[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want to write out a huge wall of text because if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1467092210570.jpg (914 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1467092210570.jpg
914 KB, 1600x900
I don't want to write out a huge wall of text because if I do people aren't going to read it. Here's the short version

>be me
>born fighter
>inb4 edgelord, I'm a competitive fighter/martial artist. I don't go around hurting people but violence is an interest of mine as much as I am ashamed to admit
>being that I'm not a shitbag and not good enough to go pro I figure I should at least try to channel that energy to something useful
>try to join the Marines, denied due to medical condition
>well fuck, decide to go to sea because why not
>about to get dropped from my apprenticeship partly because of a buearocratic fuck up on their end and partly because I filled out an envelope wrong

So I don't really have much going for me right now. Being the violent person I am, I legitimately think the world might be better off without people like me. Assuming I do get dropped, I'm not really sure where I should go or what I should do.
>>
>>17315400
Violence is due to a lack of discipline.
You are not a boy of violence. You are a boy without control.
Everyone has violent thoughts. Everyone wants to hurt people who wrong them.
The difference is how you deal with it.

I used to be a violent kid too. I used to attack kids on the playground who disrespected me.
I even took martial arts training.

But as I got older, I learned how to let it go.
It doesn't matter. Nothing does. Anyone who makes you angry is worth nothing.

If you're valuable, you can make yourself worthwhile.
If you truly have an apprenticeship, challenge and dismissal and point them towards your valuable contribution.
You have contributed, right?

Let go of your juvenile temper and focus on what makes you worth having.
>>
>>17315409
You misunderstand. I don't have a temper I don't go around beating people up because I'm angry. When I fight, I'm not angry. I'm cool and efficient. Making maximum efficiency of body movement to overcome an opponent is not only satisfying but it makes sense to me. It's one of the few things I'm good at.
>>
>>17315418
Sure you are.
You're just another angry little boy who feels like he's righteous and correct.

When you get older you'll realize that you were a faggot.

Look, when you get smacked in the face by someone stronger than you are, tell me you're "cool and efficient".
You aren't.

Let it go.
>>
>>17315424
Ok guy.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.