[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why live if you're too retarded to make right choices and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1467027853273.jpg (47 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1467027853273.jpg
47 KB, 600x800
Why live if you're too retarded to make right choices and are a disgrace to family.
Only escapism makes me happy. I take usual joys for granted or don't feel them anyway.

I just know i will make retarded choices again and parents will have to fix my shit yet again.

I don't really care about anyone, i just want to escape this.

How to start appreciating life, /adv/?
I look at an open window and if i was sure i'll die i'd get away.
>>
>>17302168
What choices are "retarded" and who is your family to judge? They raised you, it's not like you just showed up one day looking for handouts.

Why don't you care about anyone? There should be some reasons you can come up with... past experiences, etc?

You appreciate life by finding what makes you happy regardless of what others think of you, and the self-identification of being a retard isn't helping your cause.
>>
First, stop being a self-defeating pussy. You carry the burden of your errors when you should be carrying the burden of your responsabilities.

Second, get your shit together. Whatever path you originally chose, come back at it. Have a plan, write shit down and stick it everywhere. This works wonders for reminding you your goals. Since you have a family, ask them to support you on your crusade for success.

Third, don't go back to being a whiny bitch. This is the hardest part, especially when you are about to start working on something. You will have doubts, you will procrastinate, you will subconsciously (or not) tell yourself it's not worth it. It is. Just go for it. There's no more satisfying feeling in this earthly world that achieving what you want.
>>
>>17302284
Anon, thanks for replying.
My choices like dropping out of uni or overrating my abilities any other way lead my family to lose large sums of money for nothing. It is no less than 10000$.
I have the mindset of when i am dead i won't care anyway or something.
There are lots of things i like, but i don't feel they're enough to endure the negative feels.
I'm 20 and a horrible child, parents still clean the shit i've done and this never stops to happen.
How to grow up, how to stop reminiscing your problemless childhood?

>17302293
The feel of achievement is the only thing that significantly brightens my mood. The other things don't have the same effect.
Such a spoilt kid that negative things easily nullify the effect of good feels.
I want to reach perfection, don't want to betray my ideals and live a simple life.
I don't get any joy whenever i am not idealistic about anything.
This results in prolonged escapism sessions, and reality becomes pretty tasteless after that.
Am i the millenial shitter, i don't know.
>>
>>17302336
I'm >>17302293. I'm just like you. I love escapism. I love postponing stuff. I dread deadlines and upcoming events which play key roles in my future. I subconsciously (and sometimes intentionally) sabotage myself. These are all defining traits of most people born from the 90s onwards.

But don't you want to break that cycle? I did. It's hard as hell, even more when personal problems come into the situation. The thing is, only you can fight the urge of escapism, since you're the one wanting to evade the burden of reality.
>>
>>17302351
I fight escapism, yes, when things aren't shitty, but simply for the sake of buying more escapism fuel.
Escapism is a desired destination for me, i limit video games to get a job to play video games and do other neet-tier shit having money.
Learning skills or gathering information is fine to me, but i tend to never apply them.
Do all people live like that?
It seems depressing.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.