[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Stop giving fuck about people disliking me and hating me? I just try to be nice person and people don't believe me and hating me for absolute bullcrap.

I been used and used more for amusement and now people hate me. I hate being used and it's pretty disgusting the fact it was done by people who are suppose to be 'mature' than me,

Pic is kind of related.
>>
>>17308819
1) People aren't inherently mean. And when they are mean, there is more going on than them thinking "hey, I'm gonna be a dick to Anon". There is a reason.

2) if everyone dislikes you, then it's more likely the problem is with you.

3) If by some miracle everyone really is just a dick to you for no fucking particular reason at all, whatsoever, then fuck em who needs em? No one actually cares what genuine assholes think about them. Only people who did something to someone else to make them turn into an asshole care, then they try to make themselves feel like the victim, when they themselves are the problem.

Conclusion: you are the problem OP.
>>
>>17308839

OP here

I have a problem and I admit I am the problem, so what's the problem with me?

Being too nice and accepting?
Trying to be honest?
>>
>>17308855
>thinking that the problem is you are just too great a person

That is your problem.
You can lie to yourself all you want, but you aren't nice, and when you say you are honest, you forget that blurting out shit like "you're fat as hell" or "yeah you are a slut" isn't what people want to hear.

Get over yourself. People don't like you because you are a terrible person. Better yourself by actually trying to fix yourself you stupid bimbo.
>>
>>17308866

Then tell me how do I stop? I am not even trying to praise myself, that's what other people who hasn't had problem with me tells me. I am not great person either, I am nothing special and boring person.

These people judged me over 1 fact and I can't get over it. Mr Anon, you tell me how do I stop this, I am not here to get told what I am, I am very selfish, illogical and not a bright person. I am here to ask you how the fuck do I fix problems then?

I tried to distract myself from the problems and they got my back yesterday and I just want it to end.
>>
>>17308883
Jesus christ kid alright, alright. I can practically read the tears on the screen. Alright, take a day or two and try to just observe the people around you. Don't say or do too much unless asked directly.

This will make you realize the impulses and habits you have. Analyze them, if someone said the same thing how would you feel? If someone did the same thing to you how would you objectively feel?

Try to be courteous, please and thank you, ask people about their day, make an attempt to relate to people.

These things are what I've found appeals to others that thus makes them enjoy my company more.
>>
>>17308891
If someone is blatantly wrong, don't point it out. Let them figure it out. Keep your opinions to yourself unless asked. That is a big one I forgot.
>>
>>17308893

Last one was was more of an advice I needed. Thank you so much.
>>
>>17308913
Yeah yeah yeah. I got your back.
>>
>>17308819
I used think i had haters, im pretty sure i do but im geniuenly convinced everyone ive met who i didnt treat like shit likes me
>>
>>17308855
What you consider normal manerism, other might consider annoying. Everyone is different but doesnt mean its good
>>
Teenage girls have haters. Adults usually have settled into a social group of people with the same personality and values so even if you are an arse hole your friends won't care. I'd say you'll find you place in life if you find people with similar values
>>
>>17308938

I generally approach to people really positively and I try to keep them interest in me by talking to them even when we have nothing in common. I do jump into conclusions but these people generally made fun of me and used me.

>>17308939

I mean manner was only thing I was taught in primary school, I mean first impression is important right?

>>17308947
I do agree that teenage girls have haters, even when I was in highschool, I had few girls disliking even hating me when I never talked or associated with any of them which annoyed me the most.

Finding someone with similar value would be something impossible as my best friends even have different opinions and values than me..
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.