[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Picky Eater
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: no thanks.jpg (55 KB, 426x421) Image search: [Google]
no thanks.jpg
55 KB, 426x421
Hey there, throughout my life I have had an issue with trying new foods.
The foods I am comfortable eating are the plainest foods, i.e. plain burger, plain hotdog, plain...
Id like to get over this, but Im just not comfortable trying new foods and when I do, I taste it thinking I wont like it, which I think really affects whether I like it or not.
How do I get over this?
>>
Why are you so adverse to having adult tastes? Why do you assume everything will be bad?
>>
>>17305458
>Never liked corn as a kid
>dinner at girlfriend's house
>served corn
>"just a little, please"
>liked it!

>never ate Chinese food
>out with guys
>everyone wants Chinese
>look for safest-looking thing on menue
>chicken fried rice
>liked it
>next time tried chow mein
>>
When you say 'plain hotdogs and burgers' do you mean you only eat children's foods that are high in fat and salt without any condiments?

Or do you mean you eat a varied and healthy diet, but the food you eat is plain and boring?

Because I don't think of hotdogs as a particularly plain food. If you do have a fairly normal diet then just try shit and if you don't like it then boo fucking hoo. Don't keep eating it. Is that the end of the world?

If you only eat processed meat and everything else disgusts to the point that you won't it then maybe you need some kind of therapy and you should tell your parents they fucked up big time.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.