[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I lose my job should I kill myself? [spoiler]the answer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1465266882480.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465266882480.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
If I lose my job should I kill myself?

[spoiler]the answer is yes[/spoiler]
>>
>>17303966
Megumin, you may once fall everyday but you get up for it. You are the crimson demon that will serve fine wizards with the greatest magic of them all.
Explossssiiooooon.

Well, gotta say with a change of perspective your job will mean nothing to you.
So don't use megumin as a bait to gain attention on an anonymous imageboard.
>>
>>17303966
I've had to worry about losing my job for over a year an half now. (oil field) We've had tons of lay offs at my company. The last 6 months I stopped caring for the most part though.

But if I lose my job. You know what I'm gonna do? Go get another job. I've got bills to pay and I like enjoying myself which requires a small amount of money. inb4 slave to bills n shit. It's a part of being an adult. I have very minimal debt, just a loan for my car really, most of my money is spent on entertainment and leisure stuff.

Killing yourself because you get laid off is dumb bro. Get another job or take some time off to collect yourself and relax then get back to work. Losing your job isn't the end of the world.
>>
>>17303993
Don't relax too long though, don't become a NEET, or you'll wish you died.
>>
>>17303991
>>17303993
ha ha
"laid off"
The issue is that I'll be FIRED from my cushy office job and it will be ABSOLUTELY MY FAULT for being habitually late.

I have no qualifications and got this job through luck.

So, when I end up working 60 hours a week of shitty retail jobs and getting treated like shit, I will absolutely feel like I deserve it.

...if I can even get shitty retail jobs. I might just have to more in with my stepdad who would REALLY treat me like shit.

So yeah. Bridge-jumping?
>>
>>17303966
Then start going in early, work through lunch, stay late, and look for extra work to do. Even if you're let go you might still get a good reference letter from someone whom you have impressed with your newfound dilligence.

You can't turn back the clock. But you can set your clock. Don't be late! This is the real world!
>>
File: 1446453217912.png (480 KB, 496x708) Image search: [Google]
1446453217912.png
480 KB, 496x708
>>17304714
How about you stop being a piece of shit and make up for your fuck ups while you can? If you take care of the problem then there is no reason to fire you, yeah?
>>
>>17303966
Kill yourself. Or Dont.
Like if it matters to a cosmical scale.
>>
Survival of the fittest bitch. >Darwinism
>>
>>17303966
You're really considering killing yourself over losing a job? Seriously? You act as if you were born to be working at this job. Calm down and think about it.
I've never pledged allegiance to any company I've worked for. What I mean by that is I've never worked at a job with the expectation of staying forever. Why? As time passes, things change. It's a fact. Workplace environments change. Companies change. The market changes. YOU change. When your time is up, your time is up, and you will know it.
That's all I have to say.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.