[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I find acceptable bars and clubs where girls will approach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Mita Park.jpg (274 KB, 1024x592) Image search: [Google]
Mita Park.jpg
274 KB, 1024x592
How do I find acceptable bars and clubs where girls will approach me, having never been to one before and not having any friends? T.T Every now and again a female friend of my brother's will dote on me, but it never works out because I hate his other friends and would rather not bother, kinda. The point is that if I could get in a scenario like that I might land a gf or something.
>>
>>17314845
>where girls will approach me
Will never happen, bud. Girls are constantly approached by dudes, why would they need to put themselves at the risk of rejection for you? This is a big reason girls have a harder time dealing with rejection and will only put themselves in that position for someone who they REALLY like and has a low chance of rejecting them. Learn how to interact with others, make yourself vulnerable, handle rejection gracefully, and be amiable to people you hate, THEN work on finding a gf.
>>
>>17314875
>Will never happen

girls approach me fairly often, i never make the first move. maybe it's different in america?
>>
>>17314875
Pretty much this.

My sister doesn't even bring her wallet to bars because so many guys buy her drinks. Don't buy other girls drinks and if they blatantly say "hey, wanna buy me a drink?" Say "Only if I can drug it"
>>
>>17314875
Sure. But do you have tips for the silent type? I suck at conversation, and it's been holding me back since always. Also don't know how to turn a conversation into a relationshit lol.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.