[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I learn for the driving theory exam? I've been learning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1428000728931.jpg (39 KB, 374x347) Image search: [Google]
1428000728931.jpg
39 KB, 374x347
How do I learn for the driving theory exam?

I've been learning from the book for the last four days but still can't pass the preliminary tests(highest I got was 60%, 80% needed), which is worrying since I only have 6 days left.
>>
throw the book into the closest trash bin.

then, do the mock exams over and over and over.
>>
>>17288557
Psych out the test.

Every four-answer multiple choice will have one right answer, two ridiculously wrong answers and one that sounds possibly right. Eliminate the two middle ones, and you've got the odds down to 1-in-2 rather than 1-in-4, and will do almost as well as you've done so far just by guessing. (Don't guess, but think closely about the two remaining options.)

Here's an actual example from a New Jersey test.

When you hear or see an ambulance with its siren on behind you you should

a. stop where you are until it passes
b. race ahead of it to help clear the way
c. pull over to let it go past
d. fall in behind it to take advantage of the clear way it's creating.

I hope that, unless you're a fool who has no business being on the road, you see that B & D are so wrong as to be almost a joke. A and C sound like they might be right, but think for a moment and choose.
>>
>>17288568
this

also, use logic when answering questions
>>
>>17288568
+1 to this. This is what I did for my driving exam, didn't read a single page of the book. Got a 97% from just doing the practice exam they provided over and over.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.