[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1331926831123.gif (460 KB, 220x132) Image search: [Google]
1331926831123.gif
460 KB, 220x132
Girlfriend of 2 years isn't as affectionate as I'd like her to be. I don't need to be constantly showered with love and adoration, but to have her return affection more often - or take some initiative would be great.

I've told her of this a few times, but I'm obviously wasting my breath. She finds some initiative for a couple of days at best, and then we wind up right back where we left off. It hurts because I've been with a lot of girls, and she's the only one that I've genuinely fell for, but committing myself to her for so little in return is something I won't deal with. I've been her damn rock, and have no doubts about being the best guy she's had... But it seems neither action nor words can garner enthusiasm from her. I've tied her up, practically abused her with some hate fucking, made her my pet, etc... But she never puts any effort in. I'm bored, and admittedly hurt by the lack of reciprocation.

Any advice on coming back from this? I like her quite a lot, which is why I'd like to see things go the other direction - but worst come to worst I do realize that I'll have to cut my losses and find somebody who's crazy about me and willing to show it.
>>
>>17316623

Do you really want help?
>>
>>17316623

Dread game her ass.
Fuck her then go somwhere, do your shit, don't care about her.
Keep your frame, don't make arguments, if you start talking you already lost.
Make her wonder where you are, what are you doing, with whom, don't tell her anything, respond on text after an hour (get yourself busy).
If she starts giving you attention reward her, go on an adventure, go for a hike, fuck her in the woods, take her camping, diving, kayaking n shiet, let her tag along. ( or whatever you like, I'm an outdoor type of lad)

2 years, she got bored, make it interesting
If things don't work you've lost your value and it would be easier to next her.
>>
>>17316702
You're the type of person who thinks that telling someone to "Be mysterious" constitutes valid relationship advice, aren't you?
>>
>>17316830

I conveyed OP to be a dick. Being stoic is what he needs to be, if he wants to be Batman then he should look into BDSM.

Do you think asking and needing something will get you that?
>>
>>17316623
just get a new one, anon
people do not change unless they really want to, and its clear that she doesnt
>>
>>17316868
My bf keeps me in line this way and it is successful
>>
>>17316676
Yes.
>>17316702
I've been trying my damndest to dread her without going full blown asshole, but you might be onto something. Going to step my game up in this regard and see what happens. Thanks man - that's the sort of pep talk I was looking for.

>>17316882
I'm going to try the other anons advice, but yes, I realize the possibilities of this happening.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.