[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm turning into a huge asshole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1338353621644.png (22 KB, 234x200) Image search: [Google]
1338353621644.png
22 KB, 234x200
How do I keep myself from turning into a huge fucking bully? As a preface I'm diagnosed with Bipolar, so maybe it's my meds not doing their job, but let me explain.

Lately I've been feeling the urge to be an absolute shithead to people. Bullying, degrading, pushing around, things like that. I never get the urge to be physically violent, but I just can't keep shaking the urge to tell people to shut up or that they're annoying and worthless. Verbal abuse kind of things.

I got in an argument with my S.O's younger sibling and ended up verbally destroying them in the process. I apologized, but in the end I couldn't help but feel a wave of satisfaction anyway. I wanted to keep doing it, make them feel horrible for just existing.

It's sick and wrong, I'm well aware of it, thus why I try to hold my tongue and calm my nerves, but the urge still scratches in the back of my head like an angry cat.

What do? It's starting to get to a point where I'm itching to yell at someone, anyone for the smallest transgression. Should I just talk to my doc? I don't want to fuck up my relationships because of this.

Also, I've never had anger problems before. Even before I was medicated I was incredibly calm and almost apathetic to everything negative that affected me.
>>
Get gf.
Pro tip: Girls like assholes. Not long term, but by that time, it will be too late for her.
>>
>>17309084
Kill yourself.
>>
>>17309084
People call this Bipolar, but I call it intolerance for stupidity. I have the yearning to put people on blast all the time, and I don't mind doing it.

The trick is to not act like a dumbshit and be sensible. Why you're off yelling, you could be telling people the same message in a more polite tone.

You aren't bipolar, you're a person with a short fuse in relation to dumbshit. You just need to practice self control, so when you do tell people these things, they are more susceptible to listen because you are being more polite about it, and a bonus, you will usually get your way.

Don't misconstrue an alpha personality trying to break through with some over diagnosed disorder, learn self control.
>>
>>17309087
>Pro tip

A protip about how to get girls from a dateless kissless virgin? Please.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.