[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Old love troubles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Moments.png (84 KB, 211x238) Image search: [Google]
Moments.png
84 KB, 211x238
Hi /adv/

I don't know if this is the right board for what I am about to ask, so please redirect me if possible.

That said: I recently met an old female friend (I'm male) whom I have not seen in almost five years and came to realise that I would like to fuck her. Long ago I used to have feelings for her but decided to keep a lid on it due to not having other friends. She still found out, obviously, but was in a relationship at the time, and by the time that ended we had basically friendzoned one another.

Then something shitty happened (would rather not tell) and we parted ways. And now we met again, are having coffee to catch up tonight and I have to contend with a huge raging mindboner for my friend.

Assuming it's even a good idea to act on these things, how can one go about this? Does anyone have experience with this kind of thing?

Pic not related.
>>
Is self-bumping a thing here? Trying.
>>
Sorry but it looks like you have to tell us the shitty thing that happened

Also how did the two of you reconnect?
>>
I really hate to. But okay. Without going too deep into it she randomly "replaced" me with a new best friend out of nowhere. Which would mostly just be silly had she not done so while I was recovering from a stroke and thus likely to feel as if I was being left for dead. Cue a complete meltdown on my side and a disturbing breakdown on hers; wound up with me all alone again and her rushing headlong into a relationship with a violent criminal that went about as swimmingly as you would expect.

We reconnected when we randomly met in town and I recognised her. Called out to her before I could think to stop myself and got to hear that all this time she had been hoping I would try to contact her.
>>
>>17301858
Oh also she didn't actually know about the stroke, instead assuming that I'd simply been out of town and lazy about keeping up (that was normal for me back then). I knew this before we met again, but not at the time when I overreacted.
>>
Making this thread was probably stupid I feel like everybody can identify me from the tale and will hate me for still having feelings like that.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.