[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My life is a bad meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 32.jpg (28 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
28 KB, 390x310
Is there any way out of my current situation?

>24
>kissless virgin
>not ugly (told I'm attractive quite often)
>socially functioning
>no friends
>no gf
>jobless

AND
>also a bit reserved
>totally fucked up situation with family, only have contact with mother and brother. This affected me since age of 12 or so
>can't remember last time I was happy and innocent. I feel constantly sad about my life and the way things have gone

tl;dr I sit in my room, no friends, no job, no gf, never have had any of that. All I can think about is the life I want passing me by and I have no idea how to kickstart things.

It's hard to be social when you have no money so that counts me out. Girls think you're pathetic if you're on Centrelink. And I can't get a job because everyone wants tonnes of experience even for basic shit.

I just want off this ride. Why is it so hard to make it?

People who do know me would consider me happy, but I honestly think about killing myself on a daily basis. I fucking hate how things have turned out for me.

----
Even having a girlfriend I feel is impossible because being a virgin at my age is utterly pathetic. Fuck, I haven't even kissed someone. I'm not getting any relationship off the ground without openly stating what a massive loser I am, at which point it probably won't happen. Then all my other factors such as being broke, a depressed peice of shit, and having no friends are going to screw it up.
>>
>>17309162
>25
>Kissless virgin, not even hand holdings
>Ugly or just that baby face make me don't look manly at all, (imagine chris chan)
>socially functionable, i can understand what others feel and think most of the time, and i can react just great
>I have 3 friends, which i thought was true friends, but seems like they don't really care anymore now that they are engaged in a new society circle and know new friends
>no gf ever, only went to a date (or dinner) ONCE
>at least i have a job i guess

>can't remember last time I was happy and innocent. I feel constantly sad about my life and the way things have gone
And this, i'm suicidal all the time, and i have suicide thought everyday, but never did anything because i'm scared of pain.

I had planned to live alone for rest of my life.
I will value my relationships with my friends and families as long as they value it as well.
But i'm not gonna commit efforts anymore,
I will answer their efforts, but i won't initiate it.

But just think about this situation simpler.
You have 3 choices ahead of you.
>Kill yourself
>Continue Living as you are, since nothing matters
>Change your life
And the rest is just decide what to do to achieve your decision.
>>
>>17309192
I want to change dude. Problem is I don't see a way out.
>>
http://succeedsocially.com/
>>
>>17309199
No, what you saw is the goal where you became successful, with a qt 3.14 gf, etc.
Set your goal to different small goals.
Try to achieve them everyday.
e.g.
>No friends?
How about knowing some online?
Set your goal as adding one online friend a day
>No Job?
think of a way to make money without a job then
If you know programming, you can do freelance jobs online
Or you can even gather a team and make a game then throw it on kickstarter to scam some $$
>>
>>17309162
Stop worrying about familial relationships. "Affected" you since 12. Really, 12 years?

Those relationships affect people more during early childhood development. Learn to move on. They didn't provide structure? Create your own.

It's not too late to apply to college, even the shit ones, you'll be doing at least something and won't be a worthless scrub with Daddy issues.

It's not too late to change yourself and you should stop making your issues the cause of something else other than your lack of will. How do you solve this? Set a fucking goal or two.

24 and acting like this, for fucks sake, OP.
>>
>>17309162
Op is a clone of me, 3 years older.

Op, follow >>17309214 advice!

Also, try applying for ANY job you want. You are not losing anything in applying, but potentially losing everything on not trying.

Sometime you will receive interview proposals, then you are good to go. It's a start. I'm actually focusing on the same.
Have interview on friday. I'm almost sure i'm in.

Good luck to us, anon. And never give up!

Remember, everyone have problems. One bigger than others.
>>
File: 94.jpg (160 KB, 1280x1494) Image search: [Google]
94.jpg
160 KB, 1280x1494
>>17309162
Find somewhere you can volunteer. Donate your time in a hospital or helping kids read or anything in your community. Through that good things will come to you, and the experience will look great on a resume.
Life is not really about making you happy, it's about making other people happy, and by doing that you'll find some joy and peace and hopefully some money and a woman, But do something, anything, so that in 5 or 10 years you're not writing the same post asking the same question.
>>
>>17309162
give me your kik, anon.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.