[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm obsessing over a girl who most probably doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1466703048231.jpg (22 KB, 286x280) Image search: [Google]
1466703048231.jpg
22 KB, 286x280
I'm obsessing over a girl who most probably doesn't like me back. How do I find flaws in her? I can't find any and I'm thinking about her constantly to the point where I'm leaving my daily responsibilities unattended.
>>
>>17306577
Think of her pooping and farting. She's probably had awful diarrhea before. Think of her laughing in an ugly way. ETC
>>
>>17306577
You need to go ahead and see if she does or not. Your obsessed because if you don't tell her you know there is always a chance she'll love you and you'll never have to worry about rejection. Get it over with man, you'll start pulling bitches on the regular once you get that big rejection over with.
>>
>>17306580
That's actually good advice I think. Her laugh is always really cute but the other part makes sense.

>>17306593
Well I did ask her out. She said she's "busy" but made it look a bit like she was bothered that she's busy. I had asked her out previously for something more casual and also said she was busy but showed some interest in doing it some other time. So the fact that I don't have a clear way to know if she's a bit into me or not at all is killing me. Besides the fact that she may be legit busy.
I've had a few crushes in the past, but not as crazy as this one. I remember that once when I got a clear straight rejection I got over it soon. I don't know if this would work in my current case.
>>
bump :/
>>
>>17306577

stop trying dumb shit to make you like her less.

just ask her out. yes she will say 'no'. thats the point. the best way to get over someone is to reach the inevitable end. toherwise you will pine and hope.

crush the hope. ask her out.
>>
>>17306739
That's the thing, I did ask her out. She didn't give me a straight no, she said she's "busy lets chat later". And though I know that sounds like "shes not interested" I have reasons to think she's actually indeed busy these weeks.
>>
>>17306749

then ask her out again. and again. and again til she says no are you realize you're being retarded.
>>
>>17306749
Well you dense motherfucker. Move on. A lot of girls have excuses for not hurting you
>>
>>17306577
See/talk to other girls, you'll realize that each person has its faults and virtues, there is no one worth obsessing for yet we foolishly fall for it everytime.
>>
>>17306755
>not hurting you
>doing exactly the opposite

>>17306754
Yah I guess I'll keep asking.

>>17306764
Well that could work for noticing virtues of other people, I don't know if it will help me find faults in her, though hopefullt hat won't matter. And I'm pretty sure a lot of people don't ever have this problem though, since it's so easy for them to say give up and move on.
>>
>>17306755
If you don't want to hurt someone it's literally as easy as saying "i'm not looking for a relationship in general right now". Not some mind games shit.
>>
>>17306775
>>17306769
that's how women are you dense fucks. most of them beat around the bush and don't want to give a straight 'no'. look at all those pick up videos where it ends in rejection. if the guy was being polite, you'll rarely see a woman being direct with the rejection. they don't want to be direct for many reasons and one of them is that the guy could blow up and cause a scene. get over your stupid obsession.
>>
>>17306792
Then she is not doing it because she doesn't want to hurt him, dipshit.
>>
>>17306792
That's the most retarded meme in /adv/. Literally who blows up and causes a scene? If there's anyone dense as fuck here it's you.
>>
>>17306862
It's a real fear man a guy is fully capable of killing a girl if he really wants to but most women couldn't handle a grown man.

Op, the best thing for you, and I know you don't want to hear it but you need to anyways, is to date other people. There are literally thousands of women out there that will treat you 500,000 times better than this prissy pretentious broad ever will. Date man. Because if you don't you're going to spend another month hovering around this chick who is probably fucking someone else and enjoying it far more than she would if she was with you or so in her head.

You can't get strung along by a female who just wants the attention. Go find yourself a fine girl that's crazy for you.
>>
>>17306862
two recent examples:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-connecticut-prom-stabbing-20160606-story.html

http://www.people.com/article/woman-claims-witnessed-christina-grimmie-shooting

further reading:
https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-reasons-why-some-women-prefer-to-hint-rather-than-explicitly-tell-a-guy-who-has-asked-them-out-that-theyre-not-interested-in-dating-him
>>
>>17306910
congratulations for providing these very trustworthy statistics that prove all men are murderers
>>
>>17306918
did i say all men are murderers? it's a possibility. even more likely if the guy was obsessed with her like op himself said.
>>
>>17306910
The comments on that last post are the absolute cringe.
>>
File: 1466710138220.png (62 KB, 220x250) Image search: [Google]
1466710138220.png
62 KB, 220x250
>>17306577
Just closr your eyes.

Imagine her taking off her period-stained panties, squatting over a toilet, and having soppy wet Taco Bell diarhea shits all into a toilet, splasing water all over her asscheeks and getting poop on her thighs.
>>
>>17306923
>you are not allowed to be attracted to women, you murderer
>>
>>17306923
OP here. Like I literally said a few posts above I have been directly rejected in the past and it actually made me get over my crush soon afterwards.
>>
>>17306910
The Christina Grimmie shooting is just random guy kills random girl news. From what I read they never had any contact with each other before the guy shot her. Besides the fact that he had a history of violence previously.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.