[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know if I need advice, just need to vent, or to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_0488.jpg (37 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0488.jpg
37 KB, 300x250
I don't know if I need advice, just need to vent, or to just be told I'm being a dumbass, but maybe you guys can provide some insight.

Couple years back I got out of a super long relationship. I had hardcore oneitis so in response I started fucking around with lots of girls. At one point during all of this I met a girl and decided to start an exclusive relationship. Things were pretty awesome for a few months but slowly I felt the urge to start fucking other chicks creep back on. Unfortunately in those short months this girl got really obsessively attached to me. I later found out that she has some bipolar issues too. For some reason I decided to be a faggot and stick it out, further creating this codependency and now I feel trapped. We've been together for almost 2 years now, and I do love this girl, but I can't help feeling bored and craving other girls. I've been getting hardcore attention from some ridiculously attractive women and I've been aimlessly swiping on Tinder just for some pathetic rush of excitement and validation. Should I break up with her? Should I cheat? Will I even feel guilty if I do? How do I stop being such a faggot?
>>
bump for visibility
>>
>>17290651
What you don't want to hear is that you already know all the answers here.

If you want to cheat on her, leave her. If after two years you don't see yourself with this one forever, just get the fuck out. The sooner the better.

If you want to stick it out with her then to stop being such a faggot you must stop putting yourself in positions where you can cheat on her. Get off Tinder, for example. People's actions have more to do with their given situation than their personality, so even if you're the pope you shouldn't be flirting with other girls or you'll end up cheating on this one.
>>
>>17290651
Once you cheat the bond is broken - you will always have the lie there; it will always be there

If you want to roll the dice you might crap out - or you might double up. Just remember once its done its done and it happened and you deal with all that shit
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.