[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years. She caught me cheating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (436 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
436 KB, 750x1334
Just broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years. She caught me cheating a few days ago and we tried to fix it. I couldn't stand the pain I put her through so I called the whole thing off. The relationship was rocky the last 3 or 4 months and I always thought it was because she was just too clingy and I felt suffocated, but looking back it was me that was distancing myself. I was treating her like shit. I was looking for a hotter person in all honesty. I'm seeing the girl I cheated on her with now but can't help but feeling like shit going through our pictures. We were so happy and I ruined it. That Bruno Mars song comes to mind "When I was her man" or something like that. In a way I hope she finds someone that will put in the effort to make her as happy like she did to me. At the same time however, I hope we can rekindle what we had under better circumstances. I'm 21 and she's 20 so I guess we have a while to see if somehow we can cross paths again. I've never wanted to stay friends with ex's before but this time I do. If she gets a flat or is moving or something I still would want to help. Well that's vent don't really know where I'm going with this but share your experiences bros. Or offer encouragement/advice?
>>
>>17314176
Live with the hurt, let it electrify your core. then when sink into the sheets at night pretend you are petrified. fade into black.
>>
>>17314176
Instead of cheating on her, you should have broken up with her and gone after whoever. Cheating on someone fucks them up, especially women. This is because women are feels based.

So now she's going to become bitter/jaded and take it out on the next couple of guys who will want to stick it in her. When guys come on here saying shit like "Why do women just ghost guys?!" "Why are women cunts??" "Why are women so cruel?!?!?" Know that you had a hand in creating that.

Learn from your mistakes. Break up with the basic bitch who accepted being with a taken man. A woman who accepts being with a taken man when there are plenty of single ones is a woman with lower value than other women. One of you will end up cheating on the other anyways, no doubt.

Admit that you were wrong, reassure her that she is an amazing person and deserves much better, and never contact her again so that she can find someone better.
>>
She seems pretty hot, you saying you upgraded?
>>
>>17314206
As much as I want to be in the background in one way or another.. I feel like it would be best for me to fade away. She wants to keep hooking up, but I don't think I could do that to her. I know the whole "Fuck it it's only sex xD" is the 21 year old attitude but she really is a good girl and talking to her will only hurt her. Thanks.

>>17314207 appearance-wise yes, personality, too early to tell.
>>
>>17314176
Dunno what to tell you broski, I did pretty much the same thing. She was a good person and I treated her like shit, and even after all that she still loved me. I knew it was over, and I didn't want to try and still be with her because of the hurt I caused her, it just didn't seem right. But now I still think about her and it makes me sad, not because I feel like we should still be together so much, but because she deserved so much better from me. I don't really have any advice, except to learn from your mistake and do better with the next girl.
>>
File: 388720.png (689 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
388720.png
689 KB, 1920x1080
>>17314253
lol beta
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 219x230
>>17314188
>>
>>17314265
Get em, Peggy!
>>
Cut yourself and bleed over this bitchs pussy
>>
>>17314253
Yeah man I thought I was right all along but we're dicks. All she wanted to do was love me and even when I was rude she still it down. I don't think I'll be able to forget her easily. Thanks for sharing.
>>
"Don't know what you got til it's gone" I guess.

Anybody have some good break up music?
>>
>>17314301
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
>>
>>17314301
I gotchu
https://youtu.be/tL-fohhu_FI
>>
She definitely settled on you if you're the guy in the pic. You say you were trying to find "someone hotter" but in all honestly she should have. I'm surprised you got one girl to willingly fuck you, how you got two is beyond me. She deserves a whole lot better looks wise and personality wise. You're the worst kind of person, fucking disgusting on the outside and the inside. Just absolute shit in all aspects. That sucks man. Try and be a better person I guess because you're just kind of shit right now.
>>
>>17314176
You fucked up. Thats all there is to it. Accept it and move forward.
>>
My current bf thought the same 8yrs ago. We were both virgins and in hs though. He did like me but felt that he could do better. It made me feel bad as a gf and i loved him so much. I decided to end our relationship of a 1.5yr because i did love him so much that i wanted him to find a girl that he would be completely happy with. (Neither of us cheated though) We ended up meating each other at a gas station and we exchanged numbers. I thought about him a lot over the yrs and he said he thought of me too. He had been dating a lot of girls over the yrs that have cheated on him and didnt love him. I remained his longest lasting relationship. We started hanging out and it ended up with us dating again.
Now, a yr later, and we're about to have a girl and plan on staying together forever. :)

Hope my story helped you.
>>
>>17314424
I want this so bad. We both brought up the idea that we both have some life to live before we can settle down for good with each other. I've been her only partner and before her I was more productive with sports, my car, just life in general. This gives me hope that if its meant to be, it will be. Thank you for sharing.
>>
>>17314454
Your welcome. ;)
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 194x145) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 194x145
>>17314188
>>
>>17314454
>we both have some life to live before we can settle down for good with each other.

Life isn't a fairy tale kiddo. You either want to commit to someone or you don't. If you feel like they're holding you back from all the hot vagina that is out there then let them go and go chase after that stuff.

You want to have an intimate relationship with someone while going out and slutting yourself out. You can't have both or maybe you can, I don't know, but i guess that what cuckoldry is all about.
>>
>>17314501
>using it in the wrong context
Retard
>>
>>17314176
What else did you expect to happen?
God damn idiot. I'll wait for your next post when this slut cheats on you
>>
>>17314928
Not too worried if new girl cheats, I don't have feelings in this. It really is just me looking for hot puss.

>>17314701 I feel I need to experience the feeling that I'll never have my girlfriend back. I took her for granted and if shit works out in the future, of course I would love it. If things don't work out, I truly hope someone makes her happy. She still wants to fix things but I'm doing this for her as well.
>>
>>17314176
>She caught me cheating a few days ago and we tried to fix it. I couldn't stand the pain I put her through so I called the whole thing off.

>I'm seeing the girl I cheated on her with now but can't help but feeling like shit going through our pictures.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

i feel so bad for you OP :(((((((((( wow.....look at all this emotional pain you've had.......honestly hang yourself, you have no empathy for anyone but your own disgusting selfish ego
>>
Give him a break guys. You all know you've wanted to or have fucked pussy just cause you wanted experience or to see what kind of girls were out there. Its a very common thing for a guy to want to do. It the alpha in you.

But Op, i would not cheat ever again from here on out. It messes with you and the other person's head really bad. As a girl that has been cheated on twice, it really sucks.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.