[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where would you go?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: portogoys.jpg (88 KB, 700x591) Image search: [Google]
portogoys.jpg
88 KB, 700x591
As i say above, i would like to know what would /adv/ do in my shoes.

I am from Portugal and i have the oportunity to go to anyone of the following countries to work, the job is the same in every country and i plan on starting a life there and not coming back to this hellhole.

>Spain (not going to anyway)
>Norway
>Iceland
>Malta
>Australia
>France
>Belgium
>Italy
>Switzerland

Post where would you go and why.

Thanks anons
>>
Switzerland is nice but boring unless you love nature
France is utter shite (Paris is the shittiest part)
Would recommend Spain for the style of life but I wouldn't trust the economy

Can't tell you much about the rest
>>
>>17291697
I'm Italian. If you have a job, things here are pretty cool (at least where I live, up in the north) - free healthcare, lots of shit to do, art everywhere, good food, mountains and seaside relatively close everywhere.
>>
>>17291697
Iceland is pretty cool but be prepared for very cold weather all the time (sometimes in the summer you can be lucky to get 20 degrees). I don't think Reykjavik is that boring but generally Iceland is boring unless you're into outdoors, walking in mountains and such. Oh and they have great outdoors swimmingpools with warm water. I don't think I could live there though
Australia seems really cool.
I don't know you so it's difficult to say but maybe you'd like countries more that are like your own like Malta, Italy or France? It can be a culture shock when going to a very different place. Switzerland is cool if you like to travel because there's so many nice countries around and lots of things to do
>>
Italy has the best combination of having a good economy, fun people (the french are assholes), and not having a big culture shock for someone from Portugal. It will also be an easy language for you to learn very quickly.
>>
>>17291697
Switzerland. Switzerland is the greatest country on Earth besides the US. As a Brit bong I intend to move there after college.
>>
>>17291697
Switzerland is the best country on the list hands down. Wonderful economy and people are nice.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.