[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't find myself attractive at all. More-so recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: TheCox.gif (459 KB, 250x175) Image search: [Google]
TheCox.gif
459 KB, 250x175
I don't find myself attractive at all. More-so recently because I've put on weight due to a few stressful months. I fear it's going to fuck up my ability to perform in the bedroom when my LDR girlfriend arrives next week.
I don't want her to see how insecure I am about this but she'll pick up on it as soon as we get under the covers. I probably won't even enjoy the sex if I don't sort this fucking mentality out.
>>
better start working out nigger
>>
>>17310523
Your girlfriend is with you for a reason. When you love someone, you tend to love everything about them. You're probably very attractive in her eyes. More importantly, people will fixate on minute flaws that others likely won't notice at all. You are–and will always be–your worst critic.
>>
>>17310523
>be lazy fat slob for months and completely content
>"oh no, my gf is going to see my pale, pudgy body soon. what do i do?"

this is an instance of (in)action-reaction friend. do things to better yourself for your own sake.

as for maintaining your composure during sex then keep these things in mind:

>try your best not to think about how fucking disgusting you must look, those extra pounds really did a number on that amorphous blob you call a body so it's imperative that you don't think about it too much
>try your best not to imagine and hypothesize what she's thinking when she sees you undress for the first time in months/years and how she may regret staying with you. you might imagine how she is regretting maintaining a long distance relationship to only be met with this disgusting lazy slob that she doesn't recognize anymore
>be certain not to question whether or not she is thinking of you or someone else during sex. everyone fantasizes and more so while in an LDR. trust that she's thinking of you and not Jason from HR that has a nice ass, dresses well, and is so charming

good luck friend.
>>
>>17310531
This is actually good advice, however it might sound. Spend the next week eating right -- that means really right, lots of protein and veggies and cut the fuck down on sugar -- stay hydrated, do something physical each day (don't exhaust yourself, just jogging around the block or doing some bodyweight exercises til you're tired is fine) and get plenty of sleep. Take really good care of yourself for the next week.

No, it won't make that much of a difference to how you actually look (though it will make a bit of one) but you'll feel miles better about yourself when your body's telling you you're on an upswing.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.