[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Military career
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1454431920863.jpg (201 KB, 1369x1200) Image search: [Google]
1454431920863.jpg
201 KB, 1369x1200
Hey anons,

i will start my military career next monday, though i have no idea what it will be like or whether it was a good idea because i have family. I join the german bundeswehr as officer or officer contender. I never served in any way so i am not familiar with military structures nor do i know what it will be like to be a soldier. One of the main reason i joined is that i can be a provider for my familiy currently i am studying and would also study at some point at the Bundeswehr.

Do i fucked up?
What ist the best branche of military service?
Will i end as divorced cuck?
I would cosider myself as pretty intelligent and i am very interested in politics so i try to analyze and reflect what is going on, hence i am not quite ok all the time with being an extendend arm american foreign policy nor NATO anto russian propaganda.
Can you be a military leader and being redpilled?

Hey just want to here some experience, some opinions. Is it worth it to become a weekend daddy? Can i do any good at the armed forces because i also the the future conflict potential and would like to help?

TL;DR Was joining the Bundeswehr a bad decision? Also share your military service experience...............
>>
>>17309281
i bump for you because i'd like you to get some answers but i can't give them myself. good luck
>>
>>17309281

You can be a military leader AND redpill indeed, IF you keep the RP philisophy to yourself.
Remember the laws of power.
I would place my money on you getting cucked though.

I don't know shit about having a family, so can't really answer anything there, nor about the Bundeswehr.

I am ex norwegian military (army branch), but I left due to BP politics in the entire fucking system.
Also got cucked by onitis gf. Glad I'm out of that shit now.
With RP knowledge, I'm not sure why you'd want to join some army though..
ask me anything, will be here for about 30 mins before gym time
>>
You will probably just end up babysitting refugees when they're the majority in a few years, so it shouldn't be a problem unless you Harre refugees. You're not a racist, are you?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.