[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet girl on POF >8/10 looks >talk for about a week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: image_4.jpg (274 KB, 1280x765) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
274 KB, 1280x765
>meet girl on POF
>8/10 looks
>talk for about a week
>7/10 personality
>we decide to meet up Monday night to meet in person
>text her Monday morning-ish
>"where do you want to meet up? "
>no response
>don't hear anything from her for 2 days
>text her this afternoon to see if there is anything left to pursue
>she responds like normal
>doesn't even mention Monday

What's going on? I don't bother her with texts and she usually texts me first. Did she get nervous? I'm a pretty logical guy but even I don't understand
>>
Maybe she was really nervous? Or just lost interest?
>>
IF you're a girl you flake it's what you do

IF you sign up for Geico you can save upto 60% on car insurance it's what you do

Do this OP:

Ask her to meet again. If she flakes this time, quit wasting your time and just stop talking to her completely. You barely know this person to be getting attached after a week, there are a couple of scenarios in play here:

a) She could not be the girl in the pictures on POF
b) She could be the girl but she has some form of deformity and is ashamed of going out in public and you seeing it
c) She could just be using you as an emotional boyfriend to pour out all her feelings about, she has no actual interest in meeting you one on one, just wants an e-bf (yes this happens a lot more than you think)

You say you're a pretty logical guy so I'll take your word for it, set up another meeting, if the same scenario happens do what's best for you and get out ASAP. Trust me on this one.
>>
File: image_8.jpg (95 KB, 626x1150) Image search: [Google]
image_8.jpg
95 KB, 626x1150
>>17307849
That seems like a sensible plan. Thanks Anon, I shall heed your words
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.