[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationships between a saver and a non saver
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Is a relationship between a saver who doesnt want to spend a lot of money in travelling and a person who spends all his savings in travelling posible? I understand the saver should slightly adapt and travel a bit more more I do not think it is fair that the non saver asks the saver to be with him in all the travels so the saver would eventually not save
>>
I think spending money on travel is better than spending money on a lot of other things. Try to maybe find a middle ground and find good deals and inexpensive places to visit, you just gotta know where to look. Travel doesn't have to be super expensive.
>>
>>17292076
thanks pal!
>>
>>17292076

Agreed with this anon - there's not a reason you need to fly in first class, or stay in a perfect resort each time you travel... be keen on experiencing places in different ways.

I agree that spending money on travel is one of the best ways to use your money, especially when you're young.

My parents saved up a bunch of money to travel and to be safe in retirement, and now my mom is sick. She refuses to go anywhere because it's too taxing on her, which is halfway true, but also she doesn't take care of herself.

My dad's job is going to force him to retire in the next 6 years and then he's just going to end up sitting in the house all day watching Fox News with her and losing his mind.

You never know what things may happen in the future, so reasonably use your money while you can.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.