[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stole my older brothers safe full of drugs, threatening to kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1465713742365.jpg (656 KB, 1058x1920) Image search: [Google]
1465713742365.jpg
656 KB, 1058x1920
Stole my older brothers safe full of drugs, threatening to kill me

>Jan he quits job
>April dated this girl who was dating his roommate
>She switched to my bro because he sold pingas
>She's just leeching off of him not paying rent, enabling him and supporting his activities
>I pretended to be ok with it
>He left the house and I stole the drugs threw them in the bush
>Brother is trying to get my parents involved
>Threatened my girlfriend
>Threatening to torch my girlfriends house even if I give the safe back

Fucking degenerate he is.

I'd be fine with just weed but it's a plethora of other kinds of pills and stuff. Including illegal fireworks he throws at homeless natives.

I took it to get him to stop relying on that income and avoid him getting jailed. Not so adamant about saving him now that he's gone wild on me.

Should I report him to the authorities ?
>>
pls?
>>
>>17291533
>Stole my older brothers safe full of drugs, threatening to kill me
Ok first up exactly how did you /think/ he was going to react to this? Were you expecting him to turn round like "oh well, guess I'll just go back to school now then, maybe join the church choir while I'm at it"?

Second, there are right and wrong ways to help people. What you've done is like worrying about a bloke who rides his motorbike too fast so you "solved" the problem by ramming him in a pick up truck - then saying he's being unreasonable when he complains about being paralysied because you think he should be grateful you put him in a wheelchair. The reason he's reacting this way is because he owes his suppliers significant amounts of money for those drugs. Money he doesn't have and now can't get, because he has nothing to sell. When his suppliers find out they're not getting paid (which will put them in the same position with their suppliers) the things they'll do to him are going to be orders of magnitude worse than what he's threatening to do to you.

I'm not coding people selling drugs here, nor am I claiming your brother is a saint. However the impression I get here is that you knew full well this wasn't going to help in the slightest - or rather that you never had any intention to help in the first place. You decided for whatever reason that you were jealous of your brother, and when you couldn't bear that jealousy any longer you decided you'd fuck his life up in the most spectacular way you knew how. Now you're playing the victim card and are unable to understand why you're not being hailed as a hero.
>>
>>17291577
He's gotten them off of a website where you pay and they're posted to you autonomously.He owes nobody, I know he has no buyers or debts to dangerous people.

It is slightly wrong but I'm trying to intervene and break it up before he relies too heavily on it for a living.
>>
>>17291533
How much older is he? What are your ages? You Australian?

Hard choice. Law enforcement might be required
>>
>>17291609

He's 22 I'm two years younger.
We're in Darwin.

I knew shit would hit the fan, he thinks he is above the law.

He's pretty violent normally, used to hit my parents.
>>
>>17291533

I would just give it back and leave him to his own devices, he'll get his wake up call soon enough
>>
>>17291627
Safe also had fireworks he throws at aboriginals that are homeless. It'd be fucked if I gave those back too.
>>
>>17291617
Hit your parents? Pretty fucked

Would be looking at law enforcement honestly.
>>
Tell him it was just banter

Maybe he'll appreciate your real-life shitposting
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.