[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I want to be with you forever and always How the fuck do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: PicsArt_06-15-03.21.45.jpg (41 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_06-15-03.21.45.jpg
41 KB, 512x512
>I want to be with you forever and always

How the fuck do I respond to this
>>
File: 1466712004568.png (4 MB, 1464x2117) Image search: [Google]
1466712004568.png
4 MB, 1464x2117
>>17305393
brb afk
>>
mom get the camera
>>
>>17305393
It depends. If it's your best friend from hockey practice you don't fucking respond and hope to hell that he was drunk. If it's a cute girl that you've had a crush on for a while you might consider saying something like "you mean a lot to me too". If it's a decent-looking girl whom you had almost zero contact with before and find unattractive, then tell her that you think that she is an amazing and beautiful (stretching here) woman, but you don't think of her in the same way. It'll boost her confidence while letting her down gently.
>>
>>17305428
What if it's a fairly attractive girl whom I do care for. she has a kid, which doesn't exactly bother me but I feel like that limits my ability to do things, that and I have no idea what I'm in for. Forever is a long fucking time, I don't think I want to be in any romantic relationship with anyone forever. Should I just tell a white lie
>>
>>17305393
"Lol yeah I guess so
Did you jear about Brexit?"

No joke this is what I would say.
>>
>>17305444
How far on the spectrum are you?
>>
>>17305465
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWOzUzJd6wM

He's super sonic
>>
>>17305465
I'm a really good looking tall guy
I have been to a phycologist before and they said there was nothing wrong with me.

I al a virgin at 18 (and I workout everyday) and I'm pretty sure we both know why
>>
>>17305393
>How the fuck do I respond to this

"Lol you wild, wyd tho?"
>>
>>17305443
Why should her having a kid limit your ability to do things? Tell HER how you're feeling. Or give it some time before you actually respond with how you feel.
>>
>>17305493
Because she has responsibilities and I feel like I would be obligated at times, therefore limiting my ability to do things. Maybe not, that's just what goes thru my mind. Could you be in a similar relationship with someone forever?
>>
Calmy explain that all things are impermanent, even the most intense and deeply held emotions. Explain that, in fact, it is often the more intense emotions that are prone to burning hot and dying quickly.

Who we are now is not who we will be tomorrow, next week or next year. No man ever steps into the same river twice.
>>
>>17305505
>Could you be in a similar relationship with someone forever?
Sure. If I truly loved someone.

Just be open with her. Tell her your feelings and be upfront about them. If you crash and burn, the only thing you're missing out on is a week or two of sex.
>>
>>17305532
This will peek her anxiety like a mother fucker, that and she'll think I'm on Lithizine. I like the creative response tho, but too over the top for a practical response
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.