[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ways to make extra money on the side
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: walter-white-money.jpg (108 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
walter-white-money.jpg
108 KB, 1200x675
I'm currently saving up money for a surgery I'm going to get near the end of summer. I already work full time and I'm looking for a second part time job somewhere that will net me some extra money.

I'm just trying to find extra things I can do to make money. Some people suggest things like donating sperm or plasma. I looked into the plasma donation centers near me and all you get is a pre-paid debit card. So I'm not actually getting any extra money put into my bank account by doing that.

Any tips or ideas on how to make some extra money would be appreciated.

I don't have any skills or certifications that would allow me to do anything in so far as tutoring or creating something.
>>
>>17310055
tutoring, babysitting, walking dogs, cooking meth.

if you're a man you can find grout work on CL
>>
>>17310055

the thing aboutt the debit card is you can spend it on say, food, gas, etc. and save money in your account that would have gone towards that.

if you have a spare room try rentingi t out on airbnb. im kicking my roommate out cuz i can charge 100 bucks a night. if i rent it for two weeks out of the month ill be paying my entire rent without dipping into my paycheck at all.

on weekends and evenings try to babysit. considering buying cars (easy if you look young, haggle down cuz 'BUT IM IN COLLEGE AND REALLY NEED ONE') then take it to get detailed, and resell at a profit.

consider cutitng down expenses.

cut the cable, you can just use netflix, or better yet, torrent things.

cut out your cell phone plan til its down to just the basics.

consider just being a nudist instead of using air conditioning.

stop eating out, even dollar menu crap is a waste of money.

buy in bulk. giant 10 bag of basmanti rice is like 25 bucks and will last you a year or more. at smart in final in west hollywood (re: an expensive fucking part of an expensive fucking city in an expensive fucking state) you can buy 40 pounds of boneless skinless chicken thighs for just thirty bucks. 200 zip lock bags for 3 bucks.

consider making one of your meals just ramen or greenbeans.
>>
>>17310541
Dick
>>
>>17310550

how am i a dick?
>>
This work-at-home site is through Amazon. It doesn't pay super well, but it's not a scam: https://www.mturk.com/
>>
I dog sit and people have me stay over for extra security. Get references and you'll get clients.
>>
>>17310555
You're kicking your roommate out for profit
>>
>>17310578

i dont have much of a choice. i currently can't make ends meet as is, and subletting or bnb-ing my spare room is my only option.
>>
>>17310593
Why did you move into an apartment you can't afford
>>
>>17310541
your kicking out your roommate
becareful with airbnb you never know there's always weirdos out there!...
>>
>>17310541
Good point about the debit card. I just look at money making gigs as a way to add to my bank account, not necessarily that it prevents me from taking money out. Might reconsider on the plasma donation thing.

As for expenses, I lived extremely frugally before. I was extremely minimalististic, only buying what I need. I've cut what I already need and am saving a lot of money through that. All of my expenses and bills are super cheap.

I bought a shitload of ramen for the upcoming month and half I assume it will take to save up all the money I need.

Appreciate the advice

>>17310569
Seen that. Might look more into it. Thanks!

>>17310576
Not so sure about dog sitting. I live in a rich area (I'm poor but the area has wealthy people living in it, doctors, lawyers, etc.) They all put their dogs in dog day care places and whatnot. Was looking at a Dog Kennel overnight job though for my second job.
>>
>>17310569
You can *maybe make $20/month on mturk.
>>
>>17311879
Mturk is just for underage people that want to pay their mmo subscription or smart people capable of automating the jobs.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.