[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't bear it anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: sadpepe.jpg (6 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
6 KB, 227x222
My life is just so shit what do I do...

>Have an interview and project to complete by 2 hours
>Feel like shit, worked so hard for my finals and did horrible (because of stupid mistakes on every question, but no one cares or points that out)
>Parents and teachers have lost hope in me, they just pile me with random pointless assessments which usually are counter-intuitive and waste time that could be used doing something productive for my grade
>Feel so anxious and cucked, as if I can't fend for myself or do anything. I literally felt like an Alpha before, now I feel sensitive and weak

How do I go on in my life
>>
>>17309045
College finals?
>>
>>17309048
something similar to that
>>
>>17309048
I should be writing up my project right now... its just I've lost all faith in my abilities to do anything, I honestly feel like nothing matters anymore. I just want to go to parties and get wasted. I used to have all these life goals of going to top universities but now I don't have the previous near-unconditional loving support of my parents and respect from my teachers.

I was in a similar situation during the beginning of this academic year, but I turned it around and dominated my academic life. One fuck-up in the exam and I'm back to square-1
>>
>>17309048
I mean I planned for these exams to be good, I cut myself off from all the toxic people in my life at the perfect time for them to not be tied to me whatsoever while I'm presumably gonna be partying with my amazing grades, I began distancing myself from those I needed before, hoping to form an equal, balanced relationship, I meant business to the extreme. And here I am, fucking cucked.
>>
>>17309048
I don't even have that 'OH I'M GOING THROUGH A PHASE' excuse to people, I've gone through many already to get myself through life and excuse me not handing in assessments on time. I have no solutions whatsoever.
>>
Chill. Understand that this fear of incompetence is ironically holding you back more than any actual incompetence could. Power through it. Things don't always go well; that doesn mean you're an idiot.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.