[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know that vibe you get that tells you to run from someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: index.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
You know that vibe you get that tells you to run from someone and never look back?
Well I have been ignoring it for 2 years and I am scared it's going to blow up in my face.

Has anyone ignored it and it all turned out better than expected?
>>
>>17311321

yeah. its mostly from 'never judge a book by its cover' scenarios though.

8th grade there were those girls, the ylooked hella bitchy. so serious when they werent smiling, so catty when they were. the ones who'd clearly finished puberty already. avoided them all year

randomly got seated with them in algebra class. turned out they were hella fucking nice. best friend material. totally normal theyd jsut finished puberty and liked their dark fashion sense.

similar situation in junior year.
>walk in to class
>two girls opposite side of room
>one amazingly hot resting bitch face type girl
>one rather chubby clearly geeky anime weabu type girl
>sat with chubs and bonded over anime
>turned out shes a total bitch, and when shes not being bitchy shes just annoying and dumb as all fuck
>resting bitch face girl turned otu to be a really sweet normal girl who even had geek interests herself.

but these are first impression kind of cases. not ongoing 'GET OUT' situations
>>
>>17311321
No, my first impression is always right. Always.
>>
File: 1421039430076.png (64 KB, 395x578) Image search: [Google]
1421039430076.png
64 KB, 395x578
>>17311404

>i never bother getting to know someone after i first look at them
>>
If you mean boyfriend then follow your gut and break up.
>>
>>17311321
Specifics? What gave you that vibe? What signs are they showing? What's their relationship to you? Details anon.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.