[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why live? Bc fuck you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1466575858898.jpg (19 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1466575858898.jpg
19 KB, 360x360
I overheard some people say bad things about me. These are people I can't just avoid, so I need to find a different solution.

Won't confront them, won't be passive aggressive, because neither of those options will be fruitful. What I need to do is act like nothing happened.

Any further advice?
>>
If you beieve they are right in what they say (e.g. they say you are a lazy piece of shit), improve yourself.

Otherwise it's clear you already decided not to do anything about this.
>>
What did they say?

I find a lot of times with these sort of things in my life that it is best to not say anything or act any different. I store that information and maybe at some point in the future can use it to my advantage. Any time you know a bit how someone feels, without them knowing that you know, it can be used toward your advantage.

The more you let people know where they stand, the more they can prepare and use your feelings against you.

I'm not trying to be an edgelord or something, although I know it can sound that way, I'm just trying to say that if you confront people on those sorts of things, there tends to me no advantage to you. If you want them to like you more, change your behavior and show them you are changing. If you want to screw them over, on the other hand, knowing their assumptions about you can let you catch them off guard and sting them pretty hard.
>>
>>17309318
Living well is the best revenge. Be happy and let them envy you.
>>
>>17309750
That's really good advice. Thanks m8
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.