[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Youtube Network Help!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Hi,
i accidently joined the youtubenetwork unique alias RECStudios.tv.
Now i want to unlink.
Im in the 3 month trial so that should be no problem.
But i never got a response from them. Also i did not get paid.
Can u help me or fk this scamming network?
Greetings
>>
>>17312632
It's a scam. Just send an email to their support detailing when you joined their network and the reason you want to leave, channel details etc. make sure that the reason is not a simple excuse. try to make the email as formal as you can. They dont have any hold against you as they did give you a three months trial period. Tell them that you had requested to unlink many times and was rejected each time. tell them this is opposite of what they had promised or claimed. End the email by asking them to unlink their network or you will contact youtube for help.
>>
>>17312693
Adding onto my post. You could also just make a new YouTube channel and post a update on your old channel and inform subs about your problem and ask them to sub to your new channel.
>>
>>17312632
>RECStudios.tv
I thought everyone knew that was a scam. You'd honestly have been better partnering with machinima than those guys (ffs don't partner with machinima btw). Here's a couple of tips on choosing your partner:

1. Look at RECStudio's homepage (I'd like to think you'd already done this). The very first thing that should set the alarm bells ringing is that they offer payment via western union. There is nothing in this day and age that involves wire transfers that isn't a scam, plain and simple. The second thing is that they consider an "expert level" content creator to be someone who gets more than 200 views a day. That's less than 1.5k views a week, which will earn you about enough revenue for a small sandwich. If I don't get a couple of thousand views a day my partner would be on the phone asking me what the fuck I tihnk I'm playing at, and I'm no where near to their top tier.

2. If a partner approaches you, it generally means they're going to fuck you over. Unless you have to argue, beg, fight and plead for them to partner with you in the first place, you're getting a bad deal.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.