[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any hope for a hopeless romantic? >male >20 >attractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 500x624) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 500x624
Any hope for a hopeless romantic?

>male
>20
>attractive
>lonely af

Only advances I get are from girls at parties, which seems like all the people my age want to do. Hooking up just makes me feel empty, my friends don't seem to agree with me and they're actually enjoying their young adult hood.
>>
How do you know you are attractive? Just for calling yourself attractive you sound unattractive though you are being anonymous on the internet so I guess that's okay.
>>
>>17316499
Well I'm going to sound like I'm sucking myself off but I have
>high cheek bones
>dimples
>defined jawline
>nice haircut/good taste in fashion

But like you said, it's anonymous, so I understand if you don't believe me.
>>
>>17316511
No no I mean I do believe you, I just personally wouldn't like a person who thinks high of themselves irl, though you probably don't go around yelling I'm attractive and maybe it's just that me being low profile as fuck makes me want others to be the same, which is retarded. And you are on the internet so it's okay. I mean Idk I think I have a problem with over confident people.
Well it's great that you have those features and... I don't know any real advice for you sorry! I feel the same as you about the whole random hook ups thing.

tl;dr ignore my post, it doesn't contribute anything
>>
>>17316473
Any guy who describes himself as a "hopeless romantic" is a tool.
>>
I feel you man. After I broke up with my girl all my single friends were like, come on man with us! Let's get some puss tonite! Ther's a new bright life before you, we''ll teach ya!

But most of them are just keks that got dumped by their gf's and still compensate their broken hearts by random fucking. I can see it in them, I hear it from them when they get drunk and sincere enough.

I don't want to be like them.
>>
>>17316575
Guess that makes me a tool.
>>
>>17316522
As I female I ONLY date guys who find themselves attractive and are confident
Little pussy ass "I'm not attractive :(" faggots make me sick
>>
>>17316473
All of the girls who want the same thing aren't gonna be found at a club. They're either working and making something of their lives or out doing something meaningful that they love. It's impossible to find someone worth keeping if you're looking, you just have to be lucky enough to stumble upon them
>>
>>17316599
There's you're poblem right there, Checky Cheese.
>>
>>17316611
>checky cheese
I'm more interested to know what this means. Are you strayan or something?
>>
>>17316628
Saying check em all the time gets boring

Shit man I'll check myself. Back to back 11s >>17316611
>>
File: 1ti1x2fo.vichan.jpg (332 KB, 1400x990) Image search: [Google]
1ti1x2fo.vichan.jpg
332 KB, 1400x990
>>17316473
don't worry op you will get your turn after they are done riding the cock carousel with all the bad boys. she will say "I am ready to settle down" or "I finally got the bad boys out of my system". they you can be the chump who dates her.
>>
>>17316688
Nigga I'm not that beta. Getting with chicks isn't my issue, you would know that if you read my post.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.