woman thing in my experience.
>>
>>17317036
When women say that they 'like to travel" it means one or more of the following:
1. They are looking for a guy who will pay for their time and attention, and they are willing to go on holiday with a guy who will pay for it all. Does this make them prostitutes? Not necessarily, these might be regular women looking to be wooed and spoiled.
2. These women are free spirits and looking for a guy who shares that quality. They want to travel and intend to, and are looking for a guy who is willing to do the same to share costs, and to share experiences, and maybe develop a relationship.
3. These women are looking for a guy who is simply "adventurous". A guy who isn't willing to travel isn't open to new adventures, and isn't spontaneous.
When it comes to online dating, a woman has to say something about what they like, so unless they are a neet like most of 4chan they will say that they like to travel by default. Don't take it seriously. It's like reiterating "I'm a woman".
>>
Go ask >>>/trv/ you fucking nitwit. This is not a feminine hobby, men have much more fun traveling because of how shitty lots of countries are to women
>>
>>17317559
you mad travel slut?
>>
I simply enjoy traveling because we got such a wonderfull world to life in and in the first time in history humans are able to actually get from one point on this planet to another in reasonable time. It seems a bit wastefull to not use that opportunity and enjoy all that breathtaking beauty we are offered.
>>
since when is traveling a woman thing? I've never heard that.
>>
Because women are consumist whores with no true hobbies

"Traveling" is basically being entertained all day and consuming to women. It's the easiest way of experiencing new things without having to put any effort in, basically consuming expensive meals, cocks, lots of alcohol, dicks, pretending to have a fulfulling life on instagram while absorbing kilometres of dick
>>
>>17317607
I noticed it too recently on dating sites, it's hard to find a woman who doesn't have travelling/vacation listed as a hobby.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.