[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sex problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1452698296605.gif (2 MB, 320x323) Image search: [Google]
1452698296605.gif
2 MB, 320x323
So recently in a sort of relationship with this girl for about a week. Three nights out of this week we've ended up naked in bed together.

First night I didn't have any condoms and I just thought, oh dang, whatever... I'll buy some soon. So no intercourse.
Couple days later, I bought some, we ended up in bed together again. I tell her I have some condoms, she looks nervous then confesses she's never had sex before. I was a little surprised, but I told her no pressure, and only when she wants to. A bit of time passes and she tells me she wants to try. Sweet! I condom up and she laid back. I make sure she gets nice and wet, then try to go for it.
>ohfuck.jpg
She won't relax and it's impossible for me to get inside without just forcing it. Realizing she's really nervous I sit back, and finger her until she relaxes a bit. Problem is, during this time I start losing my erection. However, manage to slide in a bit for a while, but now I'm the one unable to keep it together, lose my erection and we decide to stop.
Last night we end up in bed together again. She gets really wet, and I get really hard. I ask her if she wants to try again... and the mood shifts, she tells me she's afraid to try and fail because she thinks I'll be disappointed if it doesn't work out. I give her lots of reassurance, but we spend the whole night together again, just naked, no sex.
I'm a bit frustrated because naturally I want to sex her, but I also want her to feel comfortable, safe, and not pressured. I don't think I can spend many more nights with her, where we strip down to nothing and there's no actual sex though.

On top of this problem, I am also not sure I want to continue the relationship with her for completely unrelated reasons, but fear if this isn't resolved she will think I am uninterested because of this reason and I don't want that plaguing her mind and cause her future problems with this.

Please feel free to weigh in, call me faggot, share your own sex problems, etc.
>>
I don't know if this helps you decide the correct code of action, but let me put it this way:

She's a virgin. Even if you plow her first then break up with her she's STILL going to be fucked up because she'll STILL assume it's sex related. Either she'll think you're a fiendish make who only used her, or she'll think that her puss sticks so bad you must decided to run for the hills.

IMO your best bet is to have a sincere, serious conversation explaining that you don't want to lead her on and that she should look for someone who is a more compatible fit.
>>
If you don't want to keep seeing this girl you probably shouldn't take her virginity dude.
She probably likes you enough to let you take it but I don't think she'll appreciate it if you dump her after, popping our cherries is a big deal for most of us girls and we want it to be with someone special, not someone who just wants to fuck us then leave us.
>>
>humblebragging on /adv/

Git out.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.