[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up. I have this girlfriend who I really love, she is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image_0.jpg (91 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
91 KB, 576x1024
I fucked up.
I have this girlfriend who I really love, she is my first girlfriend and my first love. But since the start of the year I moved cities. And our relatonship has been declining, I still love her and she still loves me. But last saturday a girl gave me a smooch, and altough I love her, I have 18 years, I don't want to settle down. And I told her that. And she still wants to date me, I feel like a monster. What to do?
>>
>>17305892

Where did you fuck up, exactly?
>>
>>17305892
It's up to you, and you are who knows you gf best here but I think maybe you should talk with your girlfriend. Tell her what you feel and your situation and propose her an open relationship. You both still love each other and as long as you do, sex with other people shouldn't matter a lot. However, you have to be really careful, first of all, you should ensure that she gets it and don't think that you don't love her and, secondly, always have time for her, if you are about to fuck sb but she says she needs you, stay with her and support her.
>>
>>17305892
Well. All I can do is give you advice that I would want to get myself in your age and situation. I don't know if it will work for you, don't know you or your girlfriend, don't know what would happen to you, and don't even know if it would make me happy because, well, I went the other way and it certainly wasn't happy for me.

Don't throw something great and special (SPECIAL) you have just for some easy pleasure and "expierience". All this experience other stuff is shit tv-tier propaganda in compramision with real understanding and companionship that your true love can give you. All the fucking around was worth nothing and all the drama made my life unpleasant. You find in the end that pleasure you derive from sex is all in your head and fucking third different girl this month is geting disgusting instead of orgasmic. I know you don't want to settle now, I understand that, you don't have to. Enjoy your great, sweet and growing relationship. Learn and teach. Get understanding. I wish I stayed with my first love, I wish I wasn't so stupid as to let other people ("but this one girl is so hot, dude!") ruin what we had. I wish I had someone who understand me and care for me just because it's me, right now in my life...

I would try to apologize her and try to get her close. No Long Distance Relationship bullshit. If you are different cities you might as well call it over now.
>>
>>17306226
Ahh. And I wouldn't trust open relationship bullshit. Maybe I'm biased but I would love to have girlfriend who only had me and which I only have (and it's not even due to insecurities, I'm quite good in bed and don't need to fear for it) it just get disgusted when you think about how women you love, hug and care for, sucked other dicks and was fucked by other man. I would trade fucking all other women in my life just to go back and have this special thing with my girl.

Now, it might be just me and you might feel completly different about it if you went the same way I did but I think this type of honesty is rare (most people will try to feel better about their choices and life by fucking bullshiting you with the whole "expierience world, love and sex bullshit". You can expierience something they will never will, good relationship and pure love.)
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.