[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /adv/, I'm in a bit of a bind, and I don't know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 16f.png (24 KB, 604x451) Image search: [Google]
16f.png
24 KB, 604x451
Hi /adv/,

I'm in a bit of a bind, and I don't know what to do. I'm a married man, and I am straight. My wife is bisexual. She's always been honest with me about it, and has never told me any lies. In fact, she straight up told me on our first date that she has dated girls and that she hopes it doesn't bother me. She also told me that it's not even necessarily a sexual attraction to girls, but kissing and holding hands, etc things like that are/were good to her. She's faithful to me, she loves me, she does a lot for me, yet lately I just can't help but feel uneasy about her liking women at all. I feel insecure. I feel like I can't trust her alone with women. I haven't done anything like control her, or tell her not to hang out with her female friends, nor have I mentioned that her bisexuality kind of scares me. I don't know how to tell her either, if I even should. I was okay with it at first because it didn't bother me. Sometimes she'll just casually mention things like "dang she's hot" when referring to a celebrity or model or something and it makes me incredibly uncomfortable. It didn't used to make me that way. I didn't used to care, it's just that suddenly it bothers me and I don't know why. What should I do?

Please no "leave your wife," we are happily married, and aside from this uneasy feeling things are going just fine for us.
>>
Since you said not to tell you to leave your wife, get therapy.
>>
>>17315785
Damn, you are weak op. Almost every girl I've dated was bi, no problems here. In fact, makes walking around more fun and we'd just point at hot girls together. You're just insecured cuz youre not confident in yourself or your partner.
>>
>>17315785
So let me get this straight. She has been honest with you from the very beginning about her sexuality, who she finds out, who she hangs out with, and you are insecure about it, you married her ANYWAY, and you can't even be fucking honest with her about YOUR OWN FUCKING FEELINGS?!?!? What the fuck is wrong with you? I think you need therapy. Are you trying to fuck your relationship? You should have never married her if you have problems expressing yourself like this, and problems with her hanging out with her friends. Get some therapy, dude.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.