[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Walking away
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1459192516800.png (521 KB, 800x559) Image search: [Google]
1459192516800.png
521 KB, 800x559
Emotionally unavailable girl I've been involved with for 5 months has finally pushed me to my limit. She's been very hot and cold with me, st the beginning she was a dick but I kind of didn't take it seriously anyway, then we started to like each other and as we got closer she'd have these moments where she'd self-destruct. She'll create an argument out of nothing. She told me.she had a bad experience with a guy and both her parents passed away around that time so it's fucked her up since. Anyways I told her to stop blocking me and fucking off every time things get intimate. She did not listen so I'm leaving her. She intentionally pushes away when we get close, it's difficult to keep dealing with that. kind of sucks but this is the right thing to do r-right g-guys
>>
>>17306196
You can't love her if she doesn't love herself anon. Let it go.
>>
>>17306196
>as we got closer she'd have these moments where she'd self-destruct. She'll create an argument out of nothing
Sounds like a shit test, most young women do that. They test you to see how you handle them being cunts. All you have to do is sit back and let them flip their shit and then a day or two later they'll come back to normal and you'll have passed the test. Don't blame the women for it, they don't have control over it. I've had three gfs and all have shittested, it's not a meme.

As far as the rest of it, listen to >>17306232 ... she probably has some mental issues and not worth being around a mindfuck like that.
>>
>>17306251
What's this supposed to test???
>>
>>17306232
You're absolutely right anon. It just sucks watching her fall Into that cycle over and over again. Maybe space will help.
>>
>>17306196
Do whats best for her and let her go.
>>
>>17306266
The space isn't for her it's for you. Getting caught up in her cycle isn't going to do anything but make your life miserable. You can't help those who won't help themselves. Maybe losing you will be the wakeup call she needs, maybe she's gonna need to fall a little farther. Don't let her take you down with her.
>>
>>17306289
Best for her? Elaborate
>>
>>17306323
Yes anon. It is a cycle. We talked a couple days ago and had a wonderful two days where everything was calm. I really thought we turned a new leaf. Then out of nowhere she bugs out because she found out I followed a girl she didn't like on IG. Didn't even know she knew the girl. It was so unnecessary I was fed up. She agrees we need to stop talking but she kept apologizing and tell me she needs to work on herself and that I as "too good for her"
>>
>>17306401
>>
all these testssssssss!!!
>>
I had a friend who was involved with a strange type of girl she hadnt gotten over her first boyfriend in like 5 years , it was pretty pathetic , he did everything to try and get her to go out and for them to be in actual relation ship she kept saynn no not yet ,would only hug him pretty much, felt sorry for the guy one wee thing makes her have a meltdown and big one occured and she took it out on him physically, he didnt dump her then being the good guy tried making it work half a year later see on facebook he is going out with a different girl , i thought good for hiim!! Some people have serious issues that they need to resolve themselves and its hard on the other person.
>>
OP, You Do Not Need Drama In Your Life.

1. Your Time & Energy Is Limited, Use It Well
2. Reward People That Treat You The Way You Want To Be Treated
3. Build A Healthy Social Circle, Without Energy Vampires And Time Wasters
4. Focus On Your Journey
>>
>>17306878
I don't understand why?
>>
>>17307768
Excellent post anon. You're absolutely right. How do you think I should go about ending it?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.