[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, advice about anal? The webbing really hurts despite lube.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1445822552769-P-3317262.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1445822552769-P-3317262.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
So, advice about anal? The webbing really hurts despite lube. Also more lube always that answer for asshole friction burn? I thought we used a lot. What am I doing wrong? General anal advice?
>>
>>17289680
Your brain is your sexual organ mainly. If you want to do anal, start with body massage (use olive oil if you don't have anything else). Slowly make your way down and tease. Don't rush it, go around the hole(s). If you see your partner relaxed enough, run your finger around the hole and gently press. Again, this is not a need for speed race. Go back to massage and repeat, going deeper this time. Two fingers, three fingers. Remember that oils don't go well with latex. With my girlfriend we never use condoms so I can't help you there, but she never has friction burn, I just need to go at it slowly and I still tear her after thrusting fast even after a long foreplay.
>>
>>17290003
Hmm, that will help the friction bit, but what about the webbing bit? That has nothing to do with the hole. Is my butt just wierd?
>>
File: xkmIdP.gif (1 MB, 320x128) Image search: [Google]
xkmIdP.gif
1 MB, 320x128
>>17289680
>the webbing
>>
>>17290167
;_; hey be nice
idk what im talking about
>>
File: 1466033405059.jpg (329 KB, 690x797) Image search: [Google]
1466033405059.jpg
329 KB, 690x797
>>17290193
If you have webbing on your butthole that's hot and I want to marry you
>>
>>17290206
idk it's like, at the top of my butt where my cheeks meet there is a bit of skin that connects them that is shorter than the actual range of motion so when someone is fucking my ass and pushing my cheeks apart it will crack/split generally hurt like a mother fucker. And it heals back together, quickly, so it will just do it all over again the next time. Ooooooow
>>
File: fremy_speeddraw2.jpg (216 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
fremy_speeddraw2.jpg
216 KB, 1600x900
>>17290219
>so when someone is fucking my ass

Dropped
>>
>>17290223
what? lol, it is completely relevant
>>
>>17290239
I don't want used goods
>>
>>17290245
why would i be asking help to fix a problem if i hadnt run across it?
>>
>>17290255
You could have been doing solo anal play but having someone fuck your ass is just haram
>>
>>17290259
i dont have any problems during solo play
>>
Your problem is based on position. Certain people just can't do certain positions. Also, have you tried not being gay?
>>
>>17290274
gah, doggy style anal is so nice though
you are probably right. I was just hoping there was some super easy obvious thing i wasnt thinking of like lotion or surgery or something
>>
>>17290281
You can get the same sort of feeling by getting fucked laying down. I used to do anal with my exgirlfriend and it was only comfortable for her in a prone position.
>>
>>17290311
idk i only get that feeling when we do anal doggy, like i can do vagina sex in doggy style and it is fine and anal in missionary and its fine, but doggy anal hurts like a mother
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.