[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, there's this girl I like. I'm 20 now and we met
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: Summer_Wars_Hand_Holding.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Summer_Wars_Hand_Holding.gif
1 MB, 500x281
So, there's this girl I like. I'm 20 now and we met in history class when we were 15, and I couldn't stand her. She was loud, obnoxious, and just plain annoying. But, as time went on, we spent more time together with mutual friends and became good friends and she became far less annoying. We would sit together at lunch and talk and we had our own little group in art class. In eleventh grade, she made badges for all whole group for Single Awareness Day (Valentine's Day) and seemed a little bummed when I told her I had just gotten a girlfriend over the weekend, but not being into her and having a friend that was I didn't really pay much notice at the time. I practically ignored her in that regard, honestly. That Summer, I was Single again and finally asked her out, though she didn't realize it was a date. We went to the movies, both of parents driving us separately because we're geeks, but it was nice. That fall I asked her out to homecoming, again she didn't realize it was a date, but when I was front with her she didn't seem to mind that it was. Her parents didn't want her to be driven by a stranger and I was carpooling with some of my friends, so we met there, talked about Disney all night, and that was it. For Prom she went to the movies with her friends, and I was invited, but I went to Prom instead. We still talked and hung out, though it lessened a bit after graduation, but nothing ever really happened. This past February we got in touch and I asked her out to a movie on Valentines Day, again she didn't realize it was a date and invited her sister, who brought her friends (one who happened to be my best friend). My friend promised to talk to the Sister and find out whats up, but all she could get was 'The girl is new to dating, and the concept scares her.' It's been about 4 months since then, and we've talked once or twice, but I asked her out to the movies again this weekend. Advice on how to make this work with this really shy girl?
>>
>>17308202
First of all, learn to fucking greentext you summer faggot.

Secondly, "she is new to dating blah blah shy" is just a pussy ass excuse. Girls don't work like that. Initially they may be shy but if you have known her for as long as you did then there is another reason. Some girls like to think they can manipulate people easily when really they're shit at it. That is a bad sign if she thinks she can make her problems go away by lying, speaking from experience with the whole shy girl thing.

Here is an idea: talk directly to her and don't beat around the bush, or else you won't get to even see her bush, kapeesh?
>>
File: 1460367008608.jpg (50 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1460367008608.jpg
50 KB, 500x375
>>17308239
So, when I'm taking her home from the movies just be like

>'Hey, I really like you and I meant this as a date. Hopefully you feel the same way, and we can start dating. And if not, we should still hang out more because you're cool.'

That just seems to awkwardly forward, but I don't think my actions could be any more obvious. Though, the girl is as oblivious as she is awkward.. In a cute way though...
>>
>>17308263
This isn't some jappy cartoon numbnuts. Literally, just talk to her. Who cares if it is awkward. Setup a casual hangout, tell her how you feel in a non-creepy way, ask her if she feels anything similar.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.