[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I get rid of hemorrhoids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: A-monkey-with-a-hemorrhoid..jpg (120 KB, 607x590) Image search: [Google]
A-monkey-with-a-hemorrhoid..jpg
120 KB, 607x590
I need your help, /adv. I suffer from hemorrhoids for a couple of months now and can hardly sit at my desk. I tried a few home remedies but they didn't help much. I found this website https://hemorrhoids-home-remedy.com/ that suggests using suppositories made of coconut oil and garlic. Has anyone tried this and knows if it works? Or do you have any other ideas about what I can do? I don't really want to see a doc..
>>
People are going to tell you to see a doctor.

1. Hemorrhoids do not last that long.

2. Hemorrhoids in some cases need surgery.

3. It might not even be motherfucking Hemorrhoids.
>>
>>17291546
I know you don't want to, but you have to see a doctor.

If it's been a couple of months then the hemorrhoid has definitely clotted and you'll need to have the clot removed surgically or you risk other really terrible and painful complications.

Seriously just go and do it. I had the same problem years ago and it only got worse and worse until I finally just sucked it up and saw the doctor. Haven't had any problems since.

Also anti-inflammatories like ibuprofen tend to work pretty well in keeping them at bay of you feel them coming back.
>>
>>17291563

> or you risk other really terrible and painful complications

Like what? I thought that only the hemorrhoid could get worse.

Thank you for sharing your experience though, it's appreciated and I'll consider seeing a doctor if what I mentioned in my OP doesn't work.
>>
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/kiss-my-ass-r11186

This manga has some useful information about hemorrhoids, because it's a manga about hemorrhoids
>>
Dunno I just take some herbal capsule to get rid of it
Consume some more fibers and water, anon
>>
"Hey anons, I have a medical problem but I don't really want to see someone who studied 10 years to solve medical problems like mine."
Come on.
>>
>>17291743
Doesn't work, fool.
>>
>>17291546
How bad are your roids?

With that knowledge I can better help you. I'm a self diagnosed hemorrhoid Doctor. I got my my doctorate at /adv/'s university of anal sciences.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.