[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I compete?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 227x227) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 227x227
I feel like I can't compete with other dudes out there in the dating department. I am 25. Can't drive. My family is scattered. Parents are dead.

I am alone. Self esteem and confidence are shattered. I can't talk to women in this state but I feel ripped off. People younger than me get to have relationships. Why can't I?

I hate approaching women because I know they have a whole fucking roster of dudes pining for them. Sone of those dudes would let the girl shit in their fuckibg mouth.

How can I compete?! There is nothing redeeming about me besides my undying integrity. I have nothing else but my word. But women don't really care for such a trait.

I can't compete with the army of dudes chasing these women.

Is this how life is supposed to be if your parents are dead?
>>
Bunp
>>
Can you not improve yourself? Learn how to drive. Get a job, even if it's a shitty one. Build up your interests and friends.

I'm sure you'd hate someone who mooched and behaved like a child , even if it was your girlfriend, so why would they do the same?

Your "integrity" doesn't mean anything to most people, they don't even know how you could show it.
>>
Well, let me start by saying: learn to drive. If you have a friend or a neighbor, offer them something so it's worth their while. That will be a lot cheaper than payinga stranger for behind-the-wheel time. Get a learner's permit, go to driving school, yadda-yadda, but immediately. Trust me on this. You gotta chip away, slowly.

Also, you'd be surprised. A lot of girls DON'T have a billion guys pining for them. My girlfriend is cute as hell and goes to a really big college and other than a few old men/campus bros she's unbothered. She also isn't desperate for attention, but that's not important.

I can't relate to your parents being dead. That's rough. But you DO have the ability to improve your station in life Just focus on yourself. Keep yourself happy daily, try to save some money, exercise, and practice talking to women whenever you can. It'll come with time.
>>
>>17316306
I have a job but student loans prevent me from getting a car. I just can't afford the loans AND a car.

Also, I am 25 abd just feel super behind. Like I turn 30 in 5 years... People buy houses and have kids by line age 28-30.

I feel gimped. A lot of shit people did when they were like 16-18.

I feel like I have to live fast to make up for what I missed.
>>
>>17316262
>Is this how life is supposed to be if your parents are dead?
I am sorry for your loss, but I can't say I've noticed many women running away from men whose parents are gone.

How do you currently get around to the places you need to go?
>>
>>17316322
I take the bus. Aka the crazy cruiser. Don't know why do many crazy people are on public transit.
>>
>>17316315
>I have a job but student loans prevent me from getting a car. I just can't afford the loans AND a car.
Then don't get a car. You can learn to drive without one. Driving schools know how to accommodate people who don't have cars. They wouldn't let you use your own car for the hands-on part of the course anyway: they come pick you up in their own cars (which have been modified so that the teacher can take control in an emergency).

I say this for two reasons. One is purely practical: a driver's license is an extremely useful thing to have. But the bigger reason is that this specific thing is clearly weighing on your self-confidence, so resolving it should help you a lot in that department.
>>
>>17316262

How? You figure it out.

You have to, if you want to compete, you have to figure out a fucking way man, just like everyone else.

Find the loophole, find the money, find the job, car, gf, happiness, whatever it is you want it's up to you to get it.

Nobody cares how bad you have it, a lot of people have it even worse, some people are already dead at 25 never even having seen a girl.

Some people have no drinking water, some people find a girl and then she gets runs over by a bus right in front of them just moments before their first kiss.

You just do it, you fight against the odds because there's no other choice. You run because otherwise the tiger will eat you, you don't fucking think about it, you just do what you gotta do.

And if you don't well that tiger is eating well tonight.
>>
>>17316315
You know you don't have to buy a super expensive car. You can easily buy a decent car without any problems for $1.5k or less. And if you can't drive, why do you need a car right now? In my state at least, it takes almost a year to go from "no learner's permit" to "licensed driver".

Stop comparing yourself to others man. When I'm 25 I will (hopefully) be fresh out of college. People I went to high school with are graduating and getting dream job offers right NOW. Does it suck? YEAH. But that's THEIR life. At the most, I'm using that knowledge as fuel to my own fire.

My dad immigrated to this country and graduated college when he was around 50. He was behind damn near every American his age, but he kept his head up, nose down, and now he's living much better than your average birthright American in their 60s. Focus on YOU.
>>
>>17316338
Thank you for this. I understand and will give it my best because there is no other option.
>>
>>17316262
you don't women can afford to be picky because guys are thirsty and they have a higher sex drive then women. also women are program to be picky so we have a strong gene pool or else the human race would have gone extinct by now.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.