[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Job interviews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1465972939390.jpg (49 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1465972939390.jpg
49 KB, 2048x1152
Hi I'm pretty shy/nervous how would you suggest going about job interviews?
>>
Learn about the company beforehand, make sure you know them well.
Remember that it's not just them interviewing you, it's also the opposite: ask question, be inquisitive, and be interested. Never discuss salary during the first interview unless they bring it up. Beforehand, pick a possible start date.
>>
>>17295078
>Maintain eye contact.
And if you are nervous at that, look between the eyes.

>When asked to say about yourselves, keep it considerably short and don't try to make it long and expect them to have a sympathy on you.

>Watch videos on being confident.

>Don't fap like at least 1 week from the interview.
(Assuming you are a male.)At the 4th day of abstaining from masturbation, your testosterone levels rise to a level where your confidence levels starts to rise up.

And pretty much what >>17295152 said.

Goof luck.
>>
there is no other way than to try and fail, that is the best way to learn

go to an interview and even if you end up being nervous and shy and shitting your pants, you have to do it again and again in order to overcome it. no matter how many times it takes you just be persistent.
>>
>>17295078
Learn about the company a little bit but don't go too crazy if you're applying for a shitty part time job.
I've learned that the more you're just yourself and answer honestly the more likely it'll look good on your part
>>
If you're just starting: GET PRACTICE.
That means applying for companies you don't want to work for. Get at least 5 interviews done until you get to the one you want to ace. Bonus points if you get offers.

>but, mah morals!
This is the real work kid. Consider any offers you get seriously, but don't go for a shitty one
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.