[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I must ask you this: if you care about a girl, do you feel t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
I must ask you this: if you care about a girl, do you feel that it would be better if she died so that you wouldn't have to care about her?

When my girlfriend got assaulted, and almost raped, I didn't care. My psychologist diagnosed me with antisocial personality disorder, sociopathy. But I regarded that as a bullshit diagnose. But I recently realized that I only care about myself and my feelings, not other people. And my psychologist referred me to another psychologist. He felt uncomfortable with me. That cocksucker. I haven't been treated with respect. They just say that they feel "worried" when I open up. I would like to undo these people. Here I'm being honest about my thoughts about opening people up in a painfull way; and they have no professionalism whatsoever. They think they're better than me. And I think they're as worthless as you, or I am.

But still, say, you have a girlfriend, would you get upset if she was raped or killed? And would this be because you would not be able to fuck her like before?

I have thoughts about extreme violence against people. I want to crush their heads and have their brains splatter in my face. I want to undress myself and open them up. But whenever I talk about these things people either think I'm joking or they just walk away, and that makes me want to kill them. It's as if their arrogant stupidity makes them deserve death. If society turns it back on me, then perhaps I should stab it in the back?

Also, I tend to get banned for trolling even though I'm not, I'm actually deranged and I need help.

I would not go on a killing spree because there aer so many people I want to kill, and I wouldn't be able to kill even 1 % of them before I'd get killed by law enforcement. If I could kill, say, 25 %, then I'd consider it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qRJhsORFs
>>
File: 1286582735265.jpg (139 KB, 310x440) Image search: [Google]
1286582735265.jpg
139 KB, 310x440
I don't know what to say about all the other shit you wrote besides don't think too much about it because I'm pretty sure getting diagnosed with something really bothered you and thats it.
>>
File: image.png (929 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
929 KB, 750x1334
Wow! I believe you. I think you're In a degree of metal instability that some just are unable to delineate yet...but really who knows? I could be just like you. I just use the realistic approach to life.
>>
>>17315113

yeah, well that's what the psychologists say, or somewhat imply with body language. And I'm holding back.

>>17315116

"realistic approach"
Are you implying that I should kill myself? I won't. I could kill other people though, but I don't want to have my autonomy severly limited.

But to have a girl that has put herself in a situation like that, and to have almost been raped, it makes me feel disgusted by her. And she wants me to comfort her. Disgusting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe93CLbHjxQ
>>
>>17315116

But I do think that you might be on to something.
>>
>>17315090
I think you'll be okay if you realise that putting so much thought into this is an utter waste of time. I would never do anyone I hated or disliked the favour of having tons of people light candles at a memorial in their honor.

If you feel like others don't even give you a second thought, then you clearly aren't doing yourself any favours by giving them one.
>>
>>17315157

Yes, but everything is a waste of time. and everything is also entertainment.

I don't really care about that, but I would feel good about having the ultimate say in their life. I'd be an important variable in the great caue of their death.

I'm not emotionally "competent" so I might not understand what you are trying to communicate. They'll have a memorial, and it will last for what, 30 min? Then they'll be forgotten by most people, except by their family. But eventually the memories will fade even in the brains of their family.

But I'll be able to look back at the episode that ended their life and feel good about it. And I could perhaps live to 103+ like my great-grampa.
>>
>>17315149
You don't want to hurt people and you don't like your girlfriend case closed buddy

deep breaths deep breaths
>>
>>17315167

But here's what bothers me: If I live my girlfriend she will fuck someone else. And I don't like it to find someone else. Not that I care about her, but I used my time and resources to get her, and now, someone else is going to get that? I'm thinking about the opportunity cost.

I should be able to leave her, yet still have her, rven though I don't care about her. She's still mine.
>>
>>17315173

leave, christ, I'm playing Dying Light and writing, and these night missions, and these damn volatiles - I'm paranoid and not able to concentrate.
>>
>>17315171

I don't care about her anymore. The thing is; she's mine. I want to leave her, but I don't want her to able to enjoy things anymore. I think that her being should end with me leaving her. I can't do this, and I have no intention of killing her. It's just that in my deranged mind I can't just give her up since she belongs to me.

I know that I have to leave her, and that she will be fucking someone else. So I want to hurt her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uU7UmihjoU
>>
>>17315167
It's not too late for you to turn off the video games and build actual relationships. You probably assign more value to pixels than human beings, and mostly likely just the byproduct of early child development gone awry due to only interacting with said pixels.

We get it, mommy and daddy didn't love you enough to take you fishing, at some point though, you either recognise it for what it is and move on or continue feeding this little monster inside that will inevitably devour you.
>>
>>17315194

She's my property. For the opportunity cost I could've done something else. And she owes me for the opportunity cost. If you ask em she owes me her life.

And seeing her disgusting face, even though she's a 7/10, I just feel disgusted. I'm also bisexual and I gave her herpes. I cheated on her with twinks and traps The stupid bitch thought she got it from my cold sore. What a stupid bitch.
>>
>>17315199
This is either bait, or someone seriously needs to take you for a long walk in the woods.
>>
>>17315198

No, that is only partially true. My parents are great. And my grandparentsm and great-grandpa are also great. Great people. Having a 103 year old man-relative talk about how he fought for Hitler in the Wehrmacht, and how he is proud of it, it's awesome.

The thing is that I'm having a problem hiding how deranged I am. It's a bit like in that movie with batman bateman.

I guess I have to want to change in ordet to do so. But that's just not possible. A new female would probably be nice though. An 18 year old virgin.
>>
>>17315207

As I said: pshychologists turn their backs on me and I think about stabbing them.
>>
>>17315199
Save the economic terms for someone who gives an actual fuck about economics.

The fact of the matter, by your logic, she paid an opportunity cost to be with you also. You're just a selfish piece of shit who can't see past your nose.
>>
>>17315090

This is 100% made up bait lmao

And even as bait I can tell you're just a nerdy edgy little fuck. You are literally like that middle class suburban white kid that makes cringey ass pictures of his dark side hahaha

Fuck outta here you spastic faggot. Go burn off some steam in WoW
>>
>>17315221

Yeah, but I thought I made it pretty clear that I don't care about her. I mean, I don't care about her interests. 1) She's a female. 2) See 1. 3) She is my property. And I know what this implies: someone tried to damage my property, and I should hurt that actor. But it's almost impossible for me to find out who.

I'm not selfish, I suffer from what the shrinks call A(S)PD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGdCTy-Vm7o
>>
>>17315230
all of this.

>I've got to show my inner darkness and use cringe photos
>I wish I could live in the movie Saw, tied up in the bathroom.
>MOMMMM, bring me a SODA, NOW!!!1
>>
why don't you do us all a favor and kill Trump, that would take care of at least 25% of the ignorant population or at least quell the idiocy
>>
>>17315230

I'm not a troll
>>
File: Picture 1077.jpg (710 KB, 1989x2414) Image search: [Google]
Picture 1077.jpg
710 KB, 1989x2414
>>17315253

Cunt captcha

How does this prove anything? It doesn't; except that I will fuck
>>
>>17315242

I hope he wins so that there'll be extreme polarization, and violence, between subhuman PC-scum and "good" people.
>>
>>17315242

Trump will win and there will be a civil war between real humans and SJWs. And I will be a part of it. I will torture, rape and kill SJWs. I will undo so many of SJWs that my only competitor will be Himmler.

I will force you to have sex with your dead PC-family members. I will cut yor genitals off and feed them to you your PC-mum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_QLzthSkfM
>>
at least then you will have a purpose
>>
>>17315090
Just fucking kill yourself. No one is your fucking property, stop being an edgelord.

4/10 got me to reply.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.