[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm trying to stop being an anxious beta fag and I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
I'm trying to stop being an anxious beta fag and I've had a crush on this girl who is way above my league for a while now.

I haven't blatantly told her I like her but I've asked her out but she threw excuses around so I know she's not into me.

Thing is, I just can't get her out of my mind and it's been affecting me but since she's part of the group I hang out with, she's always around.

At the end of the day, I just want to be in a good mental state so I'm asking any people with experience, do I tell her I'm into her when I know she's not into me, will that help somehow? Should I just not say anything while I just focus on some other chick?

What would make me feel best afterwards?
>>
>>17316901
Let me tell you this: if you don't have any hope then don't tell her. If you still hope she'll somehow say yes, then try it. It is really important that you know you have tried everything and that it is not your fault.
Pro tip: don't ger shitfaced and then tell her, that is the worst thing you can do
>>
Forgot to ask, what are her exuses? Is there a chance that they are legit?
>>
>>17316924
I asked her a couple of times to do different things.

Once I asked her to go to a local pub, she said she was full into work so she couldn't make it. I thought, perhaps she does have lots of work or she doesn't like pubs, so I told her to casually grab a beer and go sit on the beach just to chill. She said couldn't cause of work.

Then a couple of weeks or so later, she called me up to watch a movie which got me excited, but she brought her male friend too who is a totally obnoxious fag.

So I honestly got fed up with her shit but she's still on my mind.
>>
>>17316934
Honestly, I wouldn't try anything. She clearly brought another guy to movie night. Sorry bro
But you will get over her. It's important to open your eyes and see all the possibilities around you. There are a lot of girls out there. Now you'll say

>but anon I don't want any other girl, I want HER

You want the illusion of her that you created. The sooner you realise that, the better.
Also, don't think you'll move on in a day. It can drag on for a lot. For me, it lasted a fucking year, and I told a guy I liked how I feel.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.