[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write letters to people who won't read them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21
File: letters2.png (37 KB, 460x459) Image search: [Google]
letters2.png
37 KB, 460x459
Last thread: >>17261273
>>
To this guy from the last thread: " Initials?

Six years is a long time, and it can suck a lot wondering about someone you haven't heard from in that time. If he has forgiven you, you should try to forgive yourself just a little so that you could reach out. You might not be able to step right back into a relationship, but it might allow you to start a friendship. Though, I know how that can sting too."

Ordinarily I wouldn't reply in a new thread like this but I wanted to explain something. Grant will never talk to me again, doesn't even want to catch a glimpse of me, which i understand and respect. I don't really want to see him, either, because dredging up feelings from six years back is a terrible idea. I just have been thinking about him lately and it's very strange.

Granted, it seems like a ghost comes back every year, and perhaps he's this year's ghost. If I really want to know how he's doing, i ask a mutual friend. Haven't talked to her about him in a while, however. For all I know he's serious with the girl he was dating last I heard. All that matters is he's happy, you know?
>>
I love you. Please tell me where we stand. I need to know.
>>
Is that what you really thought about me all this time? Why did I waste all that time with you.? You're no better than the people you despise. I thought you were better than that.
>>
>>17283621
You're everything i have. If i lose you im going to be such a mess
>>
>>17283861
Well that's nicely vague and pointless. Are you writing some Forer-effect bullshit to troll people who come into these threads to see if anyone's written anything to them?
>>
Does it apply to your life? Maybe it's for you.
>>
What a mess.

I went and read through our conversation again today. I told myself I'd stop doing that. Unfortunately, it doesn't go back very far. I deleted the old ones. I wanted to stop thinking about you.

I'm convinced that you're happy as you are. I've been given more reason to believe this than what you had proposed.

I'm guessing that I was just emotional support again. I'm not sure how to feel about that. I'm sad, I guess. I've been kind of hoping all along that I might one day be able to interact with you on some meaningful level, that I'd be able to entertain you and make you laugh. I guess I'm just boring after all.

I still don't know what to do.

I do feel like I've made big steps, though. When you first contacted me, I was ecstatic. I felt like a kid again. All those feelings I thought I lost under the dust shone through. Despite being overwhelmed, I think I was able to be the person you needed then. I suppose I should take some comfort in that.

Anyways, I'm tired. I think I'm going to go to sleep soon.

Perhaps one day, I'll be able to speak to you as I am now, and have the words actually reach you. Hah.

Maybe I'm dreaming already...
If I believe that could ever happen...
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 640x428
What happened to the floor of flowers? You dreamt of us laying down with our hands up in the air. Someone turned the lights off in that room and I've been spending my time there alone.

I wish you hadn't ghosted me but what else do I have but to accept it.
>>
T

I'm finally coming to terms with how unrealistically I approached things in thinking I could sustain a long-term relationship with you. I wasn't emotionally mature enough for that. It wasn't your responsibility to give me guarantees of the future because I was too scared to set goals and work towards completing them like an adult.

I'm sorry for all of the venomous, cruel things I said to you. You truly loved me, and you tried. I wasn't ready. You were right to want to deal with things on a day to day basis. I was a difficult person to love.

Would rather come to terms with that and hold myself accountable for the way I was than be in a relationship that made you unhappy and not be aware of just how much pressure I put on you.

Glad you got a start in your career by helping people. Whenever you laid your head on shoulder that one night in that little one room apartment, it felt like being kissed by the sun. Can't even imagine the good you can do for other people when you really put yourself to it. You never had to try, though. The love and good you bring into peoples' lives is just a part of who you are.

As much as it hurts, being able to appreciate that now instead of being together and never knowing means more than I know how to say.

Thanks for being a part of my life, and letting me be a part of yours.

Well, here’s your box. Nearly everything I have is in it, and it is not full. Pain and excitement are in it, and feeling good or bad and evil thoughts and good thoughts- the pleasure of design and some despair and the indescribable joy of creation.
And on top of these are all the gratitude and love I have for you.
And still the box is not full.

J
>>
>>17283621
Hey W,
I'm sorry I always made you feel awkward and acted weird around you. Truth is I did it because you where easy to manipulate and I liked it. I realize that was wrong and I hurt you. I also realize that it probably made me look like a freak, so I don't blame you not liking me anymore. I accept this and am getting my manipulative habits under control. In fact, it's because of you that I even realized I have issues with wanting to manipulate people among other internal issues I have to work out. So uh, thanks.
>>
>>17283839
Yeah. I know what you mean. I don't know how I'd react if the person I hadn't heard from in about six or seven years would suddenly contact me. Especially since we didn't end so well. She also made it clear of those same things. Never again.

And yeah, I am usually haunted by the same ghost every time, but sometimes others sneak in there.

And I am not a Grant, but I knew about a Grant, and the time frames fit even if it's unlikely by the sheer mass of people in the world. That's why I asked about initials. It'd be wild if the truth matched my curiosity, but it might be a bit masochist of me since that would make you a ghost of mine.

Hopefully both our ghosts are doing great, though.
>>
I'll do to you what I've done to all of them, I'll break your heart and it will be easy. Because my self loathing makes me numb to your pain, I know I'm hurting you but I'll still reel you in and then fuck it all up. Deep down inside I know I deserve to be alone and that's why I'm sabotaging us. From the beginning I told you I didn't believe in love but you still thought you were the one who would change my mind.
>>
Writing in these threads never really makes me feel any better. I'm just really sad and lonely right now. M, I think I love you, which is stupid and overwhelming, because I don't entirely trust you. You seem to like leading me on and testing me with weird bullshit. But you've got this great smile and somehow make me feel an incredible sense of being wanted and understood during certain moments when it's just the two of us. I'm not very comfortable around you most of the time, though. My heart starts beating too fast and I start feeling anxious when I know I'm about to see you. That feeling has been going on for months. I thought it would wear away, but it hasn't. It was really bad in February, stayed the same throughout March, got really nearly unbearable in April and May, and now we're ending June and I realize FUCK it's been nearly half a year of this. That's ridiculous. We aren't even in a relationship but it's like I'm experiencing that honeymoon phase bullshit. But what does that even mean? Is it bad that I still get nervous around you? I think it shows I'm still worried about being good enough for you and impressing you. I shouldn't be worried about those things, but I am. I am constantly thinking of you. I hate how connected I feel to you. I came across some saying when google searching how to get over this shit, and someone said to stop thinking about you because there's no chance you're thinking about me. That really hit me hard. I know you think about me when I'm there in front of you, but when we both go home at the end of the day? Yeah, nah. There's no way. It's true, there's no way you're thinking about me unless I'm standing right in front of you. It makes me sad but that small dose of reality is what I need more of in order to get past these feelings. I don't like not knowing where I stand with you, and I absolutely know you wouldn't give me a straight answer even if I asked. Because you kind of fuck around like that. But... you're special.
>>
>>17283913
What would you rather be instead of emotional support?
>>
S,

Hey, you know if you didn't want to talk to me anymore then why can't you just SAY it? Why do I feel like I'm the one who's always reaching out?

I'm tired of this. I'm not gonna bother going out of my way to be friendly to you if you're not interested enough to want to initiate a conversation.

A
>>
Your singing is awful. You take some things too seriously, you say things without thinking, and you get annoyed at strange things. You're not nearly affectionate enough and you hide your feelings too much.

But I'm still falling in love with you. I think I did the moment you tried to serenade me. You're kind of an idiot but I want you to be my idiot.

P.S. I'm sorry for being a jerk sometimes. I'm just scared to death of loving you.
>>
>>17281256
You didn't offer anything, if pride gets in the way, reach out to them instead of offering help in an anonymous board. Odds are you got the wrong person and they lean on the wrong person.
>>
M-R

I saw that you got married to that guy you told me about. I knew you'd end up with him, and I'm glad you did. He seems great.

I consider myself really fortunate to have met you. You were incredibly kind and sweet to me, an abrasive twenty-something who had minimal respect for women. You showed me a whole different side of femininity that I figured was long dead, and for that I thank you. You are the embodiment of class.

Our unspoken tension and casual, hinting flirtations were as far as I was willing to take things, and I feel that you felt the same way. I was a soldier and you were an academic, and were separated by many thousands of miles and had different passports. I feel we wanted things to be different, but we were both smart enough to know that they couldn't be.

Perhaps in a different life, hm?

I can only hope that you have many decades of happiness in this one.

God Bless,

A.

(Annnnd I'm going to go drink and cry myself to sleep now.)
>>
>>17283913
>I went and read through our conversation again today. I told myself I'd stop doing that.
>I've been kind of hoping all along that I might one day be able to interact with you on some meaningful level
>that I'd be able to entertain you and make you laugh. I guess I'm just boring after all.
>I still don't know what to do.
>I do feel like I've made big steps, though.
>feelings I thought I lost under the dust shone through
Man, this hit so close to home.
I contacted her, though. First time in my life. Girls have given me their number "in case i ever wanted to talk" many times before, but this was the first time i actually did it.

And I always see people writing about how they were just "used" for emotional support or affection or as a crutch or whatever.
Unfortunately, I don't think I could be used for that even if anyone was so inclined.

>Perhaps one day, I'll be able to speak to you as I am now, and have the words actually reach you.
What do you mean by this? Can't you just send them your thoughts?

>>17281109
>Would it be a bad idea to show those pieces to D or tell them that they're somewhat of a muse?
Yes. D has a boyfriend. It wouldn't be appropriate.
It'd also feel like a snub to any single girl out there hoping the next one with a heart motif is secretly dedicated to her.
>>
>>17284422

Ultimately, a friend. An equal.

There are a lot of things that I want to be that I am not, and in the end I can really only blame myself for that.

I can cry about depression, circumstances, but none of that should have really stopped me.

I want to be somebody that's able to stand on equal footing with them. I think that they are a great and valuable person. I want to be able to help them resolve their life-long situation of never having anywhere stable to go. I can't just live with being a disposable tissue though.

I don't want to just watch from the sidelines.
I don't want to be out of the loop.
I don't want to be boring.
I don't want to be weak.

I want to be me, and I want them to see me.

>>17285228
>And I always see people writing about how they were just "used" for emotional support or affection or as a crutch or whatever.
Unfortunately, I don't think I could be used for that even if anyone was so inclined.

We were friends at one time. It's been a long time. I care about them, and I have an idea of the situation they are in, so perhaps I'm more inclined to believe them. They've contacted me a few times in the past, and it's generally the same story. If they're going out of their way to contact me of all people, then the situation must be bad. I knew full well going into every one of these conversations that I was ultimately going to be used, but when it comes down to potentially being used, or not being there for somebody when they need it most, being used is easier for me to live with.

>What do you mean by this? Can't you just send them your thoughts?

I could, but it wouldn't accomplish anything right now. I don't need them worrying about my problems when their plate is already full.
>>
File: clever_hans.gif (61 KB, 314x210) Image search: [Google]
clever_hans.gif
61 KB, 314x210
W.A,

i'm sorry about yesterday. last night wont happen again. you were right to leave, i probably wouldn't have wanted to talk to me either. i hope i didn't offend you with my intoxicated confusion. i apologise if i did.

it made me think of the dream i had where i turned around in the doorway and upset you.
i'm worried that maybe you have imagined me to be something that i'm not, the clever hans effect. the humble truth might be that i'm actually just a regular, stupid horse and you're seeing what you want to see. it's hard to know.

apologies,
L
>>
J

The other day he did something very nice for me. Said nice things too. When I got all choked up about him being so good to me he got really confused and sorta laughed and said "what do you mean? This is what you do when you love someone. You want to do these little things." and thank goodness my face was turned when he saw my face fall. This IS what you do. I did things like this all the time and you never even really offered. Don't think it even crossed your mind. Sometimes I wonder if you're just fooling yourself so you don't think those years were a waste for you.

You howled at me like a wolf but you did not treat me like the moon.

R
>>
J
Im not crazy right?
I dont regret filling it out im just confused
A
Wew lad
S
For salty
Dad
Good talk, as a near fully developed man, i can see the issues pouring out of you now. Its okay cuz i can forgive.
M :^)
>>
>>17283881
Not that anon.

Either they are trolling or too insecure/cowardly to confront to problem head on and speak to the person directly in a manner that is acceptable.

Not worth worrying about in either case, their loss.
>>
>>17284306
Of course it's heartbreaking to have someone fuck you up on purpose and not know why they are hurting you, and it's cruel. But ultimately if you actually truly do love them, then your lack of faith is restored and how lovely if they love you too, and if you don't feel it, then that's all. Don't waste their time. Goodbye
>>
>>17284306
Initials?
>>
Dear humanity,

Can you please just acknowledge my existence?

I know I'm asking allot but just a nod or a smile my way would make my day.

I would ask for compliment to make me more confident but that's asking too much.

-J
>>
Dear Self,

Stop believing his lies and excuses. Just because he initiates an "I love you." every now and then doesn't mean that he actually means it.

You saw the texts. You saw him trash-talk you. You saw his internet history. "I just wanted someone after Christina.". You're a rebound, it's there in black and white. I don't know why it's so hard for you to accept, you've known it this whole time.

"Bu-but he says he loves and misses me! He just liked a facebook post of mine, that MUST mean that it isn't over, right?"
"He's making future plans with me and still cuddles with me sometimes! That totally means that he isn't planning on dumping me and we're going to be together forever! Yay!"

Stop it. At this point, you're just deluding yourself. J's feelings for you aren't real and they never will be. Wake up. Why do you keep trying to deny everything?

He isn't avoiding talking to you because he's afraid of getting close to you, he doesn't talk to you because he isn't interested in you anymore. He's more than likely talking to someone else.

Everything is right in front of you and you keep turning away from it all. I don't understand. J has lied to you multiple times, and he's going to keep doing it for as long as you allow. I'm sorry. People aren't always honest and up-front about everything. Don't even get me started on the whole "cheating" thing.

You can't make someone love you. You have to end this, otherwise J is going to keep manipulating you. You have to let go. It sucks to lose your whole world, but J isn't good for you. J doesn't give a shit about you. He's going to keep hurting you. I know it doesn't seem like it now, but you'll get over J someday.

He might cry. He might try to guilt you into staying. He might try to make you feel bad. Who knows? Maybe he'll just let you go without a struggle. No matter what, it's going to hurt. It's going to hurt a lot. You're going to be in unimaginable pain for a while.
>>
>>17286354
The road to recovery is going to be long, lonely and dark. Sleeping with other people or making more hookups won't solve anything. He's probably going to go back to his ex or find someone else, and it's going to hurt like a bitch, but you can't keep letting him use you like this.

No matter what, you CAN'T give in to him if he tries to guilt-trip you or make you feel bad. You're just going to go back to being fucking miserable when he goes right back neglecting you.

Face it, it's a lost cause. You're fighting a losing battle. There is no you and J, there never was. It was never real as much as you wanted to believe it was.

Believing isn't enough. Stop putting yourself through this sort of heartbreak and break up with J. Please. He's not worth this much pain. He treats you like garbage.
>>
I hate you! I hate you!! I HATE YOU!!!
>>
>>17283621
Dear R,

Its gotten so bad that I have to numb my emotions just so I can get some peace, weed is my only way out. Im stuck endlessly thinking about all the "hints" you gave me and realized that it was all bullshit, you just like to fuck with people.

I hope i never see you again

A
>>
>>17286419
Good. You are a messed up person
>>
>>17286419
I hate myself. If you hate me, then it's only right. I hate myself more than anyone else could ever hate me
>>
>>17286452
Am I? Thanks to you.
>>
>>17286465
No fucking way. You love yourself.
>>
>>17286512
I hate myself. I hate myself more than anyone or anything could ever hate me, and more than I could ever dislike anyone else. I hate myself and being me. I loathe my own presence. I cannot love myself, that'd mean loving the person who has deprived me of what I cared about more than anything.

I do not love myself
>>
>>17286521
Oh fucking please.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kuoFiIFkdAA

"no need for me to stay the last thing left i just threw it away
i put my faith in god and my trust in you
now there's nothing more fucked up i could do
wish there was something real wish there was something true"
>>
>>17286531
I could never love myself. How can I love myself when I let go of the person I cared so much about? You know what happened following me letting go? I immediately started hating myself from that moment. Yet I watched. I watched the person I love post images on /v/ of all places, flirt with people over months and months.

Yet I never fixed my mistake. I watched the person I love flirt with someone in February following our final conversation. Yet at no point did I fix my mistake. I just watched, hating myself more and more for hesitating.

April comes around, and I watch the person I love flirt more and more with that same person, and hook up with their current partner in the same month. When the anniversary of a family member's death comes around, my thoughts should have been focused entirely on him. But while I was down from that, my thoughts were still focusing on how stupid I am for letting go of who I cared about.

It's June now, the person I love and care about has a new partner. The very person they hooked up with in April. They made their relationship official this month. That's six months of regret. Six months of hesitation. Six months of my priorities being focused on the person I let go of, not my family.

Of course I can't love the only person I can blame for this. I love and care about someone I let go of. Now I have to accept that as reality. I have to accept that as fact. That they're gone, and I have to move on.
I hate myself, and so should others.
>>
To the faggot who keeps making these threads.

This is garbage, stop
>>
Thanks for having my back, being me to get a message across. You're right, I didn't know what it meant to feel that way for someone as I do for you, thanks for making me feel so happy, like a partner for life would, this is where we stand with a chance if you feel the same after all his time, I do
>>
Alright. It's finally time to end this. I hope a handful of these and booze to wash it down will do the trick.
My apologies to everyone that will hurt. For those who realise it after the deed is done: a bit too late, isn't it?
I wish you all the best.
Take care.
>>
>>17286729
Tell me why, anon
>>
>>17286729
Don't do this stuff. It's horrible to see. Please get help instead. Who are you? Why are you so troubled?
>>
>>17286575
i project u as a successful person pls leave me to my swamp
>>
Hi.
I know we only spoke 6 hours ago.

These 6 hours were as if my bare scalp was being dragged through a pit of broken glass.

I was wrong, okay? Is that what you wanted me to say?

I thought your best friend would provide a stepping stone for me, but obviously they didn't.

Not just that, they knocked me even further down the rabbit hole.

Look, we never leveled like this, I'm really uncomfortable right now so I just want to put an end to this.

We've been good friends for 5 years now.

You've been there when I was going through tough shit, a pat in the back, someone to have a drink with.

I've tried to guide you through a dark path but all you seem to do is hook up with any loser that crosses your path.

Holy shit why are you making such shit choices all the time?

I want ME to guide YOU through this mess for once you dumb cunt, why can't you see that?

I love you.

S.
>>
File: muchpain.gif (3 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
muchpain.gif
3 KB, 251x242
>>17286749
>>17286755
jusy somon WH o doesnt matter
>>
>>17286806
You matter to people, come on
>>
>>17286826
noy
>>
C, I finally understand.

You don't need me, so I won't need you.

We can still spend time together after work.
We can still fool around in the back of my car.
We can sleep together if that's what you want.

But,
I will be me, and you will be you.
You don't need me, so I won't need you.
>>
why do you have this weird ability to make me feel so important and so irrelevant, it's back and forth

stop it i'm literally in love with you
>>
Happy birthday c
>>
File: 1452144088021.jpg (685 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452144088021.jpg
685 KB, 1920x1080
L,
I'll be seeing you in 2 weeks.

Let's see how this ends up, yeah?
After you leave..
I better have the resolve to keep moving forward, of my own accord.

-C
>>
B

I just want to know the truth.

Why?
>>
>>17284300
Well, if he dated a girl with a very unusual name, it probably was me. Isn't it funny how people who have never met go through such similar things? I hope our ghosts are all doing well.
>>
Dear father.

I loved you, then I hated you, and then I hated myself for letting me hold onto that anger.

It changed me and I'm still picking up the pieces.

But I forgive you. And I'll let go.

- F
>>
I'm sorry if I'm making your life harder. I know you say that I'm not but I feel broken. I feel like every single time I try to help or do something nice or do anything with you I'm just making you miserable. I don't know what to do anymore, honestly. I just want to show you what a beautiful and amazing woman you are and how far you've come from that damaged person you once were and how much I fucking love that beautiful and amazing person you've become. But you shrug it off, ignore me, tell me I'm always lying to you and brush me off and I don't know why. Complimenting you shouldn't be this hard but you make it this fucking impossible struggle every single goddamn time I try to say something nice. I don't even know what the fucking point of this letter is anymore. I fucking love you and I get not being able to love yourself but I guess just hoped that you'd be able to see it from my perspective.
TP
>>
Dear Ken Ashcorp

Thank you.

Signed, a then-former, now-complete fan.
>>
>>17287350
Why what?
>>
A

I hate you.

I love you deeply, even after our breakup. But I also hate you just as much.

I hate you for the way you make me feel like a worthless novelty. I hate myself for putting so much time and effort into a relationship, even after discovering that the person I was with had the mentality of a sheltered adolescent. You grew so much in the first year, then backpedaled so hard, I thought this had to be some sort of joke.

Everything on your end was against our union. You did nothing but allow the outsiders in to fuck everything up. I've begged, I've pleaded; I thought maybe I wasn't doing enough: maybe you were getting bored with me, and I needed to be more spontaneous. Then you stomped on my surprise to take you to the circus because the day conflicted with your time with your asshole friends. I should've given up then, but I didn't. For whatever reason the love in my heart wouldn't let me, so I suffered in mostly silence. I suffered until I couldn't take it anymore, and called it off. Nothing hurt more than having to do that, but I have to remind myself that I did it for a reason.

I hate that as "friends", you feel justified for mistreating me the way you do, because you are hurt that I left. I hate that I seek you out when you go quiet, to talk, knowing full well that the conversation will end horrendously. You speak to me so callously and with so much disdain at times, I have to check who is it that I'm talking to, because you are nothing like the one I fell in love with. They would have never spoken to me in such a way. But that person I loved is dead, and I have to remember that.

TL;DR: I wish you were dead, or that I was dead. Moreso me, because surely you don't feel the pain that grips me day in and out.

I hear costco's brand carries really strong sleeping pills. I'm picking them up tomorrow; you will not stop me this time.

K
>>
JS-

I can't stop thinking about you. So do you like me or no? Because this is weird for me. I like you so much.
>>
>>17287637
Don't do it. It won't work. It will just hurt you permanently.
>>
BREXIT HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING AND I DON'T HAVE MONEY TO BET ON THE POUND GOING DOWN FROM SCARED PEOPLE. DAMN AND BLAST.
>>
T,

You are a terrible person and your misery will follow you for the rest of your days.

B
>>
>>17287837
I know I am. I'm a shit person and I only have myself to blame. I'm glad you at least agree, so I can hate myself even more for making you hate me
>>
>>17287785
haha you straddle the night before dum dum
>>
>>17287390
These are all so incredible to read.

We are all such beautiful people... Human beings have such a capacity for loving and for feeling.
>>
>>17287353
I wouldn't say her name was unusual, but her first and last names rolled off the tongue well enough together. Wouldn't be a K would it?
>>
I know you're not okay, but you're going to be.

I hope you're resting well and the medication is taking effect. I wish I could hear from you more often, but I understand you can't respond right now. I wish I could visit you in the hospital, but we both know that can't happen right now.

It's been a while, quite a few things have happened. I made some interesting advances in my research, and I found something crazy. Part of me doesn't want to tell you because you might get the wrong idea. I still wonder if that's jealousy I detected in your voice before. All I can say is that there's no need for that.

Remember the acquaintance about whom I complained to you? We had a falling out, but she came back and started talking to me again because she needs my help. I don't need hers, but there's something really crazy that's coming of it. I'll tell you part of that story, at least.

I got the job I really wanted, and I already have some clients lined up even though I haven't really started yet. My last interview was today, and the hiring manager was really impressed with me. I went into my old job to turn in my resources and say goodbye to everyone. Remember I told you about my friend from there? She said she's going to help me a lot and bring me a lot of business.

I don't know if you had a chance to listen to the song I wrote you before you had your surgery, or if you've been up to listening since. I hope you really liked it; it's one of my better works.

I hope you get better soon. I can't wait to talk to you.
>>
File: 1464658595829.jpg (28 KB, 600x726) Image search: [Google]
1464658595829.jpg
28 KB, 600x726
I thought you would be there for me. You were so perfect to me. You were the first girl i thought i could show my true self to. Maybe it was my fault, maybe i inadvertently pushed you away. Did i care about you too much? I didn't want to lose you, i would give away everything just to keep you with me. Other people have walked out of my life,but i never wanted to add you to that list. How can i open up to you and tell you why i am the way i am. How can i tell you i was neglected and abused. That i could never allow myself to get close to other, but with you i want you to see me, the potential i had, i wanted a future with you. But then you ignored me i thought maybe you were busy, then you ignored my text. I only sent one because i didn't want to bother you. Then as time went on i just broke down and had to ask if i did anything wrong. You read it and never responded. I guess you weren't different. All those nights of us staying up and just talking about anything were bullshit, the random texts you used to send throughout my day was your form of pity. All i have to say is thanks for being one of many to hurt me.
>>
T,

I think I'm in love with you, and you will probably ever know because I don't want to ruin one of my last friendships.

A
>>
I love you, through you I've realized how lost I truly was and it breaks my heart to think you wanted me to breakup with you. Our circumstances may not be typical but I know next year it'll all be as you always say "oki". Happy anniversary T, I love you forever -N
>>
I wonder if you'll ever feel bad for the suffering you have caused me.

You have told me that you don't mean to hurt me, but you keep hurting me.

I'm tired.
>>
>>17287898
you should try to reach them again. theres an explanation behind it. you should call them and never give up
>>
>>17287939they do feel bad, give them a chance to explain it. face to face. it might be a misunderstanding. like they didnt want to bug you so they stopped
>>
>>17287968
Whenever I try to set something up, they're always too busy or have other plans. That's what they say.

If anything, I seem to bug them.
>>
>>17287955
Tried already they read the message and that was that. Someone that supposedly care about me just abandoned me.
>>
>>17287986
same with me, anon. i don't understand
>>
File: Titanic-Leo-and-Kate.jpg (483 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Titanic-Leo-and-Kate.jpg
483 KB, 1920x1080
Dear Em
Dear E,

You are a very confusing person. There was a long time when I knew you didn't like me (fuck, I didn't even like me) and I didn't mind, tried to pursue you anyway. What a hot fucking mess that turned out to be...

But that was years ago, and the dynamics have changed drastically. You talk to me now, and not just bullshit talking, real in-depth conversations that i'm going to remember for a very long time. We have fun together, and I feel like I understand you. And you know, I think you understand me. This past year has reminded me why I fell in love with you in the first place four long ass years ago - you have a beautiful mind, and such an innocent heart, beneath skin that this fucked up world keeps trying to corrupt.

In the day, you fantasize about fuck-boys, do stupid shit with assholes who you damn well know could give a fuck less about you. But you hang out with them, because that's just the culture that attractive women are invested in, for whatever reason.

But then you drink, get drunk, and express such fiery disdain for all of that. You show that mesmerizing heart of yours, and speak words that straight from the soul. Hell, sometimes you probably aren't even drunk, you just like to say you are so you have an excuse to speak your mind. But whatever the case, you won my heart over. But that's nothing new. What was new, was when you said 'I love you' on that trip. and you wouldn't take it back, but, you wouldn't explain yourself, leaving me insanely confused.

I don't know when I am going to see you again. It could be never. I honestly don't know, and that is a tough thing to cope with. I just hope that you are willing to explain yourself next time. Because 'drunk words, sober thoughts' doesn't help me. Especially when you say nothing of it the next day.

I just hope that something comes of what you said. Whether it be you saying you didn't actually mean it, or us finally getting the chance we never had.

Soon to be Marilyn
>>
DEAR OLDCUNT FROM ARIZONA IN THE PARKING LOT TODAY,

FUCK YOU. NO, I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING HANDICAPPED STICKER IN MY CAR. WHY? BECAUSE FUCK YOU. I TAKE CARE OF THE HANDICAPPED, MENTALLY DISABLED, AND ELDERLY. AND WHEN ONE OF MY CLIENTS NEEDS TO GO TO THE BATHROOM, I WILL PARK THERE AND HELP A HANDICAPPED PERSON OUT OF MY CAR, STICKER OR NO FUCKING STICKER. DON'T ACT LIKE A BITCH ABOUT SHIT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. JUST ASK ME NICELY LIKE THE ADULTS WE ARE. Seriously. Shit wasn't cool. I hope you have a safew drive home tho, Arizona is pretty far away.

Yours,
-FUCK YOU
>>
I cannot believe that I am still not over you. I told you it was love, but now I fear it is an obsession.

It is so bittersweet to see you post pictures of yourself. I love seeing pictures of you, but I no it is not right to look.

I am so sorry for my behavior.

Sometimes I wonder if I ever meant anything to you, but I don't care if I meant nothing. I cherished what we had when we had it.

I know we can never be together, especially with what I said when you "broke up" with me via text. I called you a coward, and I told you to never speak to me again.

I regret those words. I wish I would have conducted myself better.

I think about you every day. When I first wake up, and when I go to sleep.

It has been two years since we first met, and if I could go back and do things differently, I would.

I know it would change nothing since we are from two very different worlds, but I would give anything to have the opportunity to see you again.

Sorry about this mess of text. I have just missed you so much lately, and I just wish I could talk to you.

I hope you are well, and as always, I wish you the best. I know you will find a girl that is perfect for you.
>>
>>17286575
fuck you too, see >>17287876 for example.
>>
I'm writing you a letter, yet again. I would like answers, but we both know neither of us will get them.

I want to know if you've ever thought about me the way I randomly think of you. You know what? Scratch that. It's not random. It's constant. I don't remember a time I didn't wonder about you.

I remember the day I met you, and sometimes I'll regret responding or trying to be witty. I'd like to be the person I was before that moment.
You honestly changed my outlook on everything. It's crazy the kind of effect some people have. Not very many people touched my nonexistent heart.

Do you feel the same? I wouldn't say it's love. Maybe it is. I'll never know. I've reached out so many times I'm starting to feel it's obsessive. I rant on people who act like that. I don't want to be like that. I just want closure. I think.
You've told me you loved me before, but was it true? Why you? Why can't I just leave it alone. I've left people for you. I've let people down for you. What the fuck is it about you? Will I ever find out?
Did you mean it when you wanted to marry me? Have kids? Was any of it real for you like it's real for me?

Someday I hope you reach out and we can just end this for good once and for all. Better yet, someday I hope I just forget who you are.
>>
File: image.png (27 KB, 375x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
27 KB, 375x720
>>17286344
>>
>>17286344
Hi, how are you sir
>>
B,
I wish I could see you.
Even though I know I won't, or never will.
I don't know what love feels like, and I doubt I ever will.
I felt as if I could when I saw you, though.
The times we had were great, even if you can't remember them.
I've never had anyone in my arms and called it love.
If you were my first, I'd be overjoyed. For the first time in years.
Other girls here don't compare.
They all seem the same.
I might be too young to feel this way, but I feel as if I will die and never find love.
I know, everyone is the hero of their own story.
But I feel as if I'm not relevant to this one.
Being without anyone has lead me to this conclusion.
I can't say I love you.
I don't think I even know what it feels like.
Darkness awaits,
J.

I honestly feel worse than before, this doesn't change anything.
>>
File: avatar_6cd918a58a44_128.png (26 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
26 KB, 128x128
Thanks for the memories, lying scheming girl collector. I'm still trying to forget.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SZmMD84XpCs
>>
>>17286344
Hey, J.
Hope things improve for you.
I know how cliche it sounds, but you never know what the future holds.
Best of luck,
J.
>>
>>17287842
The T I know wouldn't admit to being horrible, you are probably not them...
>>
>>17288476
Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. If I am, then know that I am an awful person and I hate myself for it. If I'm not, then I hope you have a good day anyway
>>
>>17288495
Why don't you try harder to change? Things don't have to be this way. I know that you are a smart, reasonable, and caring person at your core. Stop being so angry all the time.
>>
>>17288504
I'm only angry at myself, nothing or no one else. I'm not smart or reasonable and my caring is shallow and narrow-minded. I can change, but I can't change what I'd want to change. By my nature, I'm a very stupid person
>>
F

You're perfect. From head to toe. There isn't a day that I don't regret letting you slip away.

b
>>
>>17288510
I just want you to be happy and if I was as mentally strong as I wish I was, I would have kept being your friend. It was taking a toll on me emotionally having to put up with your toxicity. I hope one day that you can understand and that one day we can be friends again.
>>
>>17288519
I'm a naturally toxic person, it comes with my stupidity. What you say does lend to the fact that you and I probably don't know each other, though. So as it stands, I'm merely replying as if you were talking to me, but I cannot reply in any specific way as I am unfamiliar with you. I apologize.
>>
>>17288526
I'm sure you are better than you think you are. The T who I am thinking of wouldn't be able to have a civilized discussion. Please hold yourself to a higher level of confidence and dignity. I respect you.
>>
>>17288529
I'm not, I think the lessons I've learned so far have taught me that I'm a pretty terrible person. To the point where I can say it with the utmost confidence. I appreciate the kind words, though, even if I feel they're misplaced. I hope your situation improves
>>
>>17288534
go to bed
>>
>>17288549
Why?
>>
>>17288551
why not?
>>
>>17288553
I don't like my dreams. If you're telling me to go to sleep, I reckon you have mistaken me for someone you care about. I apologize, I am not whoever you think I am.
>>
>>17288554
I don't care who you are. I know what its like to not sleep.

The feelings you will have while awake will become far worse than any bad dream if you don't get sleep.
>>
>>17288563
The longer I'm awake, the more numb I am. If I sleep, I have to go through certain dreams, then I wake up and it all hits me at once. The longer I can stay awake the better, it seems. I can't be rational after sleeping.
>>
S,

I wish I knew what is going on inside your head, I like you a lot and I miss you. You said you miss me too but why wont you talk to me then?
It hurts saying this but I'm giving up on you, I just can't figure you out, I know that I send a lot of mixed signals as well but if you were just willing to talk we could figure them out together.
Have a good one.
>>
>>17287883
Nope, it's not me. I'm an M. Though I suppose my entire name rolls off the tongue well if you say it correctly.
>>
I guess you realized I didn't approach you that day on purpose. I don't care whether or not you're upset about it because you will never realize how your actions in these past 5 months have affected me. I'm done with you, but I can't be too mad, seeing as you're the first person who's made felt like this, and that has provided me with the necessary perience to know who to avoid in the future. I'll just have to find better people in my life, and in the meantime, feel free to find someone who is more willing to put up with you.
>>
>>17288619
Initials? If only to avoid a common event where people think they recognize posting styles and take letters here to heart.
>>
>>17288628
AS
>>
>>17288435
Oh shit, I thought I was the only one who listened to Silent Hill soundtracks.
>>
File: ayase.jpg (142 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ayase.jpg
142 KB, 1920x1080
>>17288723
I like them, and Saya no Uta's, and other osts. I find sad, meloncholy or music that is meant to be eerie or atmospheric soothing.

I could share my varied tastes all day but I won't take up anyone's time with it.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8TfTHxqxnx4
>>
>>17288754
I like the soul-crushingly depressing tracks like White Noiz and Betrayal, but I also love the darker, more "hellish" sounding tracks.

They sound so angry and anxiety-inducing, they sometimes perfectly mirror how I feel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpExfM_pVjM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82AxwPFHGt4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SmzbBTOQLE

I think Silent Hill has some of the most emotionally profound soundtracks out of most games series.
>>
someone asked me if you were my boyfriend the other day and i wanted so badly to say yes. I want to see you, talk to you, be with you. I think about those nights we were together so often, so tenderly it's like a dream. I'm so glad you like me too but it aches at the same time. I want to make you feel better, too.
I hope you sleep tonight.
>>
>>17288928
>I hope you sleep tonight

That's the weirdest thing to say to someone. Is there a good story to that? Like wtf
>>
You are the most inconsiderate person I know. I'm tired of your shit. Joke's on me though, I was warned you'd turn out like that.
>>
Dear Hitler,

Thank you.

-Your pal Doug
>>
>>17283621
chulita I miss you (and your thick salvadoran accent). You did me dirty though. I hadn't talked to you in 2 weeks yet you did that. I know it was probably your boyfriend that made you do it, but c'mon that permanently ended all our ties.

Ugh, I just can't bear the thought of never seeing or talking to you again. You were there for me on my birthday and other times as well. You were one of the few people who did me right when bad things were happening in my life.

I need to get over you, but I can't...
>>
Dear Britain,
you made the correct decision.
>>
>>17287179
It's a little early, but thank you :)
>>
File: Definition of Hell.png (597 KB, 806x554) Image search: [Google]
Definition of Hell.png
597 KB, 806x554
>>17286729
You can go through with it. It'll be quick and easy. Of course, your family will be sad and will have have to pay big money for a funeral. But that won't be your problem.

OR

You can realize that this is pussy shit. People treating you bad? If you commit suicide, you're giving them exactly what they want. Your suicide signifies your defeat. Is that how you want to go out?

How about instead of letting assholes win, you prove them wrong? Imagine the look on their faces when they see you with a better body, a better mood, and better girls than them. They will be in awe. This is what you should strive for! Turn that pain into fuel for your conquest. Hit the gym and start pushing yourself to socializing.
>>
>>17287837
Holding grudges is a waste of energy.
Stop giving people who don't deserve it your energy. Invest yourself in something more important than petty thoughts.
>>
>>17289279
Not that guy but thank you. I'm done spending my energy thinking, worrying or talking to people that simply don't consider me worthy of the same effort.
>>
>>17289434
In what way did they not consider you worthy of the same effort?
>>
>>17289493
I'm really not gonna waste energy on explaining or listing. I'm so done with this kind of person and their vampiric behavior.
>>
>>17289559
That's how you view them? Vampiric? I wonder if they'd apologize for being that shitty if they knew that's how you thought of them. If they knew you felt that way, would they agree with you?
>>
L,
it just keeps tumbling down
M
>>
>>17289565
Hell if I know.
>>
>>17289575
I see. Maybe they would. Maybe they always knew, and would simply agree with you. Maybe if they read this they'd feel remorse for acting that way.
>>
>>17289578
Maybe they would, sure. What does it matter though? I'm done with them.
>>
>>17289596
Yes. I suppose it doesn't matter. Your decision was made.
>>
>>17289612
It's high time I put myself before others.
>>
A.S.
We could have had something nice. Now I don't even know anymore. We're just preventing the inevitable. I don't know why you're keeping me for, to see me become more miserable and to see how much I can think of you? I just want the answer, I want to be done with this. I want you, on all levels.

simply no-one, A. C.
>>
>>17289617
You should. Not everyone feels they can or deserve to. But yes, you should. Walk on in your life, you've made a decision that you're happy with. When you can be happy with your decision and feel no hesitation or regret, that's when you can walk on happily. So go, put yourself first. There are many people who deserve to, and it's good to see the people who deserve to doing it. It seems to have happened a lot recently in people. Good for you all.
>>
>>17289629
Something happened to you? Weird for a random Anon to up and go full defense force on someone else at random. Tell us your story.
>>
Dear Christina,

The real reason I stopped answering your calls and won't loan you any more money is because you got fat. You were hot in high school, but now you are one ring short of being Saturn.
I realize it has been nearly a decade since I was last with a woman, but even a starving man would not eat shit.

XOXO
>>
>>17289636
I have no story to tell, I just felt like musing, I guess. Sorry for taking up your time
>>
>>17289648
Weirdo. If shitty people up and apologize, it's one thing. But they won't and I won't waste time telling them or explaining.
>>
>>17289617
Obviously.

Being dead really affects your ability to help people, you know?

Putting yourself in crappy situations only hurts the people that care about you, too.
>>
File: 1459252965879.gif (927 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1459252965879.gif
927 KB, 400x300
hi I like to inspect other mens anus' for a living
>>
>>17289698
Who said anything about dying?
>>
>>17289098
Not early, not you pal. Sorry.
>>
>>17288425
JG?
>>
N,
I love you and it has taken me this long to accept the fact you do not love me. I will not be able to survive you breaking my heart again and I am petrified to see you. I don't think I can do this, whatever it is. Please leave me along since you do not feel the same.

Love,
E
>>
File: 56633.jpg (27 KB, 487x325) Image search: [Google]
56633.jpg
27 KB, 487x325
>>17289279
I know, but it's hard to do that when T has harassed and threatened me and my family and continues to do so on a regular basis.
>>
>>17289769
Sounds like that T is a huge asshole that needs to be put down.
>>
>>17289734
Do you let other people chew food for you?
Then why would you let them think for you.

Don't let your noodles get soggy.
>>
>>17289782
I agree.

I have some access to a few guidance systems... If you want, T and everything within a 30m radius of them doesn't have to exist anymore.
>>
>>17289858
Sounds good. Do it.

>>17289850
Are you high, Anon?
>>
>>17289866
Would you be validated if I told you I was?
>>
>>17290010
No, you're just not making any sense.
>>
>>17288928

As someone who gets night terrors and sleep paralysis on a regular basis, that hit me in the feels. Bless.
>>
>>17290041
To you.
>>
>>17290096
Trying to impress random anonymous people? Good job.
>>
I wish you die.

Regards

Anon
>>
>>17290133
It's all good, I want to die too.
>>
I trusted you and it was a mistake. I loved you and that was also a mistake. I provided you with food, shelter and support - all mistakes. And when you betrayed me, I kicked you out. You deserved it.

Instead of accepting what an asshole you were, you manipulated me with threats of suicide and when it stopped workings you threatened my safety. Well, I'm done. I've been done. So why don't you save me the trouble of serving you the restraining order and just fucking kill yourself this time around.
>>
>>17290114
I'm not really sure how you've jumped to that conclusion. Are you projecting or something?
>>
>>17283621
I hope your new S.O. fucks you over the same way you fucked me over. Also, I know when you dumped me and told me you had ED you were self diagnosing your own dumb ass, 'cause when you were with me there was no moment this sweet ass didn't get you rock hard. I hope you feel like less of a man through it all, like how you made me feel like less of a person. Oh and you're a lot more like your psycho mom than you thought you were.

Fuck you and your ugly ass haircut, cunt.

Kisses and hugs, Anon.
>>
>>17290159
Sure, friend.
>>
K
I still think about you sometimes. Not in a romantic or sexual way, but just as a fellow human being. I wonder what you're up to and how your life has been since we last met. To be honest I kind of wish I hadn't moved back to this city. I'm terrified of seeing you. Not because I still have feelings, but out of fear that you'll see who I've become and regret our time together. Now this probably sounds pretty pathetic, but the fact is you made me feel validated as a human being and that you showed any interest in me saved me from a lot of self hatred and pain. I hope your life has gotten a lot better and that you're happy these days. I'm also sorry for being so cringey and frankly kind of overstepping my boundaries back then. I wish I could tell you that I'm happy these days, but the truth is I'm not and it makes me feel underdeveloped and embarrassed. Ever since I've moved back here I've felt like like an immature child. I'm probably moving away soon, so I guess I'll see you never.
-J
>>
B

I'm so grateful for all that you've done for me. I know it might not seem like much to you, but it means the world to me to know that you care.

Thank you so much for supporting me last night. I was panicking and I really needed to get my mind off of those horrible messages. You're a wonderful, beautiful person.

Also - the sex is great.

N
>>
>>17290209
My, oh my.
Nothing but condescension from you, huh.

It's okay, Anon. We're all right in our own minds.
>>
>>17290289
Your post is hilariously hypocritical.
>>
>>17290293
Well, then I can at least take solace in your ability to understand at least one of my jokes.
>>
>>17290301
Aren't you a special snowflake.
>>
>>17290310
Again, you choose to jump to conclusions instead of thinking.
>>
I have to leave a community I was part of before both of you, to avoid the constant pain of seeing you together. Isn't that funny? Isn't it also funny I have to watch everyone congratulate you on being such a perfect happy couple? Isn't it funny you were congratulated for reaching that set value? Your boyfriend said "face it he's better than you" to everyone out of pride and whatever, but in the time it took you to do that I did it twice. But no one knows that, because my personality keeps me from sharing anything I achieve. Not that it matters, it isn't a competition, it's just a statement on what I've had to watch.

I have to leave that community to not be hurt as a result of my mistake. Is this a life lesson? I already hate myself, it's funny because I see you flaunt your new relationship more than you ever did with me. It just shows that not only did I fuck up so much, hesitate to fix it so much, but I was right and that you'd find someone better than me anyway. What was that filename? Just end it? Yeah, yeah I wish I could, but I don't have it in me to do so. A funny coincidence for a filename, really.

I have to leave that community, and since I'll be doing that, I have to leave it all behind. Someone easily forgotten, someone easily replaced leaving a community will never be missed, so that's a plus. I hated myself already, I hate myself a lot. But in the end, what does it matter?
Goodbye.
>>
Meeting you has changed me in ways beyond understanding. Meeting you has lit fires in me I would've never thought I even owned the spark to, and though I'm not someone you'd ever see as more than a friend, I am glad to know you and be a part of your life. Your existence is a marvelous work of art that heals the world around, and it's surely healed me.
>>
>>17290327
You think so? How great of you, random Anon, claiming to outsmart someone on 4chan. You must feel real important.
>>
>>17290334

Are you just reciting the plot of "Your Lie in April"?
>>
Dear B,C
Its not my fault the pain overtook, I tried and I failed....as I always do. I know now that I'm not enough for you, worst part of that is that I thought that when we started out, I stopped believing it and look where its got me? Back to stage one- believing it again but this time I think you believe it too. I love you with every ounce of my being, yet that's not enough. I'll cry myself to sleep again tonight as we stay on separate floors, no doubt while your looking at women that excite you. I miss being me, I hate what ive become, what this disease has done to me, done to us. I'm sorry.
>>
I'd ask God for a sign but I am not sure what that means so I take it to the Internet instead.

Someone I'll never forget told me to be careful who I follow. Now I avoid snakes and try to maintain a pure heart. I avoid bars and trashy situations. Being alone can be comforting but I want to be known for giving the world some important gift. Is this narcissism? I strive to maintain "my self" in a world full of people who want to change me (and you).

My name and my sign both say, scream purity. While I haven't been pure in all ways I know maintaining my mind is important and I will stay true. I will not sway in a moment of weakness.

I know it sounds cliche but I have woken up. Thanks, whoever spray painted the message in the sidewalk outside of my old apartment. I received the message.
>>
Wish our circumstances were different.
>>
File: tumblr_static_it_was_me_dio.jpg (40 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_it_was_me_dio.jpg
40 KB, 500x282
Dear,

For weeks now you've neglected and pushed me away. You have no right to complain or feel offended that I've decided to do the same. Things could have gone differently, had you not toyed with my feelings, baiting me closer only to swat me away.

Grow up.
>>
>>17290401
Not once did I swat anyone away. Not once did a toy with anyone's feelings. I have done many things, but they were at my expense not someone else's. My hesitation was at my expense, as it came from watching and caused me to watch more. But that means I had something to watch to begin with. I hate myself, but what I've done wronged me, not someone else.

I sincerely hope such a message was not intended for me.
>>
>>17290399
Same
>>
>>17290413
Highly doubtful, but I cannot say for sure as I do not know who you are.
>>
>>17290401 I sincerely hope Thi isn't you but it sounds like something you would recite. When did I love you and proving that on an hourly basis not become enough?
>>
>>17290413
What were you watching?
>>
>>17290439
Someone flirting with people for several months, sharing pictures of themselves over those months. It's not worth retreading. The past is the past, and I need to move on. I merely felt like responding to those points.

Now it's all ultimately irrelevant. I cannot undo my mistakes, nor can I forgive myself, but since I cannot turn back time or make the impossible possible, I'm forced to walk on.
>>
>>17290458
Your girl cucked you? Sorry to hear that.
>>
>>17290467
No
>>
>>17290471
Were you doing the cheating, then?
>>
>>17290473
No. I've vented the events from December up to this month numerous times. Nowhere in that post is cheating implied. That is not what hesitation means.
>>
>>17290483
You said flirting and sharing pictures, cheating is very much implied.
>>
>>17290492
It isn't cheating, as I just said. You're not them, or anyone remotely related to them, so like I said before retreading this at this point is no longer necessary as it is irrelevant. I've vented this all before numerous times, now it's time to get over it all.
>>
Tant,
I hope the fact that I love you unconditionally is enough, I hope that I am truly enough. Sometimes I don't feel like I am, I'm a useless gf, an awful lover and dont feel I give you enough, but I try so goddamn hard. My body isn't what it used to be or what it should be. I'm ancient before my time. I'm sorry for making you miserable, for not giving you enough, for ruining your life. I'm sorry. I know those words are empty in your eyes and actions speak louder than words, but I dont know how to make it up to you, if my body wont allow it :*(.
>>
>>17290498
Are you saying sharing pictures isn't cheating? Whatever rocks your socks.
Best of luck to you, Anon. I can relate to what you said here >>17290458.
If you want someone to talk to, I'm all ears.
>>
>>17290498
sending nudes is cheating and you're a slut
>>
>>17290504
We were not together, because I ended it prior. I did not fix it and instead hesitated to fix it when I had the chance because they were flirting and sharing pictures constantly over the months that followed. As a result, the only window I had to fix it was lost because I kept hesitating as a result of seeing them flirt and share pictures, all the way until they moved on and got a new boyfriend this month.

This is the meaning of of being unable to undo my own mistakes, hesitating because of what I saw and now ultimately with all things taken into consideration, what was once possible is impossible. It is also a thing of the past.

I may hate myself over not fixing it and ending it, but I have to move on whether I want to or not.

>>17290505
Good show.
>>
>>17290505
Agreed, sending nudes is instigation of some form of sexualised relationship. You don't have to have fucked to cheat, acts leading to that are also cheating.
>>
>>17290512
Sorry to hear that, friend. I'm sure a lot of us wish we fixed our mistakes. I'm also sorry your girl, with you or not, send intimate pictures and flirted. That must tear your heart out.
>>
>>17290525
Of course, it led to me hesitating for as long as I did, and constantly telling myself that they moved on. And now they have moved on. I could have fixed it sooner, now I cannot. And so, like I said, I'm forced to walk away from it all.
>>
>>17290433
When did you prove anyone you loved them on an hourly basis?
>>
Why do people talk here hoping they are talking to the one they want to read? Or reply to posts wishing they were from someone? Why not just up and go talk to them? I swear to god you guys are twisted.
>>
>>17290528
Only with one person, by understanding their ways, being there for them even when it was near heart breaking. By standing by them when everyone else turned their backs, being the one to say I love you and meaning it (without playing any games or saying it to get leverage, like so many have before) by sharing everything with this person and literally leaving nothing for myself. By giving up on things just to support this person.
>>
>>17290536
Out of curiosity, say something only the person you wish I'm not would recognize.
>>
>>17290546
The first is unforgettable, the scars were just the proof.
>>
>>17290549
Yeah, you lost me.
>>
>>17290552
I'm actually kinda relieved
>>
>>17290555
You said something back there that caught my attention, that's all. Move along now.
>>
K
I'm sorry our work didn't pan out. I was a little unstable at the time, and after the term ended, I guilt-spiraled when I realized I wouldn't have time to work on the project.
I would understand if you were really upset with me - I would be. Thanks for giving your time to me.
I wish we could work together. You're one of the most talented people I've ever met. You impress me so much. But my passion's somewhere else right now. If that ends up falling flat.. I'd like to try again. But I'll make sure I'm ready before I'd even think of asking for your help. I don't want a repeat.
Also, I had a real big crush on you. I still do, even though I haven't seen you in a while.
I've never felt that comfortable around a person that quickly. Obviously we didn't know each other that well, but I felt that we were similar in a lot of ways.
I'm moving at the end of the summer. I don't have many regrets from my time here, but not asking you out is one of them.
- J
>>
>>17290533
Very much this.
>>
E.,

Sometimes I still think about you and how loyal you were to me. I remember one of the first things you told me right after we got closer was to leave my girlfriend, since she made me unhappy. It didn't occur to me you had your own reasons to be saying that. You are a very sweet person and I miss you sometimes. It's sad that we just kept hurting each other so much. You called me handsome and it made me feel so good, but even then I was oblivious to your advances.
Just know you're still on my mind every now and then. And it's a pity we'll never talk again.

- N.
>>
Hi Sarah
>>
>>17290618
Hey whatcha doiiiinnnnn
>>
Hey T

I haven't seen you in a while. It's gotten really boring at work lately. I've resorted to wearing headphones to keep my mind occupied. It's like I'm stuck in my own little world because there's no one to talk to. Sometimes you reply to my texts and sometimes you don't. I'll have stories I want to tell you but I end up not sending them because I don't think you'll care. I always second guess myself now. My experience with you has made me feel like I'm not good enough and I always expect the worse whenever I try to talk to someone. I wanted to be a better person for you, but I feel like that's all worthless if you don't want to be my friend. Maybe in my next life I'll be able to have that lunch with you.

J
>>
>>17290336
I should think it natural for one to be self important.

What about you? What drives you so desperately to have the last laugh? What is it that you're trying to prove?
>>
>>17290719
You do realize you're doing the same as him, right? Just saying.
>>
>>17290533
People don't want to make the first move. Is there some reason this surprises you?
>>
>>17290737
No, you're both idiots.
>>
>>17290730
Does it look that way?

If we're only looking at the exchange of words, and not their connotation, I could see that.

I believe that this is a good exchange, though.
>>
>>17290744
If you're saying you can pinpoint that anon out and recognize him from somewhere else, kudos. It means nothing unless you back it up though, as you may have gotten the wrong person.
>>
>>17290614
There's something in this that reminds me of someone. The initials are there, too, and he's one of the few who know me as an E.
I'm not a sweet person, though. If you were him, you might remember a title somewhere back when I was around. "Terrible Person" it was my own title. It's very accurate. It's more accurate now than it ever had been then. Isn't that incredible? I think so.
I don't think you're them, though. While something there strikes me, something else seems off.
>>
>>17289747
Was it to a cody ?
>>
>>17290353
that's what I thought. haha
>>
>>17284466
Hey, what's the initials?
>>
>>17284386
I feel the same way for a Z.
>>
>>17290763
See, now you're thinking.

It's not something I'm trying to practice to track down anons physically, I just like learning how people think.

It's for that reason that I don't attempt to hide my nature, either.
>>
>>17290803
Got anything to back your claims?
>>
>>17290533
I feel relieved. I feel as though what I've said on here, makes up for that empty feeling of not telling anyone.
>>
>>17290618
Don't talk to me, loser
>>
W,
You never had any emotions really. You were always sarcastic and an asshole to everyone, I still see it today when I check on you from time to time.
But with me you had emotions. You showed me a side of you that no one else really got to see, because you were too afraid to or something. I got to see your actual emotions, and I miss it.
I wish you wouldn't hide behind the cover of being a heartless asshole. I hope you're doing well.
>>
>>17290806
That would require a much larger sample size, and I haven't exactly been going out of my way to find you.

Based on nothing but the few threads I've participated in, it seems like your activity has really peaked in this week on /adv/.

My activity on this board hasn't been terribly consistent though, so that could just be a misinterpretation of what little information I do have.

How much do you want me to find out about you?

If I can get a sample size of about 3 active weeks, I may be able to connect you to an email. From there, it would just be following the rope to your personal identity.

I don't really want to make you uncomfortable though. As I said, that's not really why I'm doing this.
>>
C,

I really like you and I don't know where I fucked up. I am so tired of being lonely and just want to settle down. I thought you were cool and got excited. Sorry I'm such a retard. I'll not to bother you again.

A
>>
>>17289568
You sound like someone I used to be obsessed with, and the initials fit

Sorry if I hurt you. I never understood what happened and why you hated me all of a sudden
>>
>>17290854
So basically you're full of crap, getting nothing right. That was fast, but fun.
>>
G,

I'm terrified to be in a relationship again. You have been so Ioving, patient and kind with me it's hard to even wrap my head around the fact that it's real.

I care about you so much. But you have such a solid sense of self, you know who you are, you are in touch with your spirituality, you know how to cope with your own issues that I am so fucking scared you will leave me. I'm a mess mentally and emotionally and i'm scared to death that you will move on to someone who has their shit together more than I do.

I love you. Thank you for helping me on my journey. Please, stick around and see me turn into the person I have been working so hard to become. Things are looking up for me. I am so much more than my depression and anxiety. I promise.

Your girlfriend,
L
>>
>>17290867
I haven't exactly had a reason to stalk any anons past being able to identify them.

If you insist, I'll send you an email in about 2-3 weeks with a screencap of the thread.
>>
David,

Thank you so much for talking to me tonight. It wasn't for long and it was mostly about your dog, but I really needed someone to talk to.

It's almost sort of... eerie, though. Not too long before you messaged me, I started feeling sad. My heart was heavy and I was on the verge of crying and thought "I wish you were here to talk to me so I could take my mind off of things."

You made me smile and laugh tonight. I feel light again and the crying stopped. It's probably just coincidence, but this is the longest time you've messaged me outside of work. I know you don't think a thing of me, but I really do love you. I wish you knew how special you were to me. You've made a huge impact on me without even knowing it.

Thank you so much.
>>
JK,
I'm not sure how I feel about this relationship thing. All this kissing is just making me uncomfortable. I'm relieved you haven't tried to go any further, and I'm pretty sure I won't like it if you do. Although you are my first, I'm pretty sure its not you, I think I am just not really a sex kinna person. I'm also really tired of losing time out of my weekends to spend time with you. I want my alone time with my brother and my video games back. I guess I should just call it off, even though I don't want to hurt you. There's also my sinking feeling that if I do call it off, I'll never get a second chance. I'm getting too old and fat to really pick up anyone unless I really try. But maybe I really dont want to be with anyone ever? It just feels like I'm closing a really big door in my life if I break up with you, and I'm scared, like when I made the decision to move out on my own. It's a decision I'll have to live with for the rest of my life. I hope you understand.
-L
>>
>>17288948
he doesn't sleep often or well. if he slept more maybe he'd be happier
>>
>>17283621
I was a goddamn fool for believing you were above human nature. All it took was a melody to make the lyrics seem bigger than they were. I miss seeing you, this is the beginning of never again thinking of you. You are a human being, after all. Farewell, brother. Brothers face less hardship than lovers, after all.
>>
J - I'm very sorry for being so forward with you. Heh, I feel like an awkward nerd having acted like that. It doesn't seem right now, and I'm not sure what I was thinking then. I never bothered to ask for your number considering how awkward the entire situation was. I physically cringe when I remember that encounter, and I regret it deeply. I promise I'm not as sleezy and creepy as I seemed - I just don't know what I'm doing. Although it would've been nice if you had kissed me. :)

Have fun in Germany,
-J
>>
Zuzia. You are stupid, you are a weaboo, and I hate you. Yet now I would love to talk to you.
>>
Let's run away together to a place foreign and beautiful. I want to take you in with all my senses. Smother me with your love until I die with a smile on my face. I wish you wanted the same but I can't make you love me. I'll stop bothering you.
>>
Call me.
>>
TK --

I'm just really sorry. Things probably could've been amazing if we fought together instead of against each other. I wish I could change things, and I miss you daily. You were the one who didn't accept my childish games and you left me because of it. Now, I honestly just have you interrupt my thoughts because I had you and I pushed you too far. I hope she makes you smile and you two do live together and that she doesn't hurt you. I want your happiness; I'm working on my own.

Best, MR
>>
>>17286803
Is this for N?
>>
>>17290533
I felt the same when i first entered these threads, but we are the twisted ones, anon.
Most people aren't honest or open with each other.
And frankly nobody wants to hear our crazy shit anyway.

>>17291258
As a guy who doesn't sleep often or well: nope.
>>
>>17290797
I don't think I'm the person you want this to be from anon. I wish you the best of luck though.
>>
Stop confusing me, M. I didn't ask for this. You shoot in and out of my life and get upset at things I can't help. Stop it. You hurt me over and over. So if you want to walk away, I am not stopping you and I won't welcome you back into my life again next time.
>>
I've watched as your body has grown way past your age.
every time you talk to me my attention is pulled right to your amazing body
each time you hug me i can't control my excitement
swimming with you was one of the best days of my life
seeing you in your sexy bikini
getting to feel your body on me in the water
hugging yo from behind and letting my dick rub on your nice ass
I wish I could bring you to my bed and make love to you and give you an amazing night
>>
>>17291047
Stop being with people if you're asexual.
>>
>>17289765
I'm an N in love with an E. You a girl with a boyfriend?
>>
I miss you, talk to me, please
>>
>>17292006
Reach out
>>
>>17291838
No bf, sorry. I hope you reach the right girl.
>>
File: waxng.png (3 KB, 716x209) Image search: [Google]
waxng.png
3 KB, 716x209
You cannot even imagine how much i love you. It is pathetic that at this age i dont even know how to act with such a cute girl like you but sorry, i wish i had the required knowledge. I fucked up. I know i am too pushy about relationship but i just dont understand this whole situation. You explained it all to me but still i dont understand how should i react to it. I just know that i love you and i want to spend more time together. We have only met once but i loved every second of it.
I have no idea why i love you that much but i do despite all the pain you bring me. I have cut myself so badly just because of you. It is hard that i cant tell you about it. With you i feel so sick. I am not the only person in your life (and it somehow hurts me, please forgive me) but you are the only person in mine.
Every minute you ignore my messages breaks my heart even more than i thought i could handle. Im not dumb, i feel and know that you are lying when you said that i am cute and you have feelings for me but i just wish to ignore that and believe your lies. This will end bad for me. Every minute you ignore me, im thinking about people you are meeting at the moment and i am so jealous of the time you spend with them instead of me. This whole situations hurts me so much but i still cant stop loving you even though i dont even know you that well. I have never felt like this towards somebody else/ You are my first love. Weird that im 21 and i have fallen in love with someone who hurts me this much. Although this might sound like i am a victim here and you are bad for me, maybe it is so, but all the pain is completely worth it when you message me back. 3 messages from you, i reply with 30 but still it makes me feel finally loved. I know your love for me is a lie but i think i prefer living in a world of lies, i have spent 21 year in reality. So i prefer these lies because i these lies somebody finally loves me.
Its been 2 days already. Please message me back.
>>
>>17287390
This one is my favorite
>>
dear w(tf),

irl I am a suicidal mess. i enjoy our chats though even when it's bullshit shitposting, and i wish we could all hang out together for real. maybe one day idk. wonder if someone noticse this lol

l
>>
Dear B,

I hope you get fatally stung by a venomous scorpion or die of heatstroke you cancerous, narcissistic weeb cuck. Disgusting uncultured white shitstains like you need to be wiped off the face of the Earth and contribute nothing of value. Your parents are also hypocritical assholes and not "good" Christians as you'd like to believe. Faith healing is a pure sham and you're nothing more than a brainwashed cuck. Enjoy fapping to your loli waifu forever alone you degenerate as you decay into a depressed, sick mess.
>>
I will find you, motherfucker.

Did you think I would forget YOU? Shouldn't have touched my crayons, you cheeky nigger.

You're fucking dead, Willem.
>>
I hate you so much.
>>
Myself,

What kind of half-assed advice was that? You just wanted to see someone be optimistic again for someone else's problems, but it was almost as if you were projecting what you wish could be the case for your situation. It can't be, and you knew that while saying it.

This is a world filled with problems, but the solutions to those problems are varied. Some can be resolved through another person. Some can be resolved through a collective effort. Some can be resolved with just a little support while you put in your own effort. Some are entirely you on your own, putting in all the effort. Some have to be resolved through brute force, not physical but willpower and determination, no one and nothing else. And some cannot be resolved, they can only be left behind.

Your current situation is clearly in one of those groups. You know exactly which one. Anyone who looks at you knows exactly which one, too. That's why no matter the words given to you by anyone else, the emotional support you may or may not receive, nothing changes because of the group it's in. So it's important to recognize that wishing it was in a different category is meaningless.

Wishes don't come true by magic, they come true through applying effort to a possible outcome and making that outcome the reality. But even with wishes, it needs to be possible. A pig that wishes cannot grow wings.

Knowing this, why have you not yet purged yourself of every related feeling? Hurry up.
>>
>>17283621
Dear GF,

I fucking do this all for you. I'm constantly stressed, I'm trying to get as much work as I can, all for you! I do my best to secure my and your future, so that when I die on a FUCKING business trip, you have enough money and property to live comfortably! Why am I always the evil one?! Why, whenever I say that I want to work and earn as much money as I can, do you always shrug it off and say you want to earn your own money?! What fucking sense does it make???

Fucking hell, Jesus fucking christ.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.