[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breaking Up with out destroying her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 100.png (48 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
100.png
48 KB, 200x200
Hey /adv/, I dont know how yall do things here because i normally browse /fit/ but this is the best place for my question.

Here goes: I need to break up with my girlfriend. I havent been happy in months, and ive considered it multiple times. I moved to a different state recently and I found a new girl and I have decided it is time, and im just going to break up with my current girlfriend.

The issue is that i have no idea how to do it. I feel like I need to tell her the reason for the break up (my unhappiness in the relationship, not the new girl. Thats purely coincidental), but I dont want to villainize her or just shit on her.

So I guess my question is, how do I breakup with her, while maintaining tact and dignity, over the phone?
>>
File: Piccolo_Dragon_Soul.png (1 MB, 1357x1019) Image search: [Google]
Piccolo_Dragon_Soul.png
1 MB, 1357x1019
>>17307709
"Hey x its y, I'm interested in Nubian Python now and I think I really need to explore the depths of my own homosexual depravity"
>>
>>17307709
>while maintaining tact and dignity
>over the phone
pick one
>>
>>17307709
Look you twat you go tell her "we need to talk"

She knows what that means.

NON OF THAT OVER THE PHONE SHIT

That's for pussies your a man.

You go in their with the mentality like your in their for a slaughter.

You say this exactly.

(Insert name) I'm going to be straight with you I am not happy with our relationship.

I haven't been have for the last couple of months it's not your fault but I don't want to continue. We're breaking up.

If she asks questions you ignore them and don't answer

You then will either start seeing tears or she'll get butt blasted.

No hugging no I'm sorry no lets be friends.

You get your shit and leave.

If you don't want to be a complete douch you'll hide your new gf for a bit a bit more than a week

That's I op

There's no nice way to do this get over it.
>>
>>17307752
We live 900 miles apart so phone is my only option though senpai
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.