[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCKING HOSPITALS!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: spoopers.jpg (116 KB, 1024x678) Image search: [Google]
spoopers.jpg
116 KB, 1024x678
Wife's mom is suddenly hospitalized with a sepsis and pneumonia. Yesterday it was a UTI she supposedly didn't even notice because she has multiple sclerosis, which causes numbness in that region.

Fambly is nagging wife to get the hell down there asap. These people apparently are "sitting with" my mother-in-law in the ICU. The lab work isn't even back yet. Why would a hospital allow this? I'm telling wife not to go at very least until the lab work is back.

Would you let your wife sit in a room with someone who has bacterial pneumonia? Would you let her sit in a room with someone else who's been sitting in that room?

Am I going to get divorced over this?

I'll add that we have a small child. Otherwise I might not be worrying about this.
>>
Does your wife not have a mind of her own or something?
>>
>>17293068
Sounds like you are a hypochondriac.

My MiL had the same thing.
UTI->sepsis->pneumonia
>>
File: magic beans motherfucker.gif (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
magic beans motherfucker.gif
3 MB, 320x180
>>17293074
If she did she would be there already. But she's not qualified to know how dangerous it is to hang out with a pneumonia patient (who is unconscious), and apparently neither is anyone else.

>>17293089
Did you visit her while she was in bed with pneumonia? Before they even knew the cause?

>Sounds like you are a hypochondriac.

It sounds like you might not be aware of how many people die each year from infections acquired in American hospitals.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.