[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend of 3 years left me yesterday, I need her back,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 633x758
My girlfriend of 3 years left me yesterday, I need her back, we were so happy and it was so sudden, she's got a lot going on with her parents and she's moving house so naturally she's stressed, but we were so perfect. Can any anon help?
>>
>>17288610
If it helps with context, we're both 18
>>
You'll be fine. Similar thing happened to me. Move on with it. You've learned a lot about what you want in a relationship and how you act, you'll find someone who is all that and everything you didn't know you needed.

Take this time to build who you are. If it was truly meant to be then y'all will get back together
>>
File: i-know-that-feel.jpg (16 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel.jpg
16 KB, 500x461
>>17288610
you two still talk or she decided not to speak with you again?
Even if she said you shoulnt talk to her, you should keep an eye on her, anxiety can cause many emotional problems. She might need you.
If she is moving out to go live alone, maybe she wants to experience life and doesnt have the "balls" to tell you the truth... and sorry to tell you but that includes new boyfriends.. :/ Try to get back together, and if she doesnt want to, let it go after a while, trust me , it wont help you to be stuck in that dark place forever, it will only make it worse.

P.S. Many girls keep their emotions inside cause they think they can make a relationship work, even if you dont talk about your problems... Maybe she seemed happy, while she actually wasn't. I talk from experience . Stay strong , talk with friends, wait for her, but not to long, or you risk falling down the rabbit hole.. like i did.
>>
You really need to say the right things RIGHT NOW, or you need to go no contact for at least 30 days and accept that she might rebound in that time (so should you,) and then you can start building something NEW with her, because unless this is some fad that lasts just a few days, then your relationship is already dead. The faster you realise this, the better.
>>
>>17288630
Yeah we still talk, small talk though, I've got a party tomorrow and she'll be there, maybe we could talk then, thanks anon, and I'm very sorry to hear about your experience too mate
>>
>>17288670
See that's the thing, I don't know whether to let it fester in the hope she'll feel regret and start talking again, but if I do she may think I don't care and she'll just move on, conversely, if I be all "oh please talk me back I'm sorry" she may think I'm needy and clingy and she'll be put off, but as you said it could be the right thing
>>
>>17288610
>we were so happy
no you weren't. You were but she wasn't and you didn't have a clue. How is that possible if you have been with someone for three years? Why didn't you see warning signs and try to help? Now it's too late.
>>
>>17288678
>but if I do she may think I don't care and she'll just move on
No, that's not how it works.
>>
>>17288610
>She left you
>She loved you
>The flame's burnt out
Time for you to move along, Anon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XleOkGsYgO8
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.