[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's a girl I knew in High school (pic related is her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
There's a girl I knew in High school (pic related is her in the left), we hadn't talked for almost a year (since graduation) but recently just started talking again she seemed fairly excited about it too. We were fairly close (known each other since Elementary School) but never actually hung out together outside of school.

I think she may have liked me in High School. Her friends (also my friends) would ask me if I was into her, tell me that I should ask her to dances, quickly stop talking when I came by and giggle etc. I'm fairly sure in High School girl this meant she liked me but I'm not sure.

>So was I misinterpreting this behavior or no?

Like I said we recently just started talking again and I don't know if she has a boyfriend, I don't think she does but:

>Should I ask her if she has one and how?
>Should I ask her out and how?
>How do I stop being so nervous about talking to her?

I just turned 19 and I'm a complete autist whose never gone on a date. Please help me, I really like her and don't want to fuck this up.
>>
Bump for help.
>>
She clearly was into you in high school and she clearly wants you now since she's talking to you so happily and stuff. Just ask her out to coffee, she's a white girl and white girls love that shit. Just relax when you're talking to her and ask her questions about how life's been after high school, stuff like that.
>>
>>17293556
ask her if she wants to go out for coffee

I repeated your story pretty much exactly except I didn't have the huge hints from her friends (you dumbass)

I asked her if she wanted to go out for coffee. She drove 2 hours for coffee.

Before getting coffee, she pushed me onto the bed, made out with me, and then sucked my dick.

That is all. If you think there is a connection with someone, meet. Don't dance around. Don't play some texting game. Just meet. Natural human things will happen. It doesn't have to be sex. just meet.

MEET.
>>
>>17293556
Ask her if she is seeing anyone

That is a normal question while catching up

Don't ask right away, but you know when you can

For nervous, maybe, maybe try to act like she is a bitch in your mind, like you don't care how she feels about what you have to say. Not like overboard, but to get rid of the nervousness, like a mind trick, if you can
>>
>>17293556
I think I kik with the girl on the right.
>>
>>17294077
>Ask her if she is seeing anyone
>That is a normal question while catching up

No it's not, not among mature, experienced people. It comes off as desperate and clawing for attention immediately.

You ask to go out for coffee etc and then those things come out naturally. You don't ask.
>>
>>17293556

You are autistic, aren't you lol.

Understand that women use their friends as an avenue to determine interest. Not only that, but her friends will also jest your friends for information, especially if any of your friends are interconnected with her friends.

I am surprised. If you haven't already fucked this up, by means of general inaction, inability to strike when the iron is hot, autism and obliviousness there is still hope.

>Should I ask her if she has one and how?

Do not ask this directly, well atleast not right away and defiantly not over text. Instead ask her out for drinks or something fun, like mutual hobbies or something, If you do this correctly, you won't even have to ask it will just come out indirectly/naturally.

>Should I ask her out and how?

I don't know, should you? I mean if you like her the only way you are going to be able to date her is to ask. Hey Femanon, (insert fun event here) looks like fun, wanna go with me/go together

>How do I stop being so nervous about talking to her?

when you realize that if you dont overcome this, you will forever live with the fact that you didn't even shoot your shot. when this happens this will not even be a problem,
>>
>>17293556
If you like her, then ask her on a date. Preferably where you can talk a lot. Coffee is good as others suggested. From what you say, she seems into you and vice versa. She isn't going to make the first move, didn't all through out highschool so it's up to you to make the next step. Whats the worst thing? She says no?
>>
>>17294081
It would come up naturally if he was on her mind, but maybe she isn't into him or something.

That's why you ask, gauge the reaction, see if she smiles and lights up when she says yes, or sigh and look away. Read everything man
>>
>>17294112
Or just do some detective work before hand. She's 18/19 probably. If she has a boyfriend that shit is probably posted all over her Facebook
>>
>>17294112
It doesn't come up naturally. I'm older and more experienced than you, please listen

When you ask things like this it's like awkward eagerness jumping out of your mouth. I am all for not beating around the bush, but you work towards knowing this, you don't ask like that, it makes you look desperate and/or focused on sex. Trust me.
>>
Post more pics op
>>
>>17294121
I have checked her Facebook and it doesn't appear she has any boyfriend.
>>
>>17294122
Well maybe I am confused on what you want, I thought you wanted to be with her

Don't bring that shit up right away. Are you meeting at a bus stop and chatting, or going out for a few hours? Chances are if she has a boyfriend she will tell you, you wont have to ask
>>
>>17294095
Not actually autistic but as I said I don't have much experience with women and I didn't want to look like a sperg for misinterpreting the signals.
>>
>>17294200
I'm not OP. I'm giving both of you advice. You don't ask if a girl has a boyfriend. You extract the information through conversation. She naturally understands the interest and the direction of the conversation.

Subtlety, guys. Jesus.
>>
>>17294218
Cool man, all signs are pointing to her wanting the D so why are you wasting time here and not asking her out?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.