[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1467133912900.jpg (113 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1467133912900.jpg
113 KB, 960x1280
Need some advice... so been seeing a girl for about 2 months now. Had sex like 5 or so times. She is a great person I like her maybe even love her but not sure yet on that part its mixed feelings never really loved but I don't know if she's fucking other dudes. I know she talks to other guys she's told me before. Now she has said its cool for me to do the same but I don't want to because I really like her and want to make her my first. We are still in the dating stage not officially bf/gf its complicated to explain but it drives me a little crazy knowing she might be doing something like sending nudes that I dont get... seen some on her phone. Last thing I want is a girl like that. (Last girl I dated was like that) What the fuck to do?
>>
>>17307094
You don't know her well enough to love her, and if you don't like her behavior, you need to realize that her behavior is the basis by which you can tell who she is.

If you want to be exclusive, talk to her about it. If she isn't interested in that then either be patient and see if she develops feelings for you and is willing to be exclusive, or look elsewhere for what you want.
>>
end it before you get more hurt. i was in a similar situation at one point, and she was very melancholy about what was going between her and i. it ended up escalating, she did stuff with other dudes, and went back to her initial stupid boyfriend.
hurt a lot in the moment, less later. there are better people out there for you, find someone who genuinely cares.
>>
>>17307166
Her Behavior is good so far what she has shown me I don't know much about her that is true. She knows a lot about me. More than I think.

We kind of talked about it, not really i mentioned I wanted to be bf/gf at some point this was like a month ago, next time we hang out I will ask her about being exclusive. Should I ask before the sex or after?

>>17307381
I don't want to end it. Last thing i want to do. If I get hurt there is always drugs to fall back on.I know she isn't going back to her ex but could be some other guy on the sidelines. I care for her, maybe I fell for her to fast after the sex I became attached...
>>
>>17307094
Drop her, she is definitely sending nudes to other people. She is definitely flirting with those other guys and making plans to have sex with them as well as you. She has too many options and unless she feels like she will have to fight off other girls to be with you, she wont be exclusive with you.

Get out now before your bitch ass becomes anymore attached.
>>
Sounds like you're giving her too many options. If you want to be exclusive, tell her. Ask her. Figure out what it means to be exclusive to her. If you're prancing around this "complicated" bull, she has no clear indication what you want. If she doesn't want to be in a relationship that you want, then things won't work right now. Don't be a cuck and wait for her to figure out what/who she wants
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.